Other Exercise & Fitness Accessories:
Pedometers
Nike
Nike FuelBand

Nike FuelBand

Awesome, but not totally awesome

Comments about Nike FuelBand:

I've had my Nike FuelBand for almost two years now and I love it for the most part. It's not water proof, however, it is water resistant. So if it starts raining while you are wearing it then it is not a big deal. I did wish it monitored your sleep schedule just like the Fitbit band does. Also, it's not very accurate when it comes to calories burned. It only calculates calories burned based off of steps taken. It does not take into account incline. So when I climbed up a 14,000+ foot mountain it said I had only burned about 1,000 calories which was way off acording to MyFitnessPal app.

As for the design, it's not as bulky as some of those other calorie counter watches you can wear on your wrist. It's slim and comes in a variety of colors. It definitely gets a lot of attention when I wear it out in public. People always ask what it is and where they can get it. They say it looks like it is from the future! Haha.

The main thing I love is that it is also a watch. So I don't need a clock or a phone to know what time it is when I am working out.

All you need on your Wrist!

Comments about Nike FuelBand:

I love this device because it displays everything I need all on my wrist. If I want even more indepth information I can sync to my iphone or ipad and see weekly and monthly patterns in my overall fitness levels.

I can't wait for the new one to come out so that I can see my sleep information displayed on my wrist.

Expensive but well worth the price

Comments about Nike FuelBand:

Overall I was skeptical at first on how much of a difference this would be for my work out purposes, but after receiving it as a gift for my birthday I tried it out. What an awesome experience! The only reason for 4 stars is because I know it is very expensive. Nike, lower the price and you kick the product out of the park!