Other Exercise & Fitness Accessories:

SM2000 Walking Pedometer

Easy to Use

from Rockville Centre, NY

Comments about SM2000 Walking Pedometer:

The SM2000 Walking Pedometer is a product that literally everybody can use. If you are someone who likes to exercise, hikes, walks a lot or even walks to work the Walking Pedometer is great for you. The Walking Perdometer is very small so you can hide it discreetly if need be. The great thing about it is that is in not too small that you can't read it. The screen and the wording is large enough that you can easily read it, even while you are walking. The Walking Pedometer counts every step you take while you are on your walk. You can use it while you are running or even when you are walking from the car in the parking lot to the front door of the store! It is so useful to people who are trying to monitor their workouts. It is a great way to keep track of your excercise and your lifestyle. The price point is very reasonable. You will use the walking pedometer so often that the cost will be worth it!

IT MAKES YOU WANT TO WALK MORE

from Mammoth Cave, KY

Comments about SM2000 Walking Pedometer:

I HAVE FOUND WHEN I USE MY PEDOMETER I WANT TO CONTINUE WALKING BECAUSE IT SHOWS YOU HOW FAR YOU HAVE WALKED AND YOU WANT TO KEEP BUILDING UP YOU DISTANCE.  I USE ONE WHILE I AM WALKING EITHER OUTSIDE OR WHY I AM WALKING IN THE GYM AT SCHOOL.  I WOULD ADVSE ANYONE THAT LIKES TO WALK OR THAT WANTS TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT TO USE ONE, IT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Count the steps to skinny!

from Kane, PA

Comments about SM2000 Walking Pedometer:

I love that I can count the steps that I walk each day. It gives me the incentive to walk more than I regulary would. I have a student teacher at work, so I have been trying to walk more during the day. This is great!

it's basic, but okay if that's what you're looking for.

from Fresno, CA

Comments about SM2000 Walking Pedometer:

It's good if counting steps is what you're looking for, but if you're looking for more advanced equipment, I suggest looking into something like the Polar brand items that offer heart rate monitors, calories burned, etc. I do a lot of cardio type workouts and prefer the more advanced equipment, but its all based on your individual levels of exercising needs. So if this is exactly what you're looking for, then its a good choice.