View more bouncers

Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer

Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer

3.8

Night Time Fisher-Price Pink Petals Kick 'n Play Bouncer is grea

*The night Time Fisher-Price Pink Petals Kick'n Play Bouncer is a  very great toy for babies that are at less *5 months to 7 month i believe , but it's a wonderful toy for babies it helps the babies out and teach them colors and movements and understanding plus it make your babies very,very,very tired from Bounceing and kicking playing around.

So if you got things to do or you are on an important phone call the baby will but safe from hurting him or her self  i find this toy so enjoyful for my children and so do my best friend jojo she got one of these for her daugther she tells me that i gave her more time on her hands i said wow you listen to me jojo, she said yes i need some more time to do my work and you was the one to gave me this time.

Fisher-Price is one of the first best best toy company that i choose first for all of my children when they was much younger i felt that these toys are better then any other but the second best toy of all is playskool i enjoy their toys too .

But two of my kids had playskool but the rest had Fisher Price. there was just something about Frisher-Price toys that just took my heart alway. but one day my mom told me the reason why i love Fisher Price toys is because i used to play with them so much when i was younger and so did my brother's and sister so now here go my little ones enjoying their selfs with these wonderful toys from Fisher-Price.

Well iam hoping that Fisher-Price stay making wonderful,toys for children and little babies so that they can learn more better with their colors ,sounds,shaps and especially learning theirs letters and numbers so you go Fisher-Price.

Alot Mother's and Father's should get with Fisher -Price there the best and there safe, so if you got a new baby coming like me again you should pick Fisher -Price for night time so you can sleep better and on top of it all they got little booklets inside of the book with the toys they work if you got the time to learn with your child or children or if your alone to learn it on your alone to learn it much more better but it's up to the Mother's and Father's out there its your chose on that but i do enjoy learning different things with my childern just like other moms out there

Not too bad

Ok this was a great bouncer, when she (my baby girl) was a month or so, but now she can't stand it. But it does have lots of goodies that babies want to look at and play with. I just took the toys off of it and let her play with them. It would have been nice to have a head support for the chair when she was little. But her head and body just kind of went to either side. I had to hold her up with her blankets.  The Vibrating part of it is a great idea, she seemed to like it when I had it on for her. Same with the music. One of the features I really liked was the rubber pads on the bottom. I had her on the table a few times while cooking and it seemed to just keep her in place. I can imagine that if the rubber pads were not there the bounce seat would have slid around.  I love the fact that it is a pink one for my little girl. It just says, "hey look at me i'm a girl". I love it. I expect to have another child so I will be keeping this around untill he or she is born, I do want to use it again.

Amusement Park Training

from Lewiston, ME

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

We got this for our daughter as an infant. She had a couple swings and mats and toys but this was her favorite.....now she is 3 and she goes on every ride that she can and wants to go on the bigger ones she can't yet. I dont think the vibration did a whole lot for her but she loved the bouncing. She used it for well over a year. I think we only had to replace batteries once. As she got older I would bounce her harder and she would laugh as she came off the seat just a little bit. We just put it in the basement a few months ago because she found it and got on it on her knees and bounced it to the floor facing backwards (she didnt get hurt but not recommended) but it took the abuse so its good and strong and easy to put together.

Dont waste your money

from Avondale, AZ

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

I purchased this product because it looked very cute,played music and seemed very cozy for new baby.  Well it was soft and cozy and looked great but the thing sucks batteries like no other.  Not only did it go through batteries every couple of days, it started to work only when it wanted to on the different vibration modes. I didnt want to deal with it anymore and bough a new product. Not satisfied with this one at all.

Just okay

from Powell, TN

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

I am the mother to two daughter who both used this bouncer.  There are pros and cons to this bouncer.  The first pro is that it is pretty to look at and very girly.  The second pro is that it is reasonably priced.  The third pro is that it doesn't seem to take up that much space in the room.  The first con is that it is a little bit boring.  It only plays one song and it only plays that for about 15 seconds.  Parents of very young babies have to keep pulling the string.  My daugthers figured out how to get it to play the music around 3-4 months.  The second con is that it is not that visually stimulating or interesting for the baby.  The two butterflies are cute, but not interactive and hard to reach.  Lastly, it has not held up that great.  Like I said we have used it with two babies and the battery case/ vibrating box has come out and is very hard to get back into place.  It is an okay bouncer for the money we paid for it.

My daughter's pink bouncer was worth every cent.

from Kirkwood, NY

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

I purchased a pink butterfly bouncer for my daughter when she was 6 months old, and it was worth every penny. It kept her interested with the various toys and imagery hanging around the stationary activity center. She had hours of fun playing and bouncing, and she was able to use it for about a good 6 months, even after she had starting walking she wanted to use her bouncer.

Love it! Perfect for baby!

from Trenton, MI

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

We just love this bouncer!  It doesn't take up a lot of space.  It's very pretty, easy to take apart and put together, and easy to wash.  It cleans up great.  We have noticed no staining, fading, or fraying.  The vibrations are right on to soothe baby, and the one D battery it takes to run it actually lasts quite a while.  When you do have to replace the battery, it is a very simple task.   We also like that it has the bar frame at the bottom as it's base, this way we can sit on the couch or in a chair and tap our foot lightly on the bar and rock the bouncer a little bit which our daughter really likes.  Our daughter likes the toys as well.  She loves to sit and look at them and grab at them.  The velcro feature on the lady bugs is very nice, so if she does get ahold of them, she is 'rewarded' by getting to pull one down into her hand for closer inspection.  The music wasn't too loud, and we liked the song selection, but we did take the batteries out of it (which was actually due to a three year old brother that kept pulling the cord)...if you prefer no music the batteries are easily removed.  This is definitely one item that we really couldn't live without.

Night Time Fisher-Price Pink Petals Kick 'n Play Bouncer is grea

from Brooklyn, NY

Not too bad

from Holts Summit, MO

Think Pink Baby Bouncer Sooths My Baby Asleep Fast

from Forney, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

This product was a must when we first had our baby.  We chose this one becuase of the brand and becuase it was pink and it also had a theme that we could buy other itmes in (ie. play gym, play pin, other toys).  The assembly was very easy.  Cleaning was very easy.  All I would do was take the cloth part off and throw it into the washer and dryer and VOILA just like new.  We for sure got our use out of it.  It served it's purpose.  My baby girl would play and usually fall right to sleep in it.  We would sit her in it when we knew it was time for her nap and we would start the music and vibration and away she went!  We could not put her in it after 8 months she realized she could sit up in it and would try to wiggle herself out.  So from birth to about 8 months I would say this product was very affordable.  We did have to purchase batteries twice for it which were the big "D" batteries.  And this product took 6 of them.

The Think Pink Bouncer is an OK bouncer if you need one.

from Romeoville, IL

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

The Think Pink Bouncer is very cute and sturdy; however, I found that it was unnecessary for us and our baby. She rarely enjoyed sitting in it. It was good for taking into the bathroom while I showered.

My baby was freaked out by the vibration, so that was never used.

She did seem very self pleased once she figured out how to start the music herself; however, she was almost too big for it once that happened.

your little girl will love this

from Pensacola, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Think Pink Bouncer:

My husband and I bought this bouncer for our little girl the other day.  She really enjoys pulling on the flower to hear the music and trying to hit the other items hanging on the bar.  The vibrating motion seems to work better than another bouncer we previously had for her.  I think this item is perfect for your precious girl.