Other Bouncers:
Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker

Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker

Pros

Cons

Best solution for baby who outgrew her infant bouncer.

This bouncer/rocker is the best solution.  My 9 month old daughter outgrew her infant bouncer and got used to falling asleep in it.  She will only sleep in her bouncer or crib and will not go in the pack 'n play.  I spent countless hours searching the internet for a solution and found this.  It holds babies up to 40 pounds and eventually can be used as a rocker for toddlers who can get in and out of the seat on their own.  It has height adjustment, the head can be tilted back for sleeping or taking bottles, or she can be sitting upright for watching tv and playing.  It comes with a teether, and has a toy bar that swings away to take the baby in and out of the seat with two toys on it, one that plays music when pulled.  She loves this new seat and I no longer have to worry about her tipping her other bouncer or where my mom or mother-in-law will put her to sleep since they cannot do the stairs to her crib with her in their arms.  It also folds flat for storage or travel.  I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.  I wish I'd known about it sooner.

This infant seat will give you more than a moment to yourself!

Getting ready in the morning, doing any kind of housework, fixing dinner... these are the times our children decide they need us most, am I right?  If you've ever hoped for a moment to yourself, the Fisher Price Infant Seat will do the trick!  The vibration is gentle and holds the baby's attention.  The animals do a good job of it, too.  I found it only takes one jiggle of the seat to get the animals to swing long enough to keep the baby's interest (until he's old enough to reach them with his feet).

The electronic music from the cow can be a little scary... neither of my boys appreciated the high-pitch.  What is it about toy companies that they all have to choose Old MacDonald for their electronic stuff?  When it gets to the "here a moo, there a moo, everywhere a moo-moo," it plays that same note over and over... it's like water torture to the brain.  I also noticed that the velcro on our model was backward... so 1 of the 3 animals (the cow) was facing outward (the others are two-sided).  Instead of complaining about it, I decided to play peek-a-boo with the baby and the cow.  THAT was a winner!  If I had made the toy, however, I would've faced the cow toward the BABY.

When my first son reached toddler age, he tried the seat as a Toddler Rocker a few times, but never really took to it.  Still, the seat came in handy when our second son was born.  It is still en excellent condition (very durable) and I hope to make a few bucks for it at our next garage sale.  I decided not to try it out as a Toddler Rocker with my second-born since there are plenty of other places for him to hang out.

If I had to do it all over again, I would use it for sure.  I remember being able to wash dishes, do a load of laundry, or anything else that took a while when I couldn't otherwise hold the baby close in a carrier.  He was content!

Fisher Price rocker

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

The Fisher Price infant to toddler rocker is unsafe on hard wood floors. I bought this for my son when he was 4 months old. He loved it, and it seemed very safe. The only issue I had with it was that it would slide a little on the floor when he would kick to rock himself. I liked this rocker though because he was able to kick and rock himself. I didn't have to do anything. The seat said it was safe for babies up to 25 pounds. When my son was 6 months old, he was well under the 25 pounds and was still using this rocker. The warnings for the rocker didn't say anything about not using it with babies that could sit up. My son was just learning to sit up on his own, and one day he tried to sit up really fast in this rocker. It flipped over and he landed face first onto the floor. Thankfully, he was perfectly fine, but it could have been bad! I never used this on carpet, so that might have been safer. This is definitely not something you want if you have hard wood floors.

Good use!

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

I loved the idea of the bouncer being converted into a toddler seat. Baby toys and products are so expensive so anytime I am able to get a longer use out of a product I jump on the chance. Unlike most baby products, Fisher-Prince Infant-to Toddler Rocker was rather easy to assemble. It was made of good quality and I felt that my baby was safe and secure in this rocker. The rocker was also very light. It was so easy to move it from room to room. I would just pick up the rocker from the bar and secure the bottom with my other hand. If I was visiting someone I was able to also put this in the back of my SUV and take it along with us. The cushion was very soft and plush. My children were very comfortable while sitting in it. Another great feature is the the vibration and sound button. You can use just one of there features or both together. It was very soothing and helped relax my children. When it was time to convert to the toddler chair it was rather easy. I think this is a great product and highly recommend.

Grows with your baby

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

Having a newborn and a 2 year old at the same time, they both used this. It is good for ages newborn-4, maybe even older if you wish.

The seat itself is soft and has just enough padding to ensure babie's head isn't too wobbly. The arch is sturdy and can be yanked on without breaking or falling off. This entire product is very safe and sturdy.

The toys go on the arch with Velcro and it seems to hold nicely. The Velcro sticks even after being played with time and time again. The umbrella toy plays music.

On the bottom there's a switch to vibrate the chair. This is a great option for sleeping babies or putting them to sleep. It is not noisy and is very subtle.

My favorite part of this entire chair is that it's good for all ages of children. It is a chair for a newborn or baby like seen in the photo. For older children (or for baby if you wish, even) the legs of the chair fold back and turns into a lounge-type chair that is firmly planted on the ground with no rocking.

Had this chair for years and it never broke, never wore out and grew with my baby. Highly recommended.

Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker is a must have for babies.

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

My kids used this rocker from birth till they were able to sit on their own. It's not only a rocker, it also can be used like a highchair to feed the child in too. Its compact, it doesn't take up much space and if your busy folding clothes or trying to get house work done the toys on the rocker will keep your baby busy for hours. It also allows you to put other teething toys on the little orange bar in the front. I loved this chair.

Having Twins- you need two of these!

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

As a mom of twins, I do not know how I would have gotten through the first year without these! When you are outnumbered, you need something reliable, safe and easy to clean that you can put your munchkin in- this is it! My boys not only napped and played in this, but when we started trying solids, this was a great in between chair before the highchair!

Good for infants, not when they start sitting up

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

I loved this when my baby was little. She really enjoyed the vibration and rocking. However, now that she is trying to sit up on her own, it scares me. I had her buckled in it with the toy bar installed. When I looked up, she was leaned forward so far that her head was almost on the floor. Would be fine in the non-rocking position, but I won't let her rock in it because I don't want her to tip over in it.

love it.

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

I could not have been more amazed at the ease of transitioning it from the rocking chair to the toddler chair. The moment we put my son in it and turned to switch to vibrating mode he fell asleep automatically. Days when he would be in a fussy mood, just buckle him in, turn on the vibration, rock it and he would calm right down.

Very Useful

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

The Fisher-Price Infant -to-Toddler Rocker was the first seat my daughter was in when we brought her home from the hospital as a newborn (not including the car seat :). I got the pink one at my baby shower and it ended up being one of the most useful things for our family when my daughter was an infant. She doesn't like to sit in it now that she is a toddler though. The rocker is great for naps and occasional feeding and it is adjustable to be a rocker or you can prop it up for naps.

Durable and easy to use.

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

I would definitely give this Fisher Price Infant to Toddler Rocker a thumbs up. We purchased almost 4 years ago. It has been used with 2 kids and still in great shape. It really kept my kids entertained with the 3 detachable toys that come with it and the vibration. One of the toys plays a song (wish it was a little longer). It is very durable and easy to use. The babies can rock on it or you can pull the front lever out and it creates a sturdy base so it can not be rocked. You can feed your child in it this way. Great product.

Infant-to-Toddler Rocker

Comments about Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker:

This Infant-to-Toddler rocker was a gift for our baby boy. We really like it and my son does too. We actually use this more than the baby swing. Overall, it was easy for my husband to put together, only taking him about 20 minutes. I like that it is wide enough for my son because he is a big baby. The cushion part is not very thick but it must be comfortable because he naps best in this seat versus his swing. The design is very cute and colorful and it is also easy to clean. My son's diaper leaked once and I easily removed the fabric part from the frame to wash and hang dry. You only have to unbuckle 3 different buckles from the bottom and then it slides off. It is very light and easy to move from room to room. You can also adjust the upper position so that you can raise baby to a more upright position. This is great for us because my baby likes to "sit up" even though he can't sit up alone yet. We have not used it as a rocker yet but I am sure he will love that when he is big enough to enjoy that setting!