Other Air Fresheners:
Febreze
Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol

Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol

Febreze spray is one of the better air freshners

I have tried multiple types of air freshners to get rid of smells. I tried Glade sprays to wall outlets to glade candles. I have cats and ferrets and you all know how smelly that can get. One day I tried febreze, and since then I have had a difficult time liking other brands of air freshners. I use wall outlets and candles now. They rid of the horrid smell liter boxes put off. The smells are covered very well by this product and this one especially. Febreze has a lot to offer, and the spray is definitely one of the better amongst the products. Febreze spray is fairly cheap compared to the wall outlets. I introduced this product to some of my family and all of them would agree. They all told me they liked the product and would definitely buy more later. My mother especially enjoyed the apple spice smelling febreze verses any of the other sprays. I would definitely recommend this product to just about everyone.

A Tad-Bit Overrated...

I was disappointed with the performance of Febreeze. Maybe I am being a bit partial, but this was not the most impressive or 'best' air-freshner available that I have tried. Yes, it does smell nice (not great, nice), but it doesn't last for me. I have used half-the-bottle trying to achieve that '*odor-killing effect*' that this company proclaims to have. In fact, I can't use Frebreeze at all - it's not hypoallergenic (at least not that I know of...?), and it seemed everyone in the house began to sneeze hysterically within a few days of use. It's better to spray onto fabrics instead of in the air, because it's just irritating and the scent fades within ten to twenty minutes.

The Febreeze for linens and furniture is 100 times better than the air freshner, and doesn't seem to bother me as half as much. If you are looking to 'freshen' a room, I would **seriously** suggest purchasing one of the new electric room freshners - they work better, and smell so much nicer!

False claims

from Southern Cal

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

I was disappointed over the false claims that Febreze has out there. Their commercials state that it eliminates odor from the air not just masks it...it does not. While the scent is very nice and it doesn't overpower the room, nor does it "mix" with whatever odor you are trying to eliminate making an even worse combination of odors, it does not eliminate the odor. It works for a while, but then as the Febreze disappears, the original odor remains. I used it to eliminate cooking odors like garlic and onions, fish and other strong things like that, and it did work initially in that you couldn't really smell those unpleasant odors immediately after spraying the Febreze. BUT, after a few hours I could once again smell the garlic, or fish or whatever. But I can say that it smells much nicer than other brands which smell "thick". This seems light and not so overpowering. But as I stated, it doesn't do what it says, doesn't really eliminate odor.

Love it

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

I absolutely love febreze air effects. Particularly the fresh linen or spring & renewal scents. I find it does in fact eliminate odors. My only criticism would be that it runs out too fast for the price you pay for it. I will continue to buy febreze for a vey long time

Febreze Beats All Other Air Fresheners.

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

Febreze has always been a favorite of mine because of those awesome scents they have. There are very few Febreze scents I have come in contact with that I do not like. The best of all the scents would be the holiday collection. My favorite is Winter Frost. It is a blue aerosol spray can with winter snowflakes on the can. The point of my saying this is the sheer fact that I have been able to cover up and remove every odor I have tried removing within the air just by using this one Febreze product, Winter Frost. The fresh scent stays in the air for hours afterwards. It is insane how long this aerosol lasts. Of course there are tons of other Febreze scents and all of them will cover up any odor you need. From food odors to bathroom smells, Febreze will take it all away in just a few sprays. Luckily, Febreze also likes to incorporate seasons and holidays with the scents so for every season, there are new scents. You can count on new scents every season and some reoccurring scents that have been popular the year before. I personally will not stop buying Febreze and I will not switch to a different brand all because it works. The price is not bad either, just a few more cents than the generic brands of aerosol. I recommend you all start buying Febreze to freshen the air in your home!

Great for pet odors

from TN

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

I love my dog but I don't necessarily care much for the smell that he leaves behind when he has an accident. Febreeze Air Effects does an excellent job of getting rid of stinky pet smells in a jiffy. Once your pet has an accident you just clean the spot and spray this air deodorizer on the spot and in the room and the odor disappears.

Febreze spray is one of the better air freshners

Works great

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

This Febreze Air Effects is wonderful. Unlike other air freshening products, it actually eliminates the odor instead of just mixing in with the odor. The only complaint I have is that Febreze is not cheap, but the good thing is that one bottle does last for awhile.

i love febreze for stopping the skunk smell on my German Shepher

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

My German shepherd was sprayed by a skunk in the snout. I took febreze and sprayed some on a cloth. Then lightly applied to the forehead of my dog and skunk smell was Gone! Thank you febreze. There was no irritation to her skin. We were able to let her back in the house. Even the next day there was no smell.

Great product

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

I primarily purchased this product because of the commericals recently. I am not big on air fresheners because I am sensitive to strong smells, so I rarely use them. However, I enjoy using Air Effects because its not too strong yet it eliminates any odors. It does not just mask the odor as with some air fresheners. Overall I am satisfied with this product.

Okay but does not last long :(

from Gilbert, AZ

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

This product is okay but does not seem to last very long fragrance wise. I have noticed that when using this product the scent does not last very long. It does smell refreshing when sprayed but after about 30 minutes the scent dissolves and you need to spray again if you want your home or other objects to smell good. The price is a little expensive considering within a week the product is all gone if you use it daily like I do. It comes in a variety of different scents so that is a plus. They are always available at  my local store. There are always coupons in the sunday paper and online for the product so that helps reduce the cost. I like this product but just wish it would last longer and the price was a little bit less expensive.

Febreeze Air Effects is good

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Febreze Air Effects, Aerosol:

I don't use air fresheners that often, but when certain rooms start to smell funky I use Febreeze Air Effects. I've been using Febreeze Air Effects air refresher for a couple of years. I'm sensitive to harsh chemicals, and normally put off by strong perfumey smells that some air fresheners have, but Febreeze Air Effects works and it does not bother me.

Febreeze Air effects comes in a variety of different scents. The Febreeze Air Effects that I purchased is the Meadows & Rain scent. It gives off a pleasant meadow-like scent, and it clears out the smells in the bathroom effectively. I also use Febreeze Air Effects in the room with my cats' litter box when it starts to smell bad.

Febreeze Air Effects is easy to use. It comes in a bottle with a spray-gun head that you just squeeze and a fine mist of air freshener comes out. I didn't think that Febreeze air effects was expensive or cheap, somewhere in the middle.