Other Air Fresheners:

Pros

Cons

Not too shabby.

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

I am a fan of this product. I usually can't handle most scents that eliminate odors/ disinfect. It usually reminds me of being sick, but this scent is something I am able to handle. I am glad that I made the leap and picked this product. Though it may be winter, it's nice to come home and pretend like it's a time when there isn't snow on the ground.

I have found that it doesn't just eliminate the scent, but it takes care of the ODOR. Which in my definition means that it really doesn't mask the scent or mix with the old nasty smells. Instead it replaces the old ridiculously pungent smell with a fresh scent that has the power to change a whole rooms ambiance.

I have a puppy and this product helps rid of the poop smell that comes with training a baby dog.

In summary, I believe if you have some difficulties with most smells this is a light smell that would be right for you and your home.

Number one odor eliminator

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

I had been wanting to try Febreze since it came out and when I finally did I was NOT disappointed at all! Every scent they have is refreshing and definitely gets rid of annoying smells. This is a necessity if you have pets! :P *sprays febreze* the only *bad* thing about it is that it's a big more pricey than regular odor elimators and sprays but most definitely worth the money!

Febreze Air Effects is one of the best!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

I have been using Febreze for years and as time goes by they keep improving their product and it's packagings. This Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal has an outstanding scent. When I spray it in a room and close the door, anyone can walk in later and the scent is still there. When I'm expecting guests, I spray the bathroom, close the door and I don't have to worry about a thing. I also spray my garbage can with it to eliminate odors. The Spring & Renewal Air Refresher has the scent of flowers of clean of cologne, it's hard to describe because it smells so good any combination will do. Oh and it's a fresh scent also. I'm usually a penny pincher, but I always get Febreze, I stock up when it's on sale and use coupons. I also like to purchase the Febreze for allergies. I don't suffer from allergies but my daughter and some of my friends do. I spray with the Febreze for allergies when I'm expecting their company and they are so grateful for that. As a result of this my daughter always has Febreze in her home.

Febreze Air Effects is wonderful!

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

This is a great product to have around the house. You never know when there may be a smell that needs to be eliminated. The Febreze Air Effects lines is wonderful at covering up all sorts of smells, but it's also great to just freshen the room before company without smelling like, well, most bathroom sprays. It's not a bathroom spray, in my opinion. Sure, it works great for that as well, but it's just an around the house spray that is great at any moment it's needed. The small last a long time but it's not too strong. I've actually received compliments from company about the "wonderful smell" in my house when they step in the door. It eliminates plenty of odors around the house, including burnt food smells, outdoor smells that have been tracked inside, and even freshens the air during the humid summer months. Others cover up smells, this eliminates them all together and leaves behind a great scent.

Febreze is fresh and long-lasting.

from Petaluma, CA

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

My house always has a canister of Procter & Gamble Febreze Air Effects on hand in case there is a need to eliminate odors in the house or simply freshen up the house. I like how the canister is built, it looks stylish with its colors, and the design makes it easy to pull the trigger and spray the air. All Febreze scents are nice smelling and the Spring and Renewal one is great too. I think that the Procter & Gamble Febreze Air Effects is long-lasting and you do not need to spray a lot in order to have the scent fill up a room. When you spray Febreze, a large cloud will come out from the nozzle and you might want to stand off to the side because the scent is very strong when it initially comes out and you probably would not want Febreze to land all over on yourself. It is great to keep in the house and I find myself using it every now and then. For an odor eliminator, this works very well at masking odors.

I loooove febreze

from Bend, OR

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

One of my favorite fragrances. I love using both the febreze air effects and fabric refresher sprays for a great smelling home. I have tried other brands of air sprays, but NONE compare to Febreze Air Effects. The smell is light and clean, not overpowering, and really helps eliminate orders. Alot of air sprays are just strong perfume sprays that cover up the smell, and then fade away and the ordors return. When I use Febreze Air Effects i think the ordors really do dissapear too. It is my lifesaver when we are having company. Spring & Renewal is one of my favorite scents, because it is fresh and uplifting. I totally recommened this to anyone that loves a fresh home.

Febreeze Air Effects - light spray, great scent

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

I decided to give the Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Scent Air Refresher spray a shot when I saw it on sale one day.  The package is a tall, thin aluminum can.  It's a decent overall package design.  The picture has different shades of white, blue and purple, which are modestly attractive.   The trigger of teh can is very easy to pull.  Simply pull back the trigger and a light, slow burst of the air refresher liquid emerges slowly.  I have found that one spray covers pretty much territiory.  The Spring & Renewal scent is hard to describe.  It is sort of a mixture.  I smell a floral or lavender scent, but it is not overly heavy floral.  It still has a clean scent as well.  After spraying, the good scent stays around for about 15 - 20 minutes.  This product isn't really that new or different, but it is super easy to use and squirt and the scent is pleasing, so I'd buy it on sale, but never would I pay full price for it.

Febreeze makes my house fragrant, not smelly!

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

I wan't sure about using Febreeze the first time I tried it; my sister was moving and gave me what was left in her bottle of the Febreeze Spring and Renewal Air Effects.  I didn't use it for a while, because I was concerned that it would make my house "smell", and I almost prefer an odor to a perfumy smell...  But, on a day when I was having company over, a smell in the couch just kept catching my attention, and I didn't want it to be noticed by anyone else.  So, I pulled out the Febreeze that I had almost forgotten about by that point and sprayed it onto the couch.  Wow- the smell was not offensive at all, and I think I probably sprayed more than is necessary that first time!  But, the fragrance was light and airy enough that it wan't overwhelming anyhow.  Now I pull it out any time an odor is bothering me, anywhere in my house.  I would use it in my car, too, even though it's a closed in space, because I think Febreeze Spring and Renewal is a light enough scent to use in a small space.  It's a great product!  It doesn't wear off quickly, either, so you don't have to worry about pulling it out and re-spraying, etc.

Freshens my whole house!

from Westfield, MA

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

I love Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Scent Air Refresher spray.  It comes in an aluminum can that is tall and slender and the packaging is very pretty.  I love the colors of whites, blues and purples.  The product is released by squeezing the trigger handle on the aerosol can. When you pull the trigger, a light mist comes out. The mist comes out a lot slower and less forcefully than other aerosol air fresheners I have used.  I like this feature because it allows you to control how much freshener mist you want to use.  For small rooms, like bedrooms and bathrooms, you don't need very much.  For larger rooms, like living rooms, you can use more spray.  This Spring & Renewal scent is very nice, but still light enough where it's not overpowering.  Very strong scents usually give me a headache, but this scent is just enough.  The scent is a mixture, but you can pick up florals and lavendar and it really does eliminate odors.  The scent lasts at least 20-30 minutes after spraying.  And because the mist comes out slower and you have more control, one can lasts longer than other brands that spray a lot at once.  I always have a can of Febreze Air Effects Spring & Renewal Scent Air Refresher spray in my house.

smells so amazing

from Portland, OR

Comments about Febreze Air Effects - Spring & Renewal:

I bought this product not even planning on it, and boy am i so grateful i did. I have tried every spray under the moon it seems and the scent of febreze air effects is just amazing. I almost just want to eat it it smells so wonderful. what really impressed me about this product was the price and coupon availability. In many Sunday papers the procter and gamble booklet has coupons. It makes it so convenient when there are coupons and the stores are having a deal. the other thing i really enjoyed about this product was that when i went into the bathroom about an hour later i could actually still smell the spray, and that is with the fan on. My fan does work great too, i was so suprised. I also like that the can is pretty when it goes in bathroom. I really strive to have my bathroom clutter free but it doesn't always happen. this can is small enough that it just blends in a works for us. i'm so grateful i stumbled upon this wonderful product.