Other High Chairs:
High Chairs
Evenflo
Evenflo Steps To Grow Multi-Use High Chair

Evenflo Steps To Grow Multi-Use High Chair

Great multi-use high chair that can be used for years.

from wi

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Assemble
  • Easy to Clean
  • Lightweight
  • Portable
  • Stable
  • Stylish

Cons

• At Home

Comments about Evenflo Steps To Grow Multi-Use High Chair:

By far my favorite high chair, it can be used as a traditional high chair in which you get storage underneath the seat which is awesome. We can also pull it easily up to the table without the try and when my girls older we can take it apart and use it separately as a chair and table!

best high chair ever

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Evenflo Steps To Grow Multi-Use High Chair:

I wish these high chairs were around when my kids were little. I bought one for my grandson and its the greatest invention in high chairs ever. You use it as a high chair just like normal high chairs, but when taken apart you can use the seat as a booster type seat. It also can be used as a chair and the bottom half of the high chair can be used as a table. Like when you have pizza and a movie night it can be used in the living room without worrying that the baby will spill everywhere when trying to eat on the floor picnic style. You can also use it as a regular kids table to color, draw and crafts for kids, its not just a high chair to set at the dinner table though it work great for that too. I love this chair and kids things that can be used for a long long time.