4.9

Cons

Great product.

from Kansas

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Multiuses
  • Portable
  • Stable
  • Stylish

Cons

• Expensive

• At Home
  • Infant Seating

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

I looked at the Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System for a long time before I decided to spend the money to purchase it. It had excellent reviews but I was skeptical of purchasing a highchair for over $200. This is so much more than a "highchair"!

The main selling point of this product is the 4-in-1 aspect. It can be used as a highchair, infant feeding booster, toddler booster, and youth chair. Although I have not used all 4 of the features, I have used the highchair for my little one and the toddler booster for my cousin. The tray is very easy to remove and can be placed in your dishwasher! The seat pad can just be thrown into your washing machine. I love the easy clean up of the chair. It also has wheels which make it easy to maneuver. I never knew how convenient having a highchair with wheels was! It is also really quick to switch the chair from a highchair to the toddler booster. It does not take up my room, which is great for our small living space.

Although this product is expensive, it is WORTH IT! You are getting a chair that you will be able to use for years with your little one!

Easy to use and comfortable for baby

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

Overall this chair has been great for us. WE ordered online at target.com. Delivered to our front door and everything. There was a little assembly but nothing too difficult. Our 5 month old was able to sit in the chair comfortably. She is now 20 months and 25 pounds and it still works great! We can move the chair around, clean it easily ( I love the removable tray).

The seat has multiple heights for your little one which is very nice for the different heights of tables. We have a high top and we can pull her right up to the table. The wheels make the chair move easily. I love the design of the chair, very modern.

Safety
There is a five point harness on the chair which can be kind of a pain but it is easily buckled and unbuckled.

Any high chair is a bit of a job to clean. It is nice to take the seat off of the chair and throw it in the wash. The tray is removable also; which makes for easy cleaning.

• Safety:

Great chair that is worth the investment

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

Before I purchased this I looked at so many highchairs my head was spinning! I couldn't pass this up when it went on sale. This chair has not disappointed me at all. I love that there are three separate trays. It isn't always easy to stay on top of cleaning around this household so being able to use the 3 trays throughout the day is really nice! The seat is comfortable and easy to adjust to meet the size of your child. The seat is designed to transition with the child as they are growing and it has really done that. My son is still mostly in the highchair but we have used the booster several times and love it. The chair is easy to clean. The straps come out pretty easily for cleaning which is essential with my messy eater! I really like that there are buckles at the waist and over the shoulders to ensure that your child is secure in their chair. The only complaint that I have about the chair, is that my 17 month old is determined to stand on the base of it and rock back and forth even with the locks on! I hope he gets over that phase quickly! Great chair!

• Safety:

The Most Versatile High Chair Out There!

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

When researching high chairs, I was immediately drawn to this one. It is affordable, versatile, and attractive. We love it! The 4 in 1 system is fabulous. It gives you so many options from infancy through toddlerhood and even beyond! We began using this chair as soon as my son was sitting up (around 4-5 months). We used it to do art projects. The multiple tray feature allows us to use the underneath tray for art projects, and the top tray for eating. I love that feature. The 5 point harness straps make me feel safe putting my son in this chair. It is easily maneuverable and the ease of cleaning is great. It is attractive enough to leave set up in the dining room without it being a monstrosity. The height of the tray is perfect for my little guy. I plan on using this amazing chair for all of my children.

Sturdiness
It is very sturdy! My son weighs 22 lbs and likes to throw himself back and forth in the chair over and over. It has held up perfectly!

Between the amount of art projects and eating that is done in this chair, it is still perfect. Also, we have traveled with it, and it has held up fine!

I love the design of this chair. It is so versatile!

Great high chair

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

We received this high chair for Christmas last year for our now 17 month old. It has been great for us and I love how it has 4 different ways it grows with her.

Very functional and a clean/uni-sex design

Safety
Always have felt safe with my daughter in it. Very sturdy and does not tip or lean.

Terrific high chair

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

Wouldn't trade this stroller for anything! It has seen us through all stages of feeding and it looks like it just came from the store, 3 1/2 years later. It is very durable. I highly recommend all stages of the high chair - feeding a baby, feeding a toddler, toddler booster and youth chair. It is so flexible and they system can be used to seat more than one child. The booster is very portable so that is easy for travel. Clean up is a breeze. My son has been very comfortable in it and there has never been a risk of tipping, etc. It is about to be transferred to my great nephew - it has many good years left!

Good High Chair for baby

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

I have used and it is very good for newborn baby upto 12 months and it is very robust and strong. Best security. Receommend. Easy to setup and more convenient to use anywhere. Love this product.the smaller tray works great for when we take it to grandma's. It's great because this chair will get used a lot, it's great now for him and will be as he gets older.

Best highchair there is

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

When I first purchased this highchair for my son it was because of the design. But this Graco Blossom Seating System doesn't just have a great design, but is so easy to put together, easy to clean, durable, just a great product overall. I fell like my son was so safe in this highchair due to how sturdy it is.

Works for Various Age Babies and Toddlers

from Wrightstown NJ

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

I have been using Graco products since my oldest daughter was born thirty years ago and they have not failed me yet. Now I have four grandchildren, the youngest is 3 months, the next is 18 months and then 2 a bit older plus my daughter is considering having another. Since I have them frequently for babysitting and sleepovers, I wanted a chair that would serve several ages. This seat was easy to assemble and is very stylish. It has a padded seat that can be removed and washed which is important and a removable tray so clean up is a breeze. It has a three point harness strap for safety as well so I do not have to worry about the older ones trying to crawl out while I am getting their food ready. I love the design and the feature of it being height adjustable to fit at a higher or lower table. The chair is very sturdy and solid and the design is up to date and extremely versatile. If you have children of various ages or just one child, this highchair will not disappoint you.

Best highchair

Comments about Graco Blossom 4-in-1 Seating System:

Love this high chair. It is very easy to use. Durability and functionality beat all others on market. I wish this high chair was available with my older children. Would highly reccomend this product to anyone who values price, quality and ease of use.