Other High Chairs:

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair

Pros

Cons

• Safety:

The Fisher Price Aquarium High Chair is awesome!

The Fisher Price Aquarium Healthy Care High Chair was a fixture in our home for over 2 years.  We bought it when our son was 4 months old, and we just recently "retired" it to the garage now that he is almost 3 years old.

The first thing we were looking for was durability.  This chair really held up.  We didn't have any problems with it staying up or staying locked in position.  The tray was sturdy and stayed in place, unlike other chairs we tried.

Before I bought this chair, I'd read other reviews that had negative comments concerning the washable seat cushions.  We had no problems at all.  The cushion was comfortable in all weather for my son to sit on (I was concerned that it might be "sticky", like those old vinyl car seats, but it wasn't at all).  It washed up very easily.  I wiped it clean each night with a wet rag or antibacterial wipe, and once every week or so put it in the washing machine on cold.  I always air dried it, and I had no problems.  It dried quickly.  The tray has a separate, removable, dishwasher safe liner that was easy to use.

This chair folds pretty easily and has multiple heights.  After our son was 18 months old, we removed the tray and were able to set it at a low height and pull it right up to the table.

The toys on this chair provided hours of entertainment.  The teething toys that hang off the sides are removable for hand-washing.  My son enjoyed these from the time we got the chair.  It also has a snap-in music making toy that he still loves.  At the beginning, we worked it for him, but after he was about a year old, he was able to do it himself.

We loved this chair and are sad to see it go, but I hope that if you choose to buy it, you'll have as good an experience as we did.

Lacking in safety.

This highchair caused my daughter a hospital visit, and I would like to warn any mothers and fathers out there looking into this high chair because it is very dangerous if you are not sitting right in front of your child. My daughter was nine months old when she got hurt by this highchair, we were all sitting down for dinner and I was sitting right next to my daughter. My daughter has a habit of flinging her head back and she did throw her head back and the entire high chair fell over backwards with her inside of it. She is perfectly fine now, but it was very terrifying and we will never buy this brand or highchair ever again. The fisher-price brand aparently does not think that safety should be there number one priority.

Sturdiness
As I said, this high chair fell over with my daughter inside of it, so yes the sturdiness is awful.

The highchair itself is very durable and sturdy, it was not damaged at all in the fall.

Very cute little design I think that is this high chair's best feature.

Safety
The safety of this high chair is well below a one but that is the lowest I can rate this.

In order to clean this highchair, you have to take the whole thing apart and wash everything seperately, and food gets stuck really bad in the crevices.

Excellent

from Hawaii

Pros

• Easily Stowed
  • Easy To Assemble
  • Easy to Clean
  • Lightweight
  • Portable
  • Stable
  • Stylish

Cons

• At Home
    • Baby Seats

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

Easy clean removable table cover and fabric and adjusts

Lacking in safety.

Sturdiness

Very cute little design I think that is this high chair's best feature.

Safety

• Safety:

An easy to use high chair

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

This high chair has so many different capabilities and settings, i love it. This high chair is very sturdy and i feel safe putting my child in it every single time. It doesn't shake when i put my child in the high chair. This high chair is very durable. I push it and move it all of the place and my little one drops food all over it all the time. I have not yet had a problem with anything on it breaking. This high chair is very safe, it is very difficult for your little one to try and find a way to squirm out. This fisher price ocean wonder healthy care high chair is very easy to clean. the material is very easy to clean because it is wipe able. The tray also comes right off to clean. The design of this high chair is one of my favorites. It has so many different positive things about it. It has numerous settings so you can change the height of the high chair. This high chair has wheels which makes it very portable and the wheels have locks to keep your child right in place. It also comes with a toy tray which i love, because while i am cooking dinner my child can sit in the high chair and play.

Cute!

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

This is probably the cutest high chair I have ever seen so I of course had to purchase it! It is very bright and the kids love it, however I do not fully recommend it because it is a little wobbly. It is not the most sturdy high chair I have ever seen, and I am not so sure I would recommend this based on that observation. It just seems a little unsafe,

• Safety:

AQUARIUM HIGH CHAIR IS MOVEABLE CONVIENCE IN THE KITCHEN.

from Hopewell Junction, NY

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

THE AQUARIUM HIGH CHAIR IS ONE OF THE BEST ON THE MARKET. IT HAS A REMOVABLE TRAY THAT YOU CAN SANITIZE RIGHT IN THE DISHWASHER. THERE IS AN INTERACTIVE TOY RIGHT ON THE TRAY. ALSO THE BEST FEATURE I FEEL IS THAT IT HAS WHEELS. YOU CAN MOVE IT ANYWHERE. IT ALSO HAS AN HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT.

Love this highchair!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

We purchased this high chair when our daughter was around six months old and she has been using it ever since! The chair is easy to take off and throw in the washing machine and it has withheld many a washes by now. Also, the top tray pops off and you can easily put it in the dish washer and spray down the tray underneath. It doesn't exactly fold down too small, so it's not the type of chair you'd be able to store in a small place. It rolls easily from room to room but the wheels always end up somehow locking, The tyos on the side make it fun for the child and my daughter still plays with them occassionally. The chair adjusts to seven different levels, although we have always kept it on number one. It also comes with a safety strap. I think the color is very nice and inviting while being perfect for either a girl or a boy. I would certainly buy this chair again and plan to use it with any future children we might have.

Fisher-Price Aquarium High Chair

from Portsmouth, NH

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

This high chair looks good and has a lot of good qualities (toys, easy to clean, adjustable, etc). However, it does not fold up well and the seat "fabric" cracks after extensive cleaning. We used it with our first child, but will not be able to use it for our second...was hoping for durability.

Fisher Price - reliable as always!

from Tryon, NC

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

I bought the Fisher Price Aquarium Healthy Care High Chair after careful review of those on the market. I am really pleased with my choice. There are 5 height settings which is really useful if you are feeding your baby from chairs and tables of different heights. The highchair has a removable plastic tabletop feature which makes cleaning messy spills so much easier. And, while you are preparing food, you can keep your baby happy with the aquarium toy that fits into the tabletop! The highchair is cleverly designed and is clearly highly rated for safety. I really like the fact that you can release the tabletop with one hand and that it snaps into place so easily. The table has a pretty high rim to prevent spillage. The chair features 4 brakes which is useful if you have a toddler who likes to try and drag furniture around with her!

I recently took the cover off to wash it and the results were very good indeed. It came up clean first time - a miracle considering the food it was covered in.

I highlt recommend this high chair, especially for its safety and versatility.

Entertaining and useful!

from Norfolk, VA

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

This high chair is another one of our fabulous yard sale finds- and even used it still looked almost brand new.  Since we have a small house, we dont have room for a lot of things to be just laying around. This high chair is good for tight spaces because it can be folded pretty decently close to flat and tucked away in a tight space. The little one also likes to play with the toys while I get her food ready, or when I need to fix dinner or do something around the house quickly. I like it because the toys are attached so she can't drop them or throw them like little ones like to do- so theres no "pick up" game to be played. The toys detach easily for cleaning- or when its time to eat, so thats a plus too. It also comes with some trays for holding food when they are a bit older- since ours was a yard sale find, I am looking into getting more trays since ours only came with one.  They are dishwasher safe, so you can just pull it up when they're done eating and put it in the dishwasher so it makes keeping the actual chair clean a lot easier.   It also has different height adjusments so you can fix it for wether you are standing or sitting in different chairs. The back also has 3 adjustable levels so it can recline or sit up depending on the needs of the child.  I am in love with this high chair!   :)

The Fisher Price Aquarium high chair entertained the baby.

from Post Falls, ID

Comments about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Healthy Care High Chair:

I loved that the Fisher Price Aquarium high chair had different height levels and the back could be layed back. I was able to use it when the baby was first starting to eat all the way up to when he was a toddler. My child loved the toys and I loved that they were attacted so I didn't have to keep picking them up.