Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme

Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme

This stuff really works!

Comments about Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme:

I had a free facial with Estée Lauder and they used this on me and I saw an immediate difference. I hemmed and hawed about the price, but no serum is needed and I decided that for the cost of one less soda or coffee a day, it's worth it! I've used the product for about two weeks and the lines around my mouth and on my forehead are gone. I still have crows feet but they have grown smaller. my skin looks plumper and literally glows (that's supposed to be from the pearls). it's very expensive, but for me, I'll forego some small indulgences to have reversed so many years of aging!

Absorption
this was one thing that sold me. unlike other moisturizers, the skin drinks this up and there is no greasy feel at all.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I used to have an occasional breakout; those are gone, and my pores are much smaller

Simply the only moisturizer I have ever used that lived up to its claims!

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

So Luxurious! Quite an Experience, but not so effective

Pros

Cons

Comments about Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme:

The packaging, the little spoon, and the creme itself are very luxurious. They feel good going on, but then..the creme stings a bit (possibly because I have sensitive skin, but it claims to be suitable for any skin type) and I didn't see any notable results -- i've gotten better results with much more moderately priced products.

Absorption
        It absorbs pretty quickly -- that's when the stinging begins. My skin is sensitive, so maybe that's my problem.

Doesn't Clog Pores
        It didn't seem to clog my pores at all.

My eye area was better moisturized, which did make my eye area feel better, refreshed; but it did not help with dark under-eye circles or tired looking eyes at all.

• Absorption:
        • Doesn't Clog Pores:

I highly reccommend this product for women over 50.

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lift Age-Correcting Creme:

This product is far better than others in the same catagory. It truly lifts and tightens the skin. People tell me I look like my Daughter's Sister. It has made a huge difference in the jaw and neck area. I just lost 50 pounds and it is doing great to help tighten those areas that have extra skin.