Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
PROCTER689596

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Smooth, firm skin in a jar!

I recently decided to try Olay Total Effects Night firming cream after some reading some reviews and talking to some friends who use it. I have heard very positive things, and have seen results from my friends who use it. I bought it, and I really liked the way it was non greasy, and it was very light and smooth. I also like that it hydrates skin, and provides 7 anti aging agents in this one lotion. Olay is a brand I have used thru the years and I have always had good results. I used this as it directed, smooth each night onto face and neck. The next morning my skin really did feel different, felt smooth. Within I would say about 2 weeks, I noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin, it was much more firm and felt tighter. My husband and friends also noticed, and the words that I got from my friends who also use it was, told ya so. I love this product and will continue to use it. There is also a facewash, and day lotion in the same anti aging line I am going to add to this collection. If you want firmer looking skin, and smoother skin, try Olay Night firming Cream.

Firms up the skin a bit

I was given, by a friend, a couple of "jars" of this night cream.  I've used it off and on for well over a year, in fact it's closer to a year and a half.  The only time I haven't used it was when I received a sample of the ProX wrinkle smoothing cream these past thiry days or so.  After I had used the night firming cream, I noticed that my skin was firmer looking.  I started using this after I had lost 50 pounds and noticed that my skin wasn't as firm as before.  My neck has deep creases in it from all the weight loss and really looked dry and my face felt rough.  I began using this and after about three days, I began to notice that my skin was smoother feeling.  What really caught my attention was the change in my neck.  The skin is still creased but it looks and feels smoother.  When you look at me you don't immediately see creases in my neck.  They are still noticable but not nearly as bad because the appearance of my skin has vastly improved.  Since I have oily spots I was afraid to try moisturizers.  This was the first one I ever tried and I really like it.  I don't think it has a heavy feel or is oily when you put it on.

ex.amazing

from ex

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

• All Skin Types
    • Daily Use

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

Olay cream gives great-looking skin
    despite sensitive skin but Olay did not cause any problems with my skin
    I advise using Olay cream for get skin bright full of vitality and youth

Named after what it does

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

Finally, a product that actually does what it says it will do on the packaging! Instead of letting you down and disappointing, this formula actually helps tighten and firm your skin, starting from the first time you use it! The first day I used this I only noticed a slightly small difference right when I woke up, but after continued use I began to notice results that last all day long. Olay anti aging Night Firming Cream really helped me reduce the lines on my face near my mouth. This formula did not cause breakouts or rashes on my skin. The cream also does not cause my skin to become oily ever. Olay Night Firming Cream is easy to apply and I have not needed to use a whole bunch to get great results. This is a great formula that I find to be as effective, if not more effective, than most all other leading anti aging creams. It is always a top choice on my list and I recommend this cream to everyone.

Amazing product!

from TN

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

I love Olay products, but this Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream is one of my favorites. It worked perfectly on my skin! I have been using anti-aging products for about two years now and have tried many different creams. (I am only 25.) This cream is by far one of the best. It made the fine lines around my eyes pretty much disappear, and that was awesome to me because my eyes are one of my trouble spots. Also, this cream reduced the size of my pores. I was so excited that this helped with that because when I looked at myself in the mirror, my pores just stood out to me. Overall this night cream really helped boost my confidence because my skin became so much prettier. It was more smooth, soft, and just had a healthy glow to it. I would absolutely recommend this cream to others because it has really worked for me.

Absorption
    This cream works rubs into the skin really easily. It also does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    This cream definitely does not clog my pores! It actually really reduced the appearance of them.

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Creates Great Skin

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

I wasn't happy with my current anti aging skin care routine so I decided to try Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream. I trust the Olay brand of products so I thought this would be a good, lower price option.

Overall I was very happy with this overnight cream. I liked the fact that it wasn't heavy like some creams I've tried in the past. I also liked the fact that it was easily absorbed by my skin so I didn't have to worry about it rubbing off on my pillow or clothes.

I also liked the fact that this cream seemed to work. My skin felt softer after using Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream for just a week. I also noticed that the fine lines around my eyes and mouth seemed a little less than before.

I wouldn't say this product is for people looking for dramatic results, but it definitely is good if you are just looking for skin that looks a little more healthy and younger without having to pay a lot of money.

Very effective

from NA

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

I purchased this Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream along with the eye cream three months ago and am still using this product. I apply this product every night on my face before going to sleep and the effect and fragrance remains till morning. I have noticed a big difference in my face and the fine lines and wrinkles have almost disappeared. My husband tells me that I look five years younger and I am loving this feeling. The dryness and dullness on my face has been nullified with the constant use of this product.

The main fact is that one needs to use this product daily to notice a different in the age spots and wrinkles else the effect does not last long. Olay is the only cream that has worked for me the best till now and given me a natural-looking glow and has tightened my skin making it look younger and fairer. The price of this product is high but it lasts easily for over three months.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

An excellent moisturizer that does help some signs of aging

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream is a good over-all night cream. I have tried a few Olay creams and did not really care for them. A friend of mine said she really liked the results she got. I found a really good coupon (Olay offers coupons often) and decided to give it a try. I must admit I did like the results I got with this product.

Absorption
    This absorbs quickly and completely. It does not feel greasy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    The product description says it is oil-free and will not clog pores. It did not make me break out like a lot of other creams do.

I thought this moisturized my skin better than some creams I have tried. It make my complexion more smooth and soft. Hydration is great for fine lines and I thought it helped with that. I really did not notice firming of my skin but it did make my skin look better than it did before. I like that it has a variety of vitamins to combat aging skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

good anti aging night cream for not so old

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

Well I have started feeling a lot of changes in my skin tone and appearance and I wanted to start using a good anti aging cream. I did not want to spend a fortune though. I chose this as I have had good experience with other olay products. The first time I opened it I did not really like the look of the cream a lot as it did not look very rich and creamy and the smell was not very special. But when I used it I liked that it was not very greasy and felt so light as if I am not wearing anything on my skin and that is the way I wanted it. After 2 weeks I would say it improved skin tone a little but didnot see much firming. The best results for me was that my skin looked more even and hydrated and my pores looked finer.So it works well for me now but when I will have fine wrinkles I think I will have to invest in a better cream. For now it is good enough for me. The price is very economical so I am using it every night.

from Pennsauken, NJ

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

I am about to be 38 years old next month and I am still breaking out like a teenager. Ok, maybe not that bad but I really didn't expect to be breaking out at all at this stage of life. So, I have to be really careful what creams I use on my face so I don't make the acne problem any worse. I really like this Olay night cream. Even though the jar is small, it lasted longer than I expected. I guess a little goes a long way. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and the look of my skin has improved since I started using it just a few weeks ago. The first jar has just run out and I just bought a second jar. I think I finally found a night cream I love. It's not greasy and the light scent does NOT affect my allergies.

Smoother and More Even Skin

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

Great looking and feeling skin the next morning.

Absorption
    skin is visibly smoother and brighter the next morning.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    not too thick or a cream and dries fairly quickly

after a week to a week and a half, my skin was visibly younger looking, fewer fine lines around the eyes and skin looked softer and plumper the next morning.

Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream: Night Cream of Choice

from Southern Maryland, MD

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Night Firming Cream:

I love Oil of Olay products, because I feel that I am getting good quality within reasoning when it comes to price. I have been using Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream for about two years and I love it. I cannot say that it is definitely firming my skin and it is not a miracle worker, but if you are simply looking for a no-fuss way to moisturize your skin in the evening, than this product is for you. I do warn that if you have oily skin, this is a strong moisturizer. I have combination/acne prone skin and it does make my face a moister, but not so much in a bad way...meaning it doesn't make me break out, and at least I know that it is doing its job, and this is something that could benefit me down the road.

It is not a magic potion, but I have noticed that if I have any minor spots from old acne scars, constant and regular use of the Olay Night of Olay Firming Cream will help those spots dissipate within time. It really does something good for my skin, and I will continue loving this product. Like I said above, it is not a miracle worker, but your skin will feel the benefits of what it offers.