Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Wrinkles met the Bermuda Triangle, they just vanished..

When we vacationed in Florida this past September,  my mother inlaw who is an Estee Lauder fan, gave me a bottle of Estee Lauder Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting Serum, a corrector for fine lines and wrinkles. Did I think she was throwing me a hint? No, she knows how much I love anything anti aging, if I can lift, or firm, or vanish a fine line or two, with something that I dont have to get a surgery for, I am in. She told me all about how she loved this and it made wrinkles and crows feet she had for years diminish, and I did notice, her skin looked great, but it never looked bad, she is almost 55, with the skin of a 40 year old, if not younger.  I loved the fine, smooth feeling of the serum, very light, not greasy feeling at all. After I rubbed it into my skin, my skin felt like silk, no kidding, so velvet like. I used this for a few weeks, and I really liked it, my skin was firmer, and softer, and those wrinkles on my cheeks most call laugh lines...Gone.  Since she gave me this, I have stopped, and tried a couple different things, such a StriVectin, (I have a review on it) But I am so glad I have this, and a wonderful mother in law, that loves the same things I do. I will continue to use this.

Perfectionist Correcting Serum is a luxury toy

I have used Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Serum for over a month now. The smell is light frangrance and give you a good mood for a fresh start. It works like a primer and make my makeup looks better.

But talking about the reason I buy this luxury item, I really hope to see a miracle right after I put it on. No, you can't see any sudden change. But I think it works along with my other anti-wrinkle products. I went overseas for 6 weeks without using my anti-wrinkle products and I did see my skin became older, dry and more wrinkle. Now 3 weeks after I return home and start to use these anti-wrinkle products, my skin becomes better day by day.

I still have 2/3 bottle of Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Serum. I probably won't buy this product again when I finish it. I would like to try other anti-wrinkle products. But for sure, I need to keep using anti-wrinkle products to maintain a good skin.

Mirracle in a bottle

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

I am a licensed medical aesthetician and I absolutely love this product. It has worked wonders on my fine lines, wrinkles and dull skin. It lifts and firms the skin and does not break me out or clog my pores. I hate when anti aging creams are super heavy and cause skin problems.

Absorption
The product absorbed beautifully into my skin. I was not left with any weird residue or greasy feeling. My skin felt smooth and radiant. it helped plump and hydrate my skin without feeling oily.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I live in the south and get super oily skin. This product did not leave my skin oily, clogged, broken out or greasy. I did not have any bad side affect left from it other then just beautiful skin.

It truly did help the aging of my skin. I use this in conjunction with a good eye cream and my SPF every morning for anti aging. It makes my skin feel smooth and luminous. I would definitely recommend this product for a friend or client.

Best Day Serum on the Market

from Dearborn, MI

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

I am beauty product junkie. I have bought a lot of product for my face. I am 49 years old, and have some issues mostly discoloration. Whenever I have stopped using this product and used a different serum, my skin doesn't look as good. I use this with Estee Lauder's Perfectly Clean cleanser in the morning then Time Zone moisturizer. At night I use Clinique's Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser for my makeup remover, then the Perfectly Clean cleanser (wtih Clarisonic machine every other night) followed by Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair followed by Advanced Time Zone Night. This makes my skin look clearer and smoother as soon as I put it on. For a while, I was using Clinique's Even Better regimen (two months), it ended up drying my skin out that I had to to stop. I have al

Absorption
Absorbs very well in the skin. I wait a few minutes before I put my moisturizer on.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had any problems with this product.

This is 100% with reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, but it does not eliminate them. Really the only products that are actually proven to do that other than surgery is Retinol and glycolic acid

Gives temporary fix

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

While I found this product does work in the short term, it didn't leave lasting results in the long term. If you're looking for a quick fix and not something that will cure a problem so that it no longer exists, then this product is for you. But if you're looking for something that actually changes your skin and cures a problem, this isn't it. To keep the lasting results, you'll have to keep buying and applying this product on a daily basis. It's going to get very expensive in the long run.

Absorption
It absorbed very well. Sunk right into my skin. No problems with that.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have big pores. It seemed to clog a little bit. Whether that's just something that happened to me or it does that with others, I don't know. But you might want to try this product at the retail counter before investing in it.

Only good for the short term. It must be applied daily (and multiple times) for any type of visibly lasting qualities. But once you stop using it, the results go away.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not surgery in a bottle, but works well enough

from Eaton, OH

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

This product is quite pricey for the amount of serum that you get. As with most Estee Lauder products a little goes a long way. It has a pleasant smell. It is not oily. It comes out and immediately makes your face feel soft and silky. It does plump up shallow lines, not the deep ones. It is a serum that actually does make your face appear better because it plumps up the fine lines and wrinkles. Still if the deeper ones are what bothers you this is not like getting an injectable filler. It does its job just great on fine lines and dry skin, but not on the deep lines.

Absorption
Only small amount needed. Goes on soft and silky.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No acne or clogged pores.

Great for dry skin and fine lines.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Estee Lauder Perfectionist Wrinkle Lifting Serum!!!

from Brazoria, TX

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

I love all the anti-aging lotions or serums that may help me with the age defing process.This serum is supposed to banish fine lines .I really do like this product but not the price.I have been using it for a few months and I do see some difference.It does have a nice smell to it.It does feel like it tightens my skin.I have used it around my eyes and the corners of my mouth.I do feel how it gives you an instant lift around my eyes.I also use it under my makeup.I also would like to say that after this bottle I will not buy this again.

Absorption
It has great absorption.It only takes a few minutes and you can feel the results.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No, I don't believe it clogs pores.

I do believe it is effective.I have noticed a slight change .

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

light and great on my skin

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

Love this stuff, it is light weight, I use it in the summer and it has a nice smell and I feel makes my face look smoother and more radiant and luminous.

Absorption
This absorbs quickly and never feels sticky and like it is too much on my face. It is light and I like it for summer use.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I don't break out after applying this, it leaves my skin smooth and supple. I have oily skin and I this doesn't clog my pores or makes my skin break-out. I like how light it feels on my face.

I think it makes my face smoother and my fine lines appear less noticeable. I am in my early 30s but feel this is helping to combat any wrinkles that I may be getting. I trust this stuff to work for me.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

this product works wonders people say

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

one of my moms friends uses this and she loves it. she can feel the difference. she said she would recommend it to anyone who wants to lift their wrinkles away. i havent used it being young and everything but i plan on it when the time comes. just passing the word by as i was asked to

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Smells great, smooths lines but not necessarily worth the money.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

Has a nice fresh smell and smooths lines but I have used other products just as good for less. This is definitely a luxury item. If you can afford to use it all the time, then go for it but if you are looking for something nice for less, there are comparible products on the market.

Absorption
Smooths in nicely, no problem there.

Doesn't Clog Pores
No problem here either. This product did not cause any type of irritation or breakouts.

Just like many others, it is only temporary. I just don't think it is really worth the money unless you just have extra to spare.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Wrinkles met the Bermuda Triangle, they just vanished..

from In the sun, FL

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

your eyes will stand out in a crowd

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+ Wrinkle Lifting Serum:

The Este Layder eye cream is the best in the market, from the point of view of the fact that is a trusted brand, it is also effective.  Its quality superceedes its cost, being a product for the selected few, not every woman is sexy enough to try Este Lauader.