Other Lip Cares:
EOS
EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors

Pros

• Even application (10)
  • Moisturizing (10)
  • Smells/tastes great (9)
  • Convenient container (8)
  • Long lasting (8)

Cons

• Not long-lasting (4)
  • Wears off easily (3)

• Anytime (10)
  • Daily use (9)
  • Dry lips (7)
  • Everyday use (7)
  • Treat chapped lips (7)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (6), Trendy style (4), Classic style (3), Natural style (3)

Weird, Little, Different

Eos is an odd shaped lip balm.  Its really cool looking.  The one I got in the mail (it was free), is mint green and a round ball shape.  It comes in other colors and shapes though, all odd and different and equally neat!  EOS stands for the Evolution of Smooth, which is exactly what this product provides, a new source of smooth, unchapped, beautifully kissable lips.  This is a super neat stocking stuffer for dry and chapped lip sufferers this winter holiday season, a cool present to buy somebody to cheer them up and make them say, hummm, perhaps.  The one I received is mint.  There are all kinds of neat flavors!  They are as follows as far as I know:  summer fruit, honeysuckle honeydew, vanilla bean, sweet mint  (mine), and last but definitlely not least, pomegranite raspberry, I can't wait to try that one!  They all come in really futuristic cool looking little tubular or circle spacelike pods.  Wow, neat product, great for your kids.  They will have fun applying anti chap stick to their lips!!!

Disappointed with the actual product

I am a lip moisterizer/balm fanatic. I work outside and am constantly applying something soothing to my lips. I was quite interested in this product Eos Lip balm, I had seen a recommendation on one of the coupon blogs that I frequent and it was very positve. The other day the drugstore was advertising this product for free after rewards and so I was excited to try it. I got several so I could share them with friends and family because the packaging was so unique and enticing and the flavors so appealing. I bought the honeysuckle/honeydew flavor for myself. Yesterday on my way to work I decided to test it out. I had no idea what to expect when I opened the lid. I was surprised at the large ball-like shape of it and wondered how efficient this was going to be to use it all up evenly. I applied it, the amount of product left on my lips after applying seemed a little thin. The taste was agreeable, but the disappointing thing was that by the time I got to work I really couldn't tell that I had applied lip balm. It was pretty much gone. No tingly, no soft feel, just nothing, gone. Disappointed. Will make a cute novelty gift for a teen for the unique packaging, but as far as lip balm, useless to me.

Good Lip Balm

from NJ

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Even Application
  • Moisturizing
  • Pleasant Tasting

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

Cute shape. I received the pink strawberry EOS lip balm as a free promo. Love the taste and the feel of the lip balm on my lips. Doesn't last, as most if not all lip balms don't seem to anyway. It does moisturize though. Great for wearing over lip stain or lip stick even.

Smooth Formula That Offers Weightless Hydration

from Alyee, Michigan

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
    • Even Application
    • Hydrating
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizing
    • Natural
    • Smooth

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

EOS Visibly Soft Lip Balm Coconut Milk is my new favorite balm! I absolutely love lippies, chapsticks and balms, but surprisingly enough, this is my first time using EOS. Living in a northern Midwest state, the climate changes frequently and temperatures can easily drop below zero in the winter, which causes my lips to painfully crack often and easily. I am in a constant struggle to keep my lips healthy, hydrated and soft.

The formula is rich, smooth and silky, giving my lips the total, lock-in moisture they so desperately need. The packaging is not only inviting, but I love how playful it is and now I find myself reapplying frequently. There is a faint sweet scent when you are applying the balm, but is unnoticeable thereafter. There is no weight, greasiness or taste either. This balm is great used on its own, as a hydrating base for lipsticks, or even a buildable night mask with a few glides.

EOS offers high standards as their lip care balms include sustainably sourced, dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and even gluten-free ingredients, making it a widely inclusive lip care product for everyone. Who knew a little egg-shaped lip balm could be so wonderful!

Smooth and Smells Great

from Arizona

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Even Application
      • Moisturizing
      • Pleasant Tasting

Cons

• Wears Off Easily

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

Perfect and even application every time. I love the design of the balm too and it is trendy.

Beautiful

from Glendale, Az

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
      • Even Application
      • Moisturizing

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

I was a little put off about the shape at first but I love it! Easy to use, easy to find in a purse, and easy to conceal! I use it anytime and never worry about a thing! Very smooth lips now!

Soothe and Smooooooth.

from Estero, FL

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
        • Even Application
        • Moisturizing
        • Pleasant Tasting

Cons

• Wears Off Easily

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

These are the one of the only lip balms I can use, so I may be a little biased, but I absolutely love these. I have chronically dry lips, and these both soothe AND smooth them. I've tried maybe 4 flavors now, and personally, the lemon is my favorite. It has (I believe) SPF 15 in it, which is great when you live in Florida. I just tried the new EOS Crystal and that one works great too, if you can find them in store (I bought mine at Five Below).

Product works well

from San Antonio, Texas

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
        • Even Application
        • Glossy Finish
        • Long Lasting
        • Moisturizing

Cons

• Bad Tasting
        • Smells Bad

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

I received the green mint flavor EOS balm. It worked very well, but smelled horrible! It was very strong scented.

My new favorite chapstick

from Redding, CA

Pros

• Convenient Container
        • Even Application
        • Moisturizing
        • Pleasant Tasting

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

I love it!! It smells so good

Love this product!

from New York,

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
          • Even Application
          • Long Lasting

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

I love eos Lip Balm! I have been obsessed with it since high school- we all started using it. I love the cute, egg-shaped packaging it comes in and I like how it's easy to find it at various drug stores, though it feels more high-end than a drug store product. I love the way it makes my lips look - healthy but without really adding color.

Excellent

from Hesperia, CA.

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
            • Even Application
            • Glossy Finish
            • Great Color Selection
            • Long Lasting
            • Moisturizing

• Special Occasions

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

Absolutely delicious! My god, this is perfect. Some people complain that it's too light, or not balmy enough, but that's simply because these are natural oils. Thick petroleum is much tackier and what most are used to, and synthetic fragrances can be added to make the scent stronger, most people are accustomed to overly potent things. However, these are beautifully formulated. I've attempted balms with natural sheabutter and coconut oil at home, with essential oils, and it's difficult to create a well balanced blend like this. Natural flavors are more subtle, and if you take a break from conventional products, the organic ones begin to become more pleasing. I no longer try to make my own stuff, because it's not worth the time. These are neat, lovely, and easy to order, so I just gave up and I'm happy to use EOS. It's one of the few things I prefer to just buy and not create from home.

i use this product everyday

from north carolina

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Great Color Selection
              • Long Lasting
              • Moisturizing
              • Pleasant Tasting

Cons

• Wears Off Easily

• Special Occasions