Other Lip Cares:
EOS
EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors

Pros

• Smells/tastes great (7)
  • Effective (5)
  • Soothing (5)
  • Healing (4)

Cons

• Not long-lasting (3)

• Daily use (7)
  • Treat chapped lips (5)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (5)

Weird, Little, Different

Eos is an odd shaped lip balm.  Its really cool looking.  The one I got in the mail (it was free), is mint green and a round ball shape.  It comes in other colors and shapes though, all odd and different and equally neat!  EOS stands for the Evolution of Smooth, which is exactly what this product provides, a new source of smooth, unchapped, beautifully kissable lips.  This is a super neat stocking stuffer for dry and chapped lip sufferers this winter holiday season, a cool present to buy somebody to cheer them up and make them say, hummm, perhaps.  The one I received is mint.  There are all kinds of neat flavors!  They are as follows as far as I know:  summer fruit, honeysuckle honeydew, vanilla bean, sweet mint  (mine), and last but definitlely not least, pomegranite raspberry, I can't wait to try that one!  They all come in really futuristic cool looking little tubular or circle spacelike pods.  Wow, neat product, great for your kids.  They will have fun applying anti chap stick to their lips!!!

Disappointed with the actual product

I am a lip moisterizer/balm fanatic. I work outside and am constantly applying something soothing to my lips. I was quite interested in this product Eos Lip balm, I had seen a recommendation on one of the coupon blogs that I frequent and it was very positve. The other day the drugstore was advertising this product for free after rewards and so I was excited to try it. I got several so I could share them with friends and family because the packaging was so unique and enticing and the flavors so appealing. I bought the honeysuckle/honeydew flavor for myself. Yesterday on my way to work I decided to test it out. I had no idea what to expect when I opened the lid. I was surprised at the large ball-like shape of it and wondered how efficient this was going to be to use it all up evenly. I applied it, the amount of product left on my lips after applying seemed a little thin. The taste was agreeable, but the disappointing thing was that by the time I got to work I really couldn't tell that I had applied lip balm. It was pretty much gone. No tingly, no soft feel, just nothing, gone. Disappointed. Will make a cute novelty gift for a teen for the unique packaging, but as far as lip balm, useless to me.

Different kind of lip balms

from Jahra , Kuwait

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective
  • Healing
  • Smells/Tastes Great
  • Soothing

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

I really wanted to buy it because I saw many celebreties using it . It's 100% organic . It smells and tastes good. I like it !

Great product

from California

Handy ball

loving the eos mint stick

from illinois

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective
  • Healing
  • Long Lasting
  • Smells/Tastes Great
  • Soothing

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

love how it makes my lips feel.

I love EOS!

from San Diego

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Effective
    • Healing
    • Long Lasting
    • Smells/Tastes Great
    • Soothing

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

Love this brand and their brand ambassadors. I'm an active follower via social.

Fun to use

from Boston

Pros

• Effective
      • Smells/Tastes Great
      • Soothing

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• Prevent Wind Burn
      • Sun Protection

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

Fun to use. Hard to get all out of container.

Smells great!

from Chicago, IL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Smells/Tastes Great
      • Soothing

Cons

• Not Long-Lasting

• Prevent Wind Burn
      • Sun Protection

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

This is the only chapstick I can keep track of and use until the end! It always smells great and I use it all the time. Keep adding more flavors, please! I've tried a bunch!

Amazing!

from Chicago, IL

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Effective
      • Smells/Tastes Great

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

It smells amazing but it's not overpowering. It's great for everyday use.

Deliciously juicy!

from Florida

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Healing
        • Smells/Tastes Great

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

Delicious! Long lasting! Your lips feel great!

Nice balm in a fun shape

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

I recently purchased a few EOS Spheres to add to a gift basket for a friend. They're just so cute and eye-catching, I figured they'd make a wonderful addition to a gift. I decided to grab an extra one for myself because I just couldn't resist.

My first impression of the EOS Sphere was that the shape and packaging was a bit awkward. The egg shaped containers are fairly large and they are not at all pocket friendly (though they are easy enough to dig out of a purse). Secondly, the balm itself is also domed into a spherical shape and is larger than average. It's not difficult to apply but it is different. I personally don't see much point in the unique shape if it doesn't serve a purpose other than catching the consumer's eye. All the rounded shape did was make the product more difficult to conveniently carry around.

The balm itself is quite nice. It applies easily and doesn't leave a waxy residue. It absorbs quickly and feels great on parched lips. The flavor was light and pleasant.

Overall, I enjoyed this product but I don't see any reason to favor it over my usual lip balm.

I've used a couple of these and I like them!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - All Flavors:

These cute little balls of fun are good to have on hand. The lip balm works well and doesn't dry your lips out fast like some of the others do. It has it's own unique shape to use that make it fun, trendy and cute. The smells that I've had so far have been good. I think for my purse that I would rather have the lip balms that are longer. They just fit in purse pockets easier. This one is a little bulky for that. The lip balm works though. It moisturizes your lips and makes them feel smooth and soft. I find that this lip balm works better than some of the others out there. I really like that it has natural ingredients in it. That was what made me purchase it in the first place. It's just nice to know that it's not full of chemicals and junk. I really like this product and will continue to purchase it. My kids love these too. They think these are fun. I would say to give it a try! It's a good lip balm to have on hand.