4.8

BeautiControl Lip Apeel

4.8

Pros

Cons

I love the way it makes my lips feel!!

Hello,

Hello,

I am actually fortunate enough to have a Beauty Control Consultant in my family so I have a never ending supply of Beauty Control products to choose from. The Lip Apeel is one of my favorites by far. If you wear alot of chap-stick like I do, or even lipstick this is the product for you. You rub a little of the cream around your lips and on your lips creating a "got milk" look and let it dry out. It takes about 10 min depending on how much you goop onto yourself but once it is dry you take your finger and gently start to rub your lips and around your lips causing the dried cream to ball up and fall right off your lips. The ending result is a very smooth, soft, fresh feeling that will keep you coming back for more. If you combine it with the lip balm you will never go back. I love the way it makes my lips feel! It actually takes off old wax build up you didn't even know existed on your lips as well as ex-foliates and leaves a great feeling behind. I love this stuff and use it at least once a week.

BeautiControl Lip Apeel is not for those with sensitive lips!

I had the opportunity to try BeautiControl Lip Apeel a while back, and while I'm sure others had a much better experience than I did, I have not used it since.  I have had a problem with sensitive lips for years - I can't even wear lipstick because it makes them break out.  Unfortunately, BeautiControl Lip Apeel is no better.  Several minutes after putting the white portion of the Lip Apeel onto my lips, I felt a burning sensation.  It got so bad I couldn't leave the cream on for the recommended amount of time.  Once I rubbed it off, my lips were red and puffy, and stayed that way for the next few days.  I will say that the lip balm portion of the Lip Apeel did help my lips feel a little better, and I have since used the lip balm portion by itself and had no problems.  My mother and sister have both used the white cream portion of Lip Apeel and been fine - in fact, they love it and continue to use it to this day.  So if you do not have a problem with sensitive skin, I would definitely try it based on their love of Lip Apeel.  If, however, you are like me and have very sensitive lips, be warned, BeautiControl's Lip Apeel may make them worse rather than better!

On My Daily Regime Everyday.

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

This is a two in one container product. The lip masque in the bottom gets rid of the nasty peely gunk on your lips. I've used so many brands and this one actually works. Plus it doesn't have any crazy smells, tastes or burning properties. I use it several times a week and it's even gentle enough that I let my 6 year old daughter use it, especially during the winter when our lips are so dry.

The lip balm that is in the top container is amazing. It also comes in a tube like a normal lip balm. I usually put it on at night before bed and I can still feel it on my lips in the morning. It doesn't have any menthol in it so it doesn't dry my lips or have a strange smell. It supposedly has healing properties and can help heal and prevent cold sores as well.

My only dislike of the product is that the balm section is so much smaller than the masque section. You can order just the lip balm section to replace it but it would be nice if more came with it.

In love!

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

I absolutely love this stuff! The white "mask" gets rid of dry skin and leaves lips soft, and the balm leaves lips smooth and beautiful. I have never found a lip balm I like better. It is the perfect amount of shine for a natural, pretty look. I love it!

was very different

from Pella, IA

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

this was a great product, i received it as a gift and was hesitant about it at first. i stuck it under my sink for a few months and this week i dug it out and used it. i love the idea of the mask, it left my lips smooth and they feel better than they have since summer! with winter fast approaching i'm so glad that i have this!

This makes your lips feel amazing

from Somerset, WI

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

Try this and you'll see why it's the best lip product on the market.  You'll never need to buy chap stick or anything else for your lips ever again.  And it makes your lip stick stay so much better.  You can buy it at www.beautipage.com/paulagerman

MUST HAVE!

from Sandy, UT

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

I am an avid Mary Kay user and I very rarely use product other than MK.  I actually won the BeautiControl Lip Apeel from a consultant and instantly fell in love with it.  I previously had tried the Satin Lips from MK but it always seemed to make my lips very chapped after wards even sore at times so I was forced to stop using it.  So, I was sceptical with I received the BC Lip Apeel.  To my suprise it turned out to be my "must-have" item in my cosmetic pouch!  You first apply the masque and let it sit while you do whatever (I usually use it while I'm doing my face regimine).  Then you rinse it off with warm water, pat dry and apply the lip balm.  It doesn't strip your lips of their natural oils and leaves them heavenly.  My husband loves to kiss me after I pamper my lips :)  He has even been known to try it after his shower.

I will definitely continue to use this product and suggest it to everyone I know.

For soft, healthy and sensual lips.

from San Juan, PR

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

A few days before my wedding a Beauty Control sales representative that my mother knew, offered me a free demonstration of her products and a goddie bag as a wedding present.  I invited a few firends over and we had a girils beauty night.  She let us use various products, including face masks and foot scrubs, but the one that I loved the most (and the only one I bought that day) was the Lip Apeel.

I've suffered from dry lips my whole life.  My chapstick is my best friend and I can never leave the house, or go to bed without applying some.  If I don't, my lips will not only get chapped, sometimes they even burn.  The first thing I liked about the Lip Apeel was the lip gloss on the lid; it's super soft, smells great, and it will leave your lips soft for hours.  The white cream burned a little at first, because my lips were so unhealthy, but once I used it for a while I noticed a great deal of difference in the softness and even plumpness of my lips.  I use it all the time.  I only wished the amount of lip gloss was larger.

Great for dried lips

from Hudsonville, MI

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

This product does wonders for the chap and dried lips from either winter cold or summer heat. Makes lips soft by removing the dead skin and when used together with the balm holds in the natural moisture. If you want soft kissable lips regardless of the season, this is well worth the try. I do not use it all the time, just when lips are drying out and have never had an issue with the product deteriorating with time. I have used the same container for up to 6 months and it still works as good now as when I opened it. It may seem pricey to some, but when you consider how much you spend on chapstick and the time reapplying their product, this is not all that expensive. Plus there is always the money back policy to protect you if you are not happy with the product. Sometimes you just need to give it a try and if it does not do as it claims, call your rep or contact the company, they will be happy to assist you in returning or exchanging the product. I have never been disappointed with BeautiControl.

Lip Apeel is a truly wonderful product

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

I purchased Beauticontrol Lip Apeel while attending a beauticontrol spa party. I tryed this product at the party and knew i had to purchase this right away. Great for dry winter lips. Nice packaging. This prodcut comes in a two tiered container. On the bottom part of the container, a white lip mask is housed, and on the top of the container in a seperate container that screws on top of the bottom there is a wonderful lip balm. This really softens and smooths dry lips, removes any flakes of skin, and leaves your lips kissably soft and smooth. I highly recommend this product to anyone out....even men, because i also use this product on my husband and he likes the results as well. Not irritating, no smell, lip balm is the best I have ever used, and the mask rubs on smooth and creamy. This product is quite pricey, but I think it is worth every penny spent. I have not been without this product since the first use and don't intend on ever going without it.

great for chapped lips

from Racine, WI

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

I use this product on an infrequent basis as I don't normally have problems with my lips, but it is great when my lips are getting chapped and flakey.  It takes all the flakiness away without irritating my lips, as using the wrong product once before, I know how puffy and swollen lips can get when treated badly.  The lip balm is good as well!

BeautiControl Lip Apeel is apeeling!

from Millersburg, IN

Comments about BeautiControl Lip Apeel:

This stuff is awesome! It moisturizes your lips completely! Not only does it moisturize though, it also repairs, and exfoliates your lips. I had never heard or tried of a lip exfoliator. Lip moisturizers, and cleansers yes- but never an exfoliator. I love this because it has no mess- at all! you can rub it across your lips, wait a little bit, and then swipe it off and rinse if you want too. It completely smoothes your lips and if you apply lip balm, it is even smoother. It feels a little weird and works better sometimes than others, but it is so cool. It is expensive but it is worth it. You don't have to use it a lot, because the 'treatment' lasts forever. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin or lips at all! It also gets rid of mostly all lines and/or smile lines, etc, when you use it around your lips. It doesn't clog pores or irritate skin around the lips either, it is wonderful. I love this product so much. I can't wait to buy my next bottle, and even though there were some complaints about it drying up after a few months, mine didn't so... maybe it was a bad batch so to speak. Lovin this!