Other Lip Cares:
Carmex
Carmex for Cold Sores Lip Balm Tube

Would buy again and again!

Love this lip balm! Moisturizes for long periods of time if you put enough on!

Riverside, CA

Carmex lip balm

Wow! This is an amazing product for lips! Now it is touted as being for cold sores, but it certainly can be used every day to moisturize lips. It says right on the container, it soothes, heals and protects. This comes in three forms, a tube, a stick, and a little pot. I prefer the stick over the others. The tube can come out to fast and is messy and wasteful, and with the little pot you have to use your fingers, this makes a mess and your fingers smell like menthol. I first used this for a really bad cold sore I had, it worked great. You apply a few times daily and it really made the cold sore disappear. The benefits are shiny, soft lips, this stuff is like butter. The downside is the smell, menthol, and the slight numbing effect on the lips, be careful of you kiss somebody. This is a little more expensive than other lip balms, but the end results are totally worth it! Definite thumbs up for this product.

true

I have a love hate relationship with Carmex.

Carmex is great for cold sores. Not only does it dry the sore out, it soothes the pain and itch that comes along with it. The downfall to Carmex, is that it's great while you have it on your lips. However, once you stop using this product your lips will become extremely dry as if you're dehydrated.

Great for dry lips

I am a firm believer of Carmex products. I always had a jar in my bag groaning up. So I was so excited to find Carmex for Cold Sores Lip Balm Tube. I don't get cold sores but it helps with my extremely dry lips in the colder months. I have a terrible time with chapped lips when the weather changes and the tube helps me apply with little to no mess. I always have to keep a tube around the house and an extra in my coat. I can't go without it.

Undisclosed

true

This heals my lips so fast!

I like to buy carmex lip balm tube on a regular basis. It is not only for lips. I use it on my dry cuticles and knuckles as well, in this cold weather I can't be without my carmex. I like to put it on my lips before bed, I always wake up with soft, healthy lips. Thank you Carmex

true

Good product for chapped lips

I very rarely get a cold sore but this product has not worked well for me with them. The only thing that I do use and recommend this product for is chapped lip care. I have been using this product for fifteen plus years and I keep it around for cold days but I use other products for cold sores. This product just seems to tingle and smell good but I do not see any results for cold sore treatment. I do get good results for lip care, I once had lips chapped so bad they were cutting and this product helps repair them to normal condition within a week. Very affordable alternative to more expensive brands. I would recommend if you are planning to use this product, combine with other care treatments and do not rely on this product to treat cold sores on its own. I do like the packaging better than a stick balm, it is easier to apply and carry. The one thing that I do not like about this product is that if you use too much, it will leave a greasy feel to your lips.

Amazingly Effective

Carmex lip balm is very fast and effective at providing relief from painful cold sores and blistery chapped lips. The cocoa seed butter and beeswax in this lip balm is just a few of the key ingredients in this lip balm which not only help aide in healing your lips but give it an incredible smell as well. When my lips are chapped or aching Carmex helps give me instant relief.

Love it

I have been using this product since I was a kid. It's great for cold sores, but I really never got very many of them. I was more a victim to chapped lips and this Carmex lip balm was the ultimate solution. I love the way it just glides on so smoothly. I notice that the original is much, much thicker than the flavored and scented ones. Beware of leaving it in the sun, though. I love love love the scent of the original. It just does it's job very well and I would recommend this for anyone, age 7 or so and older.

I always carry Carmex

Carmex is amazing, especially around winter. It seemingly works in one day after applying a couple of times. Or overnight. It's so strong, and works so quickly, I don't see why anyone would rather use a different Lip Balm. It also lasts forever. It's the best of the best and I won't ever have to use a different Lip Balm.

Good To Have

Carmex for Cold Sores is a great product to have in the winter or whenever dry, chapped lips need soothing and healing. The product has a strong medicated smell and you can really feel it working on your lips. The flavor is ok, and it leaves your lips cool and tingly.

Carmex for Cold Sores Lip Balm Tube