Other Baking Goods:
Duncan Hines
Duncan Hines Signature Desserts

Duncan Hines Signature Desserts

Elegant Dessert

I absolutely love to serve dessert to my friends, and this is a great solution to making an elegant presentation, but not having to make it totally from scratch.  These Signature Desserts are a little more complex than your regular basic cake mix, but they come with delicious fillings and icings along with a delicious cake base.  The varieties they offer are" - Orange Dreamsicle

- Chocolate Silk Torte

- White Chocolate Rasberry

- Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae

- Chocolate Molten Lava Cake

Each cake is so easy to make.  Just add the usual wet ingredients from your kitchen and mix with the dry cake mix.  Bake the cake layer and it will fill your house with the aroma of a fresh bakery.  The cakes bake up light and moist.  Each box contains a superb tasting filling and topping to add to the decadence.  The Hot Fudge Brownie Sudae, Chocolate Silk Torte, and Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes are rich and fudgy in flavor and are great for anyone who loves chocolate.  The raspberry filling of the white chocolate raspberry cake tastes like fresh raspberries.  The icings are rich and creamy and taste like they were made fresh, not from a box.  Each dessert has easy to follow instructions and will help you present an elegant dessert.  The cakes are rich in flavor and taste amazing.  Each cake serves about 10 people and is the perfect ending to your meal.

cake is cake

I purchase the duncan hines brownie mix. follow the directions and you have perfection. they come out fudgy,as promised,and cooked evenly. I only wish they would put box tops for education on the boxes. we have  great incentives at my childrens school, so we collect. the price is good, and  the amount of brownies I get are pleasing

delicious

from Madison, WI

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

never had a cake dessert as moist as this! The texture and taste and outstanding and can not be topped by any other dessertmaker.

5C9F856B-0D97-D3C7-6649-7B4D9AF3884C

5C9F856B-0D97-D3C7-6649-7B4D9AF3884C

SOO Mosit and Delicious

from Maxton, NC

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

I have always been a fan of Betty Crocker...Untill now. I too saw the display in Wal- Mart one day. Idecided to try it, it did look good on the box. I bought it and cooked it that day. It was the most moist and delicious cake I believe I have ever eaten. I would most definately recommend everyone to try this cake mix. It is the BEST

Delicious

from San Marcos, CA

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

Duncan Hines Signature Desserts Cake is delicious. I do not understand why people bother making cakes from scratch. Duncan Hines cakes are moist, delicious, and incredibly fast and easy to make. Duncan Hines cake are very inexpensive. It would probably cost more to buy all the ingredients to make a cake from scratch and it probably would not taste as good as Duncan Hines cakes. It takes almost no time to make and the Duncan Hines frosting is delicious also and reasonably priced. I really do not know why you would waste the time and money making a cake from scratch when Duncan Hines has the recipe down. There are not surprises with Duncan Hines cake mix. Decade after decade it is always delicious. Duncan Hines is a very trusted brand and I have never bought a Duncan Hines product that was not both easy to make, inexpensive, and delicious. Yes, of course they are not good for you, but if you are going to eat something unhealthy it should be delicious.

Duncan Hines Signature Desserts are great

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

I can always count on Duncan Hines cakes to be mosit. The cake is flavorful. I make a cake that uses jello in the reciept and this cake mix works great. My grandkids love helping me to make a cake or cupcakes all the time. This products cleans up easy and really taste great!

Simple, easy, delicious!

from Ferguson, NC

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

If you haven't tried Duncan Hines Signature Desserts, you definitely should!  I have made several of them for family and friends, get togethers and holidays, and I always recieve rave reviews!  The dessert mixes are simple to make, the directions are easy to follow, and the results are always top notch.  I absolutely love the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake.  My husband prefers the Chocolate Torte mix.  Either of these I choose to make, my family is always happy....Smiles all around!  They have several different kinds of yummy desserts to choose from, here is a list of what is currently available:

- Orange Dreamsicle

- Chocolate Silk Torte

- White Chocolate Rasberry

- Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae

- Chocolate Molten Lava Cake

Trust me, you simply can't go wrong keeping one of these desserts in your pantry.  Duncan Hines Signature Desserts are so easy to make and are an elegant addition to your normal everyday cooking.

Duncan Hines is Comfort Food

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

I found that everytime i had a sweet tooth or a simple craving everytime I made a Duncan Hines Signature Dessert it placed me in a comfort zone.  It is always sweet enough and filling. Although it adds a few extra pounds it does serve its purpose.

Duncan Hines Signature Desserts made a beiliever out of me!

from Tuckerton, NJ

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

I saw the new Duncan Hines Signature Desserts on the store shelf abd the picture looked good. I've been burned before though - the result on these types of products never live up to expectations. I decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did. These are great! I've tried White Chocoltae Raspberry and Orange Dreamsicle and will continue to try the other offerings. The convenience of having everything you need in one box means no more panic runs to the store as I discover I'm out of  an ingredient.  the price is a bit higher than a cake mix, but the result is worth it. Plus, I always end up adding my special ingredients to a standard mix and that ends up costing more too. Great to have on the shelf for dessert emergencies!

cake is cake

from Grant, MI

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

Easier than using the cake Doctor Book.

from New York, NY

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

I have always used the cake doctor book especially when baking many items for church and school bake sales.Using these great and orinal mixes make it even easier and they don't have that cake mix flavor. I always keep one in the cabinet for last minute company or a bake sale my kids forget to tell me about until the night before.

Dessert goes hand in hand with Duncan Hines

from Wantagh, NY

Comments about Duncan Hines Signature Desserts:

With the holidays rapidly approaching, try out your baking skills with Dunan Hines signature Desserts.  They are so light tasting and very easy to make.  They come in an assortment of flavors can't wait to try them all.