4.8

Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels

4.8

Nestle Semi Sweet Morsels

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

Can you say chocolate chips? This is, the best brand by far for chocolate chip cookies, or any recipe that calls for them. When I think of cookies, I expect the creamy texture of these morsels. Even when my cookies have cooled, the chocolate chips stay smooth and decadent. When I bite into a cookie made with these, I drift off to a chocolate paradise, they just burst with semisweet goodness. I have tried to save a few bucks by buying cheaper versions, but the results aren't as nice.
Nestle has won me over here. Yes, I will sacrifice cost for taste and performance here.

They make the best cookies!

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

I have to give Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels a 10/10. I use them to make their homemade chocolate chip cookie recipe. Every time I make cookies, my family and boyfriend beg me to make more! They make the chewiest, moistest cookies ever. The chocolate chips have a great taste to them and they're great in baking. Theyre the only brand I use!

Sweet and delicious

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels are so soft and chewy. They melt in my mouth. The cookies always turn out great when making homemade chocolate chip cookies with these! They are great for the whole family. They are great for a simple snack too. They taste sweet and are very mouthwatering.

Great chocolate chips!

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

I love Nestle Toll House products-their chocolate, their cocoa, and their chocolate chips! The quality is always great and never disappoints. Their chocolate chips smell amazing when you open the bag! They taste wonderful! I love how easily they melt-I use them for frosting and sometimes as melts for truffles or pretzels. It hardens nicely and tastes amazing.

Quality product with endless possibilities

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

The product really is the best and tastes great. It has the smoothest texture (not waxy) and melts very evenly, so it can be used in frosting and candies. It is fantastic in the cookie recipe included on the bag. You can also use the chip to garnish the top of cakes, cupcakes, etc.

This product always reminds me of my childhood, coming home from school on a cold, wet day and being greeted by a warm home and hot cocoa with still warm chocolate chip cookies.

This is a product that is helping my children also develop fond memories.

These are great and they are good in fruit salads too!

from Garden City, NY

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

I have used these twice for baking once for chocolate chip cookies and another for a chocolate chip cheescake.  I had luck with both.  I also put them in fruit salads and they work quite well.  My toddler also loves to eat them and makes a big chocolate mess with them.

The original

from Columbus, IN

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

These are probably not the best chips money can buy, but they are definitely a good quality brand at a good price.  If you sign up at verybestbaking.com, you can get a free magazine sent to your home that has some Nestle coupons inside.  I always buy real chocolate chips, and while some generic brands are passable in cookies, these are good enough to eat by themselves if you have a dark chocate yen.

Nestle Toll House Morsels..

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

This past holiday..Valentines Day made me creative...I wanted to make something so chocolate and delious and where else can you find a chocolate that is so workable to experiment with.. Nestle Toll House is known for it's chocolate chip cookies..but did you know you can use it in anything you want..I myself just made my own receipe using Nestle Toll House milk chocolate and semi-sweet morsels..and they also have white chocolate, which is also a great mosel..they keep their true flavor unlike cheap ones that seem to get chalky or hard when baking in cookies..they cost more but are well worth it...I made my own solid candies melting these fine morsels and they hardened and kept their flavor..I also made a recipe of peanut butter cups that I created on my own and wondered if the chocolate would coat the peanut butter and harden but not get hard as a rock..they came out great..

Nestle offers several size bags too...why not try to be creative..pick some up you will be happy you did..great taste great quality chocolate..price beats buying chocolate candy for making candy..

Everybody love Nestle Toll House!

from Mansfield, MA

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

Nestle is my family's favorite. When my kids and I make chocolate chip cookies we experiment with the different flavor chips that Nestle makes. Sometimes we even add two different flavors and they always come out awesome.

Nestle semi-sweet chips will do..

from Haymarket, VA

Comments about Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels:

This is definitely a hard one to review.  I am a chocoholic.  I saw no problem with these chips before, but after reading about them, I think what I've read has skewed my view of these.  These are the most affordable (on sale) chips and I would definitely recommend them for kid-friendly recipes.  We use them all the time for "puppy chow," brownies, and other desserts the kids love.  However, I've read that these are the absolute worst rated chocolate chip cookies in the world and that they contain more wax than cocoa so they are not recommended for the health conscious.  I think if you are simply looking for chocolate chips to get you through a recipe, buy them.  But there may not be much difference to these (you're probably paying more for the well-advertised brand) and the store-brand chocolate chips.  They have worked for my family, and my kids like the outcome of the desserts which contain these.  However, I am pretty certain that if I researched the ingredients and product further, it may impact my decision on buying these in the future.