Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

EXCELLENT

Its great protection but does leave some white residue

Rocky hill CT

false

Smells bomb

It smells good and skin was soft

San diego

Does NOT keep you dry!

I'm a gymnastics coach and spot uneven bars 4 hours a day, everyday and needed a good Deodorant that keeps me dry. I'm sorry but this was a big fat NO!! I've tried about 3 different types of dove Deodorant but this one by far is the worst when it comes to keeping you dry. The smell was great and it went on clear. However, it still left white residue on my clothing and I wear a lot of black so I can't have that.

Bellbrook, OH

false

Best deodorant on the market

I have sensitive skin everywhere on my body including the pits. I'm ashamed but, Dove helps me. I feel free, confident, and ready to take on the world when I use dove

Jeffersonville Indiana

true

smells great and goes on invisibly

DOVE is one of my favorite brand because I have been using their body washes, shampoo, conditioner, and haven't been unsatisfied yet. I love the scents in their products so I purchase their deodorant because of the smell. I have really bad allergies and my skin is really sensitive, so I stay away from products that have heavy scents. Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant in Cucumber and Green Tea Deodorant has a cool and refreshing scent that is very mild and pleasant. I sweat most heavily under my armpits and have tried numerous deodorants before settling on DOVE. In my opinion out of almost out of every antiperspirant deodorant I have tried, DOVE worked the best for me. DOVE doesn't leave white streaks on my underarms nor does it cause irritation to my sensitive. It keeps me smelling fresh almost the whole day. The only con I have about this product is that it doesn't quite stand up to an intense physical activity that will produce a lot of sweat.

Undisclosed

true

Great protection for a reasonable price

I am very pleased with using Dove Ultimate Clear deodorant. It is very reasonably priced. The deodorant glides on easily and absorbs well. It does not leave marks on clothing, nor does it chunk up under my arms. It offers excellent protection from sweating, and I only apply it once every 24 hours. It also lasts through fairly vigorous exercise. My skin is very sensitive, and I have previously gotten a skin rash from other big name deodorants. This Dove Ultimate clear, however, has not caused me to break out. The fragrance is fresh and clean, not too overpowering. Deodorant advances easily, with an easy turn click at the bottom. Because so little is needed for good protection, this product is also very long lasting. I am very likely to buy Dove Ultimate clear deodorant again, and I definitely recommend it. You will not be disappointed in the purchase of this product because it offers excellent protection at a reasonable price.

Lagrange, OH

true

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive smells fantastic!

I'm always looking for a good deodorant that is also gentle on my underarms. Often after I shave my underarms, putting on deodorant after burns! Not with Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Revive! It smells like fruity flowers, and it feels like satin going on your skin! I will admit, part way through the day I start to get a little moist under my arms..but there's never a bad scent! I like to layer my Dove products. Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Revive make it really easy to layer scents because it's so light and fresh! It really works well with my body chemistry. I like to buy the trial size version of this product to carry in my purse so if I start to feel like I need to reapply I have it available. Sometimes when I'm not wearing any perfume, I still get compliments on how great I smell because of the Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Revive! I know that there are other Dove products that have the same scent, Revive, and I think even a man could wear this scent and people would tell him how great he smells. It's like it's universal!

Falls Village, CT

Refreshing

I used some diffrent deoderant before because had that problem of those chunky peaces of deoderant and white marks on my underarms, but by seeing the dove commertial on the tv i decide to try it. And hear me people it's great. It's smell great it don't leave white marks and it's makes my skin soft. That is great so i challenge you to go out there and try it you won't regret it.

Guayama, PR

true

The only deodorant I will consider using!

This is by far the best deodorant that I have ever used.  I can honestly say that I will never use another deodorant besides Dove!  The smell is great (I usually buy the original scent) and it lasts all day.  I usually work 15 - 20 hour days and this is the only product that will keep me fresh that long.  I also have extremely sensitive skin and only certain products will work - and Dove fits this description perfectly.  I definitely recommend this to everone, and I have converted most of my friends to using Dove deodorant also.

Liberty Center, OH

was amazed

i got this little sample in the mail after asking for it i thought for almost 4 i was going to try it before i bought it. I have never used anything before besides michum never found a brand that kept me smelling great all day long, well let me just say i will now use this product alot.. kept me smelling wonderful all day and left my skin "wow" underarms soft... would recommend to anyone wanting a change

Berwick, ME