Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive smells fantastic!

from Falls Village

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

I'm always looking for a good deodorant that is also gentle on my underarms. Often after I shave my underarms, putting on deodorant after burns! Not with Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Revive! It smells like fruity flowers, and it feels like satin going on your skin! I will admit, part way through the day I start to get a little moist under my arms..but there's never a bad scent! I like to layer my Dove products. Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Revive make it really easy to layer scents because it's so light and fresh! It really works well with my body chemistry. I like to buy the trial size version of this product to carry in my purse so if I start to feel like I need to reapply I have it available. Sometimes when I'm not wearing any perfume, I still get compliments on how great I smell because of the Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Revive! I know that there are other Dove products that have the same scent, Revive, and I think even a man could wear this scent and people would tell him how great he smells. It's like it's universal!

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh is my favorite way to stay fresh !

from Wooster, OH

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

I have just started using Dove Ultimate Go Fresh a few weeks ago and I don't plan on switching to any other antipersperant/deoderant ! I love the fresh scent that lasts all day long , without wearing off after an hour like most other deoderants tend to do . It keeps me dry all day long , without and dampness or worries of having wed underarms on my shirts ! I don't worry about going out in public in white shirts , or any shirt for that matter . I don't worry about body odor anymore either if I work out , or just do any everyday activity . I would highly recommend this deoderant to anyone really , because it works for all types ! It is reasonably priced , which is also a very good thing about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Deoderant ! Anyone can afford the low price , so it is a great buy for any woman . The light scent isn't going to over power your perfume like I have noticed some deoderants can do , which isn't fun to deal with . Try this today !

Dove gets me with this Go Fresh Revive Deodorant

from Nebo, NC

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

While I typically use secret deodorants, I recieved this as a gift in my stocking this year. All I can say is "thanks Mom!" . I think this is a great deodorant for people who do not need a product that has clinical strength. I love the skinny container and I always try and keep one in my purse. It is not bulky at all and very good for packing. The scent is wonderful and I love the pink color! My eye is always drawn to a product that has a scent/flavor variety in anything PINK! **Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant **keeps me dry all day long. It also keeps me smelling fresh. I like the way my underarms feel after using this product, they are silky and smooth. It is also very soothing after shaving and does not add to the irriation my underarms exprierence.

Love Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant

from Peshtigo, WI

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

My tween daughter and I absolutely LOVE this deodrant, keeps me fresh and dry throughout the day. I have a tween daughter and all her friends are trying other brands and she is most happy with this one, in fact we had gotten two different scents this one and one of the other Go Fresh deodorants, she couldn't decide on which scent to wear so she wore one scent under one arm and the other under the other arm. Talk about creative. Now that we have found this deodorant, good luck to other brands that try to get us to switch, we are in love and don't see a change anytime soon. I have been able to find coupons on the internet to use towards purchase of this product , hopefully you can also try one of their many other scents that they have available.

I love this deodorant!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

I absolutely love Dove deodorant, and this has to be one of my favorite scents! When I put it on I feel like it stays on much longer and it actually FEELS like I have it on. It isn't a filmy gross feeling, but rather a "i know I am going to be protected all day long" feeling. It does a great job of not allowing body odor to leak through it's protective barrier. I also feel like it lasts a very long time and I don't have to reapply multiple times a day. As far as the packaging goes, the lid is very easy to remove. The stick is slim enough to have a good handle on it during application. The apparatus used to let out more of the stick is VERY easy to use and does not break very easily like some other brands. It is also a great deal for the money! I could not ask for a better deodorant!

Love Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Deodorant

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

I have been using Avon Baby Fresh Scent Deodorant for as long as I can remember. I have tried other brands when I ran out or if I got a sample to try but I always went back to the Avon. Avon lasted all day, I didn't sweat and it didn't leave any residue on my clothing. Recently I had the opportunity to try Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant in the Revive scent. It is pomegranate and a lemon verbena scent. The scent smells great. It is not overpowering and not to sweet. I do not like flowery scents so this scent is perfect for me. The Dove glides right. It is not thick feeling and no caking or clumping at all. I love the fact that I can immediately get dressed without having to wait for it to dry and there are no residue marks on my clothing at all. Living in Florida is always hot and humid. I don't want to have to keep reapplying deodorant but with the Dove I have not had to. Even if I sweat during the day my underarms stay dry and odorfree. I like that the Dove is reasonably priced and I can get it whenever I want instead of having to wait to do an Avon order. Dove has converted me.

Dove GO FRESH ANTI PERSPIRANT DEODORANT is really fresh

from Waterloo, IA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

When I try a new product I am often skeptical of how well it works. When I tried the Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Deodorant it not only kept me fresh but works all day long and I don,t nedd to use that much of it.

Dove is good

from Zephyrhills, FL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

I love dove products but for the dove deoderant I cannot use. It is great at getting rid of red bumps in the underarm area but it does nothing for odor. I have used this product several times and had to switch to a different brand as it was not covering or illiminating my odor. still a good product though. Smells good.

good deodorant

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant:

I use many products from Dove company: shampoo, hair conditioner, body wash etc. My mother uses Dove ANTI PERSPIRANT DEODORANT for a very long time. I decided to try it too. I like run. I run for a long distances and I need a powerful protection. Dove does it! It really provides powerful protection against wetness and odor.

Usually I wear black clothers and it is important to do not leave a trace. I wouldn't say it is completely clear. Dove leaves a mark. But if I wear a gray shirts - this deodorant is invisible. I love Dove because it gentle on my skin, and it also contains moisturizer. After taking a shower, I apply 2-3 swipes of deodorant on each underarm. It provides comforts and lasting freshness. It is suitable for my sensitive type of skin. Price is not high, so I think that many people can enjoy it. So I like Dove anti persperant deodorant  and I recommend it to my friends and friends of friends.