Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials

Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials

Dove Clear Cool Essentials goes on clear and keeps me cool ...

I received a 0.5 oz. sample of **Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-Perspirant Deodorant **in the mail.  I normally use Lady Speed Stick Invisible Dry Wild Freesia Anti-perspirant & Deodorant (see my review) but, I decided to give this small sample a try.  I was actually quite impressed by this product.

**The Facts**

According to the manufacturer:

- Revolutionary new formula won't leave white marks on clothes!
- Contains 1/4 Translucent Moisturizers to care for your underarm skin.
- Provides powerful 24 hour protection.

**My Experience**

The sample that I received was the Cool Essentials with cucumber and green tree extracts.  I am not one to wear very strong smelling scents, especially not under my arms, so I was pleased by the very mild scent. This solid anti-perspirant/deodorant went on my skin smoothly and was quite effective at reducing my underarm wetness.  I didn't expect the product to work so well since it had moisturizers contained in the ingredients.  I thought it would cause my underarms to feel sticky or not be as effective at keeping me dry but that wasn't the case.  I did notice that a few white marks were left on my clothes when I wore this with dark tops even though the manufacturer claims that it doesn't.

**My Final Viewpoint**

**Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-Perspirant Deodorant **is an effective and quality product that I recommend. I like Cool Essentials and believe that it deserves a ***4 star rating***.

Love the scents

While I love  the scent of Dove Ultimate Clear cool Essentials Anti-perspirant deodorant, I wish that is worked a little better.  Unfortunatly I have hyper-hydrosis, so this is a product I dont use often unless I am broke, when that is the case I will use just about anything.  I remember when i as younger I used it for a while but it did not have the wetness protection that I need so I stoped using it.  When Dove came out with the new scents I could not resist I had to try it.  I absolutely loved the new scents, but I had the sam problem I had with it years ago.  It didnt protect me in anyway against wettness.  Even though i seldom use Dove Ultimate Clear Cool Essentials Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, I do you the body wash.  In this way I am able to get the scents I love.  I really wish dove would make an Anti-perspirant that would wok on me.  I overall love thier products, but if I have to make a choice of smell verus protection I guess I will just not use their product.

I love the scent of this product

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I like it a lot better than the original dove deodorant. This seem to last a lot longer and the scent stayed for just about the same as well. This has been my most favorite deodorant so far! And I usually apply it on in the morning before I leave and it last all day even after I come home!

I love this product

from Deltona, FL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I love this product.  It is one of only a few that delivers what it promises.  The fact that it even has moisturizers in it is a plus.  A way I found to cut back on the white marks is to wait a few moments between applying it and putting on my blouse. JI have such sensitive skin and with this jproduct I have had no reaction.

Nice scent, but could be stronger

from South Orange, NJ

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I am a big fan of the Dove body wash and soap, so naturally wanted to try the antiperspirant when it came out. While the scent is nice, the product itself does not work well for me. If it is a hot day or I work out, I am sweating through it in a a matter of minutes. Whereas other products I have used in the past such as Degree, Dry Idea and Mitchum have worked well. Until Dove comes out with a stronger antiperspirant product, I will stick to the body washes and soaps.

Smells great, goes on clear.

from Delray Beach, FL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

This deoderant smells great. It goes on clear and leaves no white marks on the skin, but it does have the potential to leave marks on clothing if you're not careful. The rotating-bottom dispenser makes advancing the deoderant very easy - no need to click, click, click as you do with some other brands. Simply twist the bottom and the entire stick rises.

Not the Ultimate Clear Deodorant

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

Although, I am very loyal to Dove and have tried and been satisfied with most of their products, this is not their best. The Dove Utimate Clear Anti-perspirant Deodorant is not as clear as they want us to believe. Unlike their claim, it does leave white marks on clothes. The scent is alright, but, many times it leaves chalky residues on the skin. I would not buy it again.

the best deodorant ever

from Prophetstown, IL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I have been loyal to a single brand of deodorant for almost 20 years until I tried a free sample that we sent to me and I have not used anything since.  I am very active and sweat easily and this is the most remarkable thing I have ever used to stay dry and odor free!

Goes on clear and keeps you dry

from Burlingame, CA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

I have found only a few deodorant/antiperspirants to work for me over the years.  Dove is one of them.  This product does what it says - it goes on clear, leaves no white marks and keeps you fresh and dry.  And it continues to work all day.  The scent is very light and does not interfere with any other fragrances you may put on.  I would highly recommend this product.  It really works.

i love this product

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

this deodorant is great. it has very good protection. the smell is great. just the right amount of fragrance. it is not sticky. it goes on smooth and stays working for hours. i love te dove deodorant. i would recommend this deodorant to my friends and family. dove makes great products. if you havent tried this deodorant yet then you really need to try this deodorant. you will like the protection it gives and also the light scent it has.

I never thought I would recommend a deoderant to people...

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

For many years, I thought the skin under my arms was different.  I had bumps and creases, and I assumed that went with the territory.  A few years ago, when I saw the ads for Dove's new-at-the-time deoderant & antiperspirant, I was encouraged to try it.  I was amazed.  Within a week or so, my skin had completely changed.  My underarms had become as smooth and soft as the rest of my skin.

Now, they even go a step further with their "Ultimate Clear" line.  It doesn't leave white marks on my clothing, AND my skin is soft. Double bonus!

Dove Deodorant really works!

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant/Deodorant - Cool Essentials:

Deodorant is a very essential part of life, and finding a good one that actually works how it says it will work is an important thing! I have found my holy grail of deodorant in Dove Ultimate Clear Antiperspirant and Deodorant. It stays on all day long and works wonders! I work a pretty grueling job where I am on my feet all day and running around non stop, and Dove Deodorant gets me through a work day odor-free and stain-free! My clothes don't get armpit stains (like they have in the past with other deodorants) and I am left feeling and looking fresh and clean! Hooray! I highly recommend any line of Dove deodorants and antiperspirants, as I have found them to be better than any other brands that I have tried in the past! Dove deodorants come in an array of fresh scents that are pleasing to the nose, and not at all too strong or harsh. Also, Dove products are known for being sensitive on the skin, which is very important, as I have quite sensitive skin. Looking for a new deodorant? Check out Dove. :)