3.5

3.5

Did NOT work for me!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream:

The *Dove Smooth & Soft Anti-frizz Cream *did NOT work for my frizzy wavy hair. I tried it on wet hair, damp hair & dry hair...as soon as the product dried up on my hair...it's gone...as in it did **not** make any difference with the frizziness, it did **not** make my hair smooth, it did **not** make my hair soft, it did **not** add any shine. Disappointed!!

Like hairspray, only lighter.

from Austin, TX

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream:

The Dove Weightless Moisturizers Anti-Frizz Cream for Very Dry or Thick Hair works okay but is a bit sticky. I find that over time in the day my hair does start to get frizzy again, but with a sheen to it. I'm not sure why they classify this as weightless because it feels like it does weigh down my hair somewhat. I do like the control for the frizziness, especially with thick hair. Other products I have tried have also had strong scents that sometimes gave me headaches, but the Dove Cream does not do that. The scent seems more natural, sort of like their soap. Putting the cream into my hair was not difficult and it helps to follow the directions. Only a small bit is necessary and when it comes out, you can control the amount you need to use. With long hair it helps to hold down a little more on the nozzle, and when I really only want to focus on the upper part of the hair on my scalp, I only press lightly.

my favorite ;)

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream:

Everyperson I have had try this has gone out and bought because they liked it so much. Its a creme so it does not make your hair oily. It is reasonably priced and available at almost every store. There are usually coupon available for it as well.  This Dove product will make your hair not only less frizzy but will help make it fell softer.

Must have for every type of hair

from Vero Beach, FL

Comments about Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave-In Smoothing Cream:

This is the only product that actually tames frizz without weighing down my fine hair. My mom who has thick hair can also use. Everyperson I have had try this has gone out and bought because they liked it so much. Its a creme so it does not make your hair oily. Only a moderate amount is needed no much how much hair you have. The bottle will last you a long time. It is reasonably priced and available at almost every store. There are usually coupon available for it as well.  This Dove product will make your hair not only less frizzy but will help make it fell softer.  You can use it when your hair is wet and comb it through, (remember though you only need a small amount, that small amount can vary on how much hair you have) it can also be used on dry hair to tame frizz or on one section for a flyaway. Your hair will not look oily and will not add oil if you already have oily hair. Give it a try.