Other Women's Deodorants:

Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder

Dove Deoderant - Bought it because of coupon - now loyal buyer

from Albany, NY

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder:

I had never tried Dove deoderant but there was a GREAT deal, too good to pass up, so I figured I would give it a try. I have always used Lady Speed Stick or other "powder" scented deoderants and bought the powder scented Dove deoderant. I was very surprised and pleased to find that the Dove had a very nice scent - nicer than the deoderants I had been accustomed to and was also extremely effective. I probably would NEVER have tried the Dove if it hadn't been for the coupon, as I tend to be brand-loyal, but the coupon gave me the opportunity to be convinced. I will now continue to buy Dove and will look for the next coupon deal - so that I can get some Dove deoderant for my mom, sister and niece and see if they are as pleased with the product as I have been.

Only Deoderant I Have Used for Years

from Boiling Springs, SC

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder:

I have used this deoderant for over 15 years. In my opinion it is the best one out on the market. It keeps me smelling great all day long. The scents aren't overwhelming or too powder like some of the others. I mean who wants to smell like a baby, I am an adult. My favorite scent is the cucumber melon scent. It smells wonderful and my husband loves it. It reminds me of a very light scented perfume. It smells so great they have even come out with a body spray with that smell, which would go very well when wearing the deoderant. I have used this deoderant for so long because when I tried something else, at the end of the day I would notice that I smelled slightly. I wasn't doing anything very active all day, so that shouldn't have happened. When using this deoderant I haven't had that problem, even if I had been highly active that day. I trust this deoderant to keep me dry and smelling great at all times! I wouldn't ever switch.

Dove Deoderant really works!

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Dove Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant Powder:

I bought Dove Deoderant because I was sick of having to reapply my deoderant two or three times to get through a day.  I saw the commercials on TV saying it would last the whole day, so I gave it a try.

Six months later, I wouldn't give it up!

It really works.  I don't have to reapply it.  It lasts the whole day.  I don't have to deal with damp underarms anymore.  And it's greay not having to worry!

When you apply it, it is different than other deoderant.  It's difficult to describle, but it doesn't glide on as easily as other deoderants.  But I know why: it works better!  It is just a different composition than other deoderants.

I buy the fresh scent.  I love it.  It's not a strong smell, so I don't have to worry about people smelling it.  They just won't smell anything.  I'd compare the smell to an unscented soap or lotion.  It's just simple and clean.

And as for shaving irritation, there is none.  I never had a huge problem with that before, but I've definetely noticed a difference.

As for white residue, I sometimes notice a little on the inside of the armpit area of my shirt.  But in comparison to other brands, it is nothing.  And I rarely have problems with getting it on the outside of my shirt.

So all in all, I would reccomend this deoderant to anyone and everyone.  I don't ever want to give it up!