Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove
Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Deodorant

Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Deodorant

Left me feeling fresh and clean all day

from Bridgeton, MO

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Deodorant:

I received this product as a gift in a care package of pampering products. I took it with me to a youth camp (I was a sponsor) this weekend. The camp involved all sorts of physical activity. The product continued to keep me dry and has a great smell that left me feeling fresh and clean all day.

Sakura !

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Deodorant:

Pleasing smell of Sakura and deodorant smells stays on all day. This deodorant is supposed to give you 48hrs of good smell. I wouldnt say i agree simply because i put it on everyday. But great product! Will Recommend to family and friends. Perfect for a summer night!

Refreshing and Feminine Dove Deodorant

Comments about Dove Go Fresh Rebalance Deodorant:

This deodorant gets the job done by concealing odors with the sweet smell of "plum & sakura blossom." Not sure if that't totally the scent, but it is floral, sweet, and feminine; a bit fruity too! It also helps to keep underarms dry pretty well. The reason i gave a 9 out of 10 is because the stick is a white solid. It says that it goes on clear, but there is always deodorant marks dried onto my clothing and white streaks dried in my underarms.