Other Women's Deodorants:
Dove Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Ultimate Clear Sensitive Skin 2.6oz

Dove Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Ultimate Clear Sensitive Skin 2.6oz

Dove Anti Perspirant for Sensitive Skin is a WINNER

from Dyersburg, TN

Comments about Dove Anti Perspirant & Deodorant Ultimate Clear Sensitive Skin 2.6oz:

I'm allergic to many anti perspirants, but Dove Anti Perspirant for Sensitive Skin keeps me feeling fresh without all those strong perfumes and irritating ingredients. So if you have problems using anti perspirants because of yor sensitive skin you should try DOVE, they have many products you may be able to use.

Dove Ultimate Clear Anti Perspirant & Deodorant is Great

from Pasadena, CA

In the past I've found that some "sensitve skin" products don't work quite as well as their "non-sensitive" counterparts. However, that's not the case with Dove Ultimate Clear Anti Perspirant & Deodorant. It goes on clear, stays clear, and soothes any irritation I may have after shaving.

One of the many things I like about Dove Ultimate Clear Anti Perspirant & Deodorant is that it lasts for a long time. So even if I put it on before an 8 hour work day and then work out after, it still works at keeping me moisture and odor free. I also like that when you apply this product, it goes on smooth and doesn't clump up or get chalky at all, on your skin or on your clothes.

I prefer the unscented variety of Dove Ultimate Clear Anti Perspirant & Deodorant so it doesn't clash with my favorite fragrance, but have occasionally used some of the scented varieties as well. Most are pleasant enough, but fragrance free is the best for me.