Other E-commerce Websites:
Babies and Kids Websites, Clothing Websites

Pros

Cons

Diapers and More, Delivered Fresh to Your Door

Everyone with babies and toddlers knows that a constant flow of supplies into the home is necessary to take care of their basic needs. Regular trips to the store become a normal part of life during these early years, but thanks to the internet, purchases of diapers, formula, cups, and other items can be made from the comfort of home and one web service that takes care of these needs is **Diapers.com**, a retailer for all things baby.    ** ** **Web Site Commentary:** ** ** Diapers.com is one of a growing number of baby supply stores on the internet and it ranks among a handful of sites from which I have ever made this type of purchase. I usually prefer to make a quick trip to the grocery store for our girls’ needs, but I have been known to turn to the internet for these types of purchases if the price is right. With Diapers.com, not only was the price right, I also got hold of some special promotional codes that reduced my cost even further. Add to that the offer of free shipping and there was no good reason not to give this web service a try. Diapers.com offers many reasons to use it for baby purchases and among them are its web design, its assistance in helping customer place quick orders, and its variety of merchandise. Diapers.com has created an intuitive, informative web site that makes it easy to find what you want. The main categories listed above are shown across the top of the home page with different search options listed down the left side of the page. By using one of these searching methods, consumers can either zero- in on what they want or browse a category until they find what they want. Each item includes a good deal of product information- more than other, similar sites-  as well as multiple views of the product (where appropriate) and consumer product reviews, if any exist. Another positive quality with Diapers.com is the assistance it provides to help one speed up the order process. Diapers.com has a Quick Shop list that immediately greets you on future logons toDiapers.com, assuming you have made at least one purchase. From this, customers can quickly click a button to add their most commonly purchased item to their shopping cart. The site will also advise you if you are close to reaching the threshold necessary to get free shipping, with the precise number of dollars indicated. .     Diapers.com is mainly used for diapers, but this online store offers much more than that. Thermometers, clothing, highchairs, bottles, cups, safety devices, and much more can be purchased at Diapers.com, making it useful for millions of parents- even those whose children are a little past the toddler years. There is not a huge amount of merchandise, but the variety is very good and there are enough options to satisfy most consumers.    Diapers.com is a very likeable online store for all of the reasons listed above, but the most important reason is the bottom- line price of the products. Free shipping is offered above a specified level (presently, this level is set at $49, but it could change any time) and Diapers.com will tell you exactly when you can expect to receive your order. I always opt for free shipping and I like the way Diapers.com spells out to you, the customer, exactly what you need to do if you want to get your order quickly. And Diapers.com has always correctly predicted the delivery date, based on my experience, so I have complete confidence in this system. The free shipping option is quick, too. Most other web sites with free shipping offers warn you up front not to expect your order for up to two weeks. At Diapers.com, the goods are usually delivered in just three working days.   Promotions and discounts are very common at Diapers.com and this site ranks as one of the few web sites that will provide you with promotional codes when you approach the check out. One promotional code you can use right now, for a quick discount, is:

BUDM1758

This web site has many other discount codes, and there is also a referral system that rewards loyal customers and takes discounts off of future orders based on the number of people who visit Diapers.com and make a purchase.  .

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Diapers.com is a very satisfying online experience with many reasons to recommend it to parents and others who need diapers and other supplies. The shipping is often free, the goods arrive in the promised time frame, and the site is intuitive. But most importantly, the prices are low and this fact alone is reason enough to add Diapers.com to your list of frequently- visited online stores.

Wish they would help me more!

I have been using Diapers.com since my daughter's birth in June 2009. It's always been great for me. Then her father decided that he didn't want to pay for diapers anymore and reported the diapers I bought as fraud on the credit card. So my account was blacklisted and so was most of my info on my account. I created a new account like they said to and ordered a Dream On Me High Fashion Stroller. I have made 3 calls to Diapers.com today. The first was to see if I can get the issue of not being able to log into my account resolved. They said they have no access and cannot do anything. I emailed them and they said to contact them by phone. I did and I was told the same exact thing as the first call. So, after the new account was created, I had a code from retailmenot.com and I ordered the stroller with 10% off the total purchase. Great! No more bulky Edie Bauer stroller in my trunk! Then I called again because I was given a code. The woman was less than pleasant to deal with on the phone. I didn't know I couldn't use my new customer code AND the code I found and she answered me like I was trying to steal their money or something! Very condescending and rude. That was not the treatment I expected.

The only good customer service I've gotten from them is when I accidentally had my daughter's diapers and wipes sent to my father's in NY when I live in PA. They reshipped and even insisted it was their mistake shaving HALF the cost off the reshipment PLUS giving me free shipping. I don't expect that with every order. I just expect to be treated like they WANT my business. I can go elsewhere to buy my products! Like Target where diapers are HALF the price of what I paid at Diapers.com.

All in all, I'd say if you're just going to order online, this site has amazing products at a bit more than I'd like to pay. But they offer free shipping over $50 (and who doesn't spend at least that every month on diapers and wipes?), have promotions all the time on diapers and other gear, they have Earth-friendly products for the eco-conscious family and the orders always arrive within the 2-3 day time frame. Sometimes within 36 hours! For that reason, I wish I could give them 10 million stars. But their customer service is so crappy that I have to take away 100 million stars.

Hatchimal Scam

from New Jersey

Comments about Diapers.com:

Made a purchase on Wednesday. They charged my card. They send me a confirmation of my order. They next say they send a shipment confirmation. Three hours later I check my order history and see the order had been cancelled! No notification, no email, no call. I just happened to check my account.
Missed out on opportunity to purchase the item that day!

FRAUDS!!!!! FRAUDS!!!!! FRAUDS!!!!!! FRAUDS!!!!!!

It will disappoint you! Terrible costumer service!!

from NY

Comments about Diapers.com:

I'm also a 10 year costumer and the costumer service has been terrible: TWO times. I lost so much time over the phone, and I felt like they don't want my business. They promised a delivery and they confirmed with an email, a day after they change the delivery date with another email. No apology, nothing! I want to take the time, because I feel I must express my dissatisfaction and frustration. I want to let other busy parents, above all single parents, don't trust this company. Terrible costumer service.

TERRIBLE COMPANY

from Pembroke Pines, Florida

Comments about Diapers.com:

I had a TERRIBLE experience with diapers.com. I received diapers from my baby shower that were to small for my child so they said the only way to change the size is if I returned the diapers and they would credit an account. Fast forward to present day when I tried to place an actual order with this company (2 boxes of diapers and 3 boxes of wipes) and they told me I wasn't eligible for a promotion because I wasn't a first time customer. The only reason I wasn't considered a first time customer was because of their company policy. The associate that I spoke to on the phone was rude and condescending, so bad to the point I told her to just cancel my order. I will never shop there again and will post on every site that i can how terrible and unwilling their customer service is. Maybe I got a bad apple but she was so unwilling to help, they're advertising a similar promo on their website and instead of trying to appease me with that when I requested for my order to be cancelled, she just replied that the charge is pending and my order was cancelled. Never again.

Extremely disappointed

from San Mateo, CA

Comments about Diapers.com:

Diapers.com delivered the wrong order. Instead of presents I selected for a baby's birthday, they delivered 3 pairs of random shoes. When I called, they offered no appropriate recourse. Two of the 3 items aren't even available, and one will now arrive too late for the birthday party. And then I have to go to UPS and ship the shoes back to them!
Also, their OnTrack delivery service is terrible. They leave boxes on the street instead of bringing them to the doorway.
Overall, Diapers.com used to be a good service. They are a complete disgrace now.

Great website

from TN

Comments about Diapers.com:

Diapers.com is an amazing website. When I first found out I was pregnant my doctor recommended I use this site. When I first registered on the website I received ten dollars off my first case of diapers ordered. Ten dollars may not sound like a lot of money, but it was a great deal. The website offers a lot of great deals on everything you can think of that you will need for babies. I love the way the website is set up because it makes it so easy to use. Everything is in it's own section such as diapers, toys, clothing, etc. Another great thing about the website is the choices you have. They have so many brands to choose. They range from high dollar name brands to lower priced name brands. The convenience of this website is great. I was able to order diapers, bottles, onesies, and even wall decor from diapers.com from the comfort of my bed. I spent a lot of time on bed rest looking through everything on the website. Overall the website is easy to use and very convenient.

Diapers.com has some good deals

from Provo, Utah

Comments about Diapers.com:

We used diapers.com to purchase a stroller when our first child was born. It was the best price and I think the shipping was free. We were really happy with the product when it came and how fast it came.
My husband used that stroller all the time to take our son to the grocery store or to go to his doctors appointments. I was really glad they had that stroller because as I remember there were a lot of places that didn't carry it.

It was pretty easy to use. I liked that they don't just sell diapers but they sell lots of gear as well.

Product Selection
They don't have everything. But they do have a large selection of products. The selection of patterns is more limited though.

Product Pricing
When we bought our stroller from Diapers.com it was because they had it for the cheapest price. It seems like our stroller was less than $50.

Customer Service
We didn't have any problems. Everything came as ordered and on time.

Shipping and Returns
The shipping was fast and I think it was free. We loved our stroller so we didn't return it. I think we still have it today.

• Shipping and Returns:

Great for deals but not continued use

from Texas

Comments about Diapers.com:

This is a great website if you can find a deal or coupon to use. I don't use it on a regular basis because I find that I can get better deals on Amazon. That being said I will occasionally find a coupon or something that makes diapers.com cheaper. The few times I've bought from them, it has been a good experience. I do like that they offer free shipping if you spend $50 or more, which is not hard to do when shopping for baby! The items did arrive very quickly which was great. It was nice to order diapers and not have to leave my house, knowing they would arrive quickly.

Website was very easy to use and navigate through.

Product Selection
Great selection of Pampers and Huggies. Not as good a selection of the diapers we use most which is Luvs. I still think the product selection over all is great though.

Product Pricing
Diapers.com is only a good price if you find a deal or coupon. At normal price I have found that Amazon.com is a lot cheaper. I only use Diapers.com if I have a coupon or have found a really great deal.

Love this sote

from TN

Comments about Diapers.com:

I love this website and I am always recommending it to my friends and family with babies. I first learned about this website in a magazine. I signed on to the website and have been hooked ever since. Diapers.com offers everything you could ever need for your baby or toddler. I have bought several cases of diapers from the website. The first time I ordered a case of diapers I got $10 off of them. That is a really nice deal! I have also been able to google coupons for this website and they work every time. I have found coupon codes for a percentage off of my total order and sometimes for free shipping. I love the variety offered on the website. They have things like baby shampoo, nursery decor, cribs, and even clothing. There is truly something for everyone on this website. Also, the prices are pretty good. Some things are expensive, but there are many things that are really cheap and still high quality.

Used to be a fan

Comments about Diapers.com:

When Diapers.com first started out they issued discount codes all over which brought down the price of diapers and other items to very good prices. Then they stopped issuing those and after doing price comparing I've realized the prices aren't worth it to shop there anymore. They do have a good free 2 day shipping option if you order a certain amount of product and depending on where you live it could be tax-free. The website is well organized though it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in the quantity you are wanting it. You have to be careful at checking unit prices since some deals are better than others and the larger amounts may not be cheaper. Overall it is a good website and if you order other items from their sister websites like soap.com you can get items sent directly to you pretty fast which can sometimes be worth a little extra money.

Product Selection
They have a great selection of baby products that isn't limited to just diapers.

Comments about Diapers.com:

Diapers.com is a wonderful website to use to buy everything you can think of for your baby and toddler. They sell everything including diapers, clothes, bath accessories, creams, lotions, feeding accessories, toys, and baby gear. They have a huge selection and offer many natural and organic items which is sometimes hard to find. If you spend $50 shipping is free, which is not hard to do when shopping for baby! I love ordering my diapers from here, they are cheaper than in store and arrive very quickly. They also offer auto ship on certain items so you won't have to worry about running out.

Very easy to use, just select the category you need to shop from and then you can narrow it down from there.

Product Selection
A gigantic selection of everything baby and toddler. There is nothing for kids you will not find on this website.

Product Pricing
Pricing is very competitive with other similar sites.

Customer Service
Never had to use.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is free if you spend a certain amount. Items arrive very quickly and packaged very well. I have yet to receive something damaged.