View more desktops

Dell
INSPIRON 580
Dell desktop computer

Dell desktop computer

The Dell Inspiron 580S has more bang for the buck.

from Plano, TX

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

This desktop comes with the power and storage to provide all that I will ever need for the next 5 to 8 years.  6GB Dual channel memory and 3i 3.06 GHz processor gives me the ability to use multiple applications at better than 5 times the speed that I previously had.  It was cheaper to have a 1 TB Hard drive than 320 GB on other systems.  The combination of power and memory made the change from Windows XP to Windows 7 a zero effort transition.

I like the compact, slim cabinet.  A  lot of power with a lot less foot print.  The only, and for most, major shortcoming is there are only 6 USB connections possible.  When you use a mouse, keyboard, and cable/dsl modem that only leaves 3.  A better configuration that would have at least 8.  This can be worked around.

The 580S comes with no disks, it's essentially plug and play.  That's great, but I would suggest not just to make a restore disk but back up all purchased software.

This was a great investment.

This Dell Inspiron 580 has great features for the money paid.

from Kountze, TX

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

I purchased this Dell as a second pc but with the graphics, sound quality, and processing speed it has become my number one PC.  I am an at home worker and this system performs well accessing VPN's(virtual private network) and other programs needed to perform my job.

My DELL is great.

from Wake Forest, NC

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

It has plenty of storage for my many pictures of my son and family. My mom bought this for me for school and it has never let me down. I wish my old computer was as fast as this one. Plus I really enjoy the front load USB connectors. I can just take out the memory card from my camera and insert it directly into the computer. Makes downloading pictures super easy!!!

Dell inspiron 580, a great computer.

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about Dell desktop computer:

When i purchased my dell i heard pros and cons about dell computers before buying a dell. I decided to buy a dell because there was more pros than cons, and all i can say is i'm glad i did. This is absolutely the best and most reliable computer i have ever owned. I play online games frequently and am on social sites and we also run a radio station on the internet and this computer has no problems at all handling all of that.