View more desktops

Dell Precision Workstation desktop computer

it is fast

from Citrus Heights, CA

Comments about Dell Precision Workstation desktop computer:

i love this thing it is supper fast and never slow at all. it also had alot of space in it to hold alot of stuff. it just makes everthing so much clearer and stuff on the screen. i would recomed everyone to get one

THIS ONES A KEEPER

from Altamonte Springs, FL

Comments about Dell Precision Workstation desktop computer:

Now, this Dell hard drive is a keeper.... I love it and it is really fast and does what I want it to do. I can do so many things on it and it is never slow. i recommend this to anyone who wants to do just about anything on a computer. thanks Dell for making a great computer that is easily managed and never stops or gets stuck....

Thank you!!!

It does compute

from Hayward, CA

Comments about Dell Precision Workstation desktop computer:

I bought a new Dell desktop 2 years ago and it is definetly an up grade over my old HP desktop.

it never crashes and the Dell support team is fabulous. The Vista operating system is very user friendly despite reports you might hear on line.

From now on when it's time to buy a new PC, it will surely be a Dell.

Dell Precision Workstation Not Bad

from Arlington, MA

Comments about Dell Precision Workstation desktop computer:

I don't think it's that bad actually. My friends didn't seem to like it but I got to use one recently and didn't mind it. Somethings were annoying but others were okay. If I had to choose between the Dell Precision and an iPad I'd probably choose the iPad but that's only because it's smaller and easier to handel as opposed to the Precision which is on the larger side and isn't something you can easily take to work with you. Kinda like my wife who I wish I could take to work with me and hide under my desk. Anyways, if you try the Precision make sure someone helps you along the way otherwise you might break it. With the iPad it's pretty straight forward and you can't do too much to screw it up. So yeah, be careful with it and don't spill anything on it otherwise it will steam up and burst into flames. That's about it if you have questions you should call Dell because they'll be a lot more helpful than me.