View more desktops

Dell Dimension 4700 PC desktop computer

wow dell is awesum

from Vassar, MI

Comments about Dell Dimension 4700 PC desktop computer:

i purchased a dell 4700c dimension it has been the best computer yet. i would recommend this computer to anyone that wants the best out there. is alittle bit more pricey but well worth the price, u get alot of computer for the price, and dell is a well know brand, they stand by there name. the graphics are great, the sound is great, and theres alot to like about my dell., i wouldnt trade it for nothing. everyone needs a dell. so go out and buy a dell computer, its a investment u wont regret..

DELL DIMINSION 4700

from NEWARK, OH

Comments about Dell Dimension 4700 PC desktop computer:

I HAVE OWNED MY DELL DIMINSION FOR OVER 6 YEARS AND IT IS ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS THAT I EVER MADE.  IF IT WERE TO BREAK DOWN I WOULD GO RIGHT OUT AND PURCHASE ANOTHER ONE.  I NEVER THOUHT I WOULD EVER PURCHASE SOMETHING I WAS SO HAPPY WITH.  I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DELL DIMINSHION TO ANYONE.  IT IS REALLY WORTH PURCHASING .  IT RUNS BETTER THAN OTHER ONES I HAVE USED , AT OTHER PLACES.

awesome home computer!!!

from Carriere, MS

Comments about Dell Dimension 4700 PC desktop computer:

**I am so glad i chose to get a dell. "dude...i got a dell!" i had a gateway before, and it always gave me problems. i have had almost no problems with my dell.**

**it has everything i need. cd and dvd burner, lots of memory, very easy to use.**

**highly recommended!!!**