Other Women's Deodorants:

Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents

Pros

Cons

No more white marks.... this is the only Deo I use

I used another big name brand deodorant for many years, and then one day I noticed that it stopped working for me. I tried a couple other brands and just was not satisfied.... then I tried Degree Ultra Clear Deodorant. Since then this is the only deodorant I use. I have been using it for a couple years now and won't be going back to the "other" brands!I even get samples of other new deodorants and end up never using them because I like my deodorant to much to risk it. Degree Ultra Clear is a deodorant and antiperspirant all in one for both wetness and odor protection.Also this Degree Ultra Clear really is "black dress approved". Many occasions (before Degree) I have smeared deodorant on a black (or dark) top....ugh..... but not anymore. I haven't had any white marks since and I wear a fair amount of dark tops.

Degree Ultra Clear offers a few different scents to choose from. I generally stay with the same two so I won't try to list them all because I could list them incorrectly.

Another thing I like about this deodorant is the packaging, for whatever reason (who knows) you can use it all the way down until it's almost empty. I have used other deodorants that started breaking up as it dwindled down and ended up trashing it. That hasn't happened with this.

Degree Women Ultra Clear leaves white marks on my clothing!

Don't believe it...Degree Women Ultra Clear Antiperspirant leaves white marks on my black clothing, worse than any deodorant I've tried. And I have tried a lot of products! It's not like I sweat profusely or anything. When you think about it though, how could a white deodorant NOT leave marks on your clothes? I'm tired of deodorant companies labeling their products "clear" when they are actually white -- not fair!

Like it

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

I have used this deodorant and I have to say that I really like it. There are some great scents to choose from as well. I think it works well by preventing body odor and keeping you dry, and it makes your armpits smell great!! I have found Degree Ultra Clear for Women on sale in stores for fairly cheap. It is inexpensive and good quality deodorant that works and smells great.

No white marks on clothing!

from Bunnlevel, NC

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

I have been searching since my teens for a deodorant that does not leave white marks on my clothing!  I am happy to report that this one does exactly what it says and does not leave any white marks!  The scent is also very light and not too over- powering.  I have already recommended this to my friends.

No more white marks.... this is the only Deo I use

from Livin' on the edge of the world, FL

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

Works well, but some of the scents are strange.

from Tuscaloosa, AL

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

Okay, I'll admit it, this deodorant/antiperspirant works pretty well. For the most part, it does what it says it will do. I produce less sweat when wearing it, and I also smell better. It still leaves white marks occasionally if I am not careful. But hey, I don't know a deodorant that doesn't. It is definitely better than many other leading brands. However, as far as the scent goes, there is one downfall I have noticed. Yesterday, I bought the new "Irresistible Fragrance Red Satin with TriClear." I thought great, maybe the scent won't be quite so fruity. Right when I applied the deodorant I observed that, while it did not smell as fruity, it almost smelled like a men's deodorant. As the day wore on, the scent changed. By that evening, my armpits smelled like... well.. pot. weed. marijuana. No, I do not smoke marijuana. I never have smoked marijuana. However, my armpits would beg to differ. It wasn't a terrible odor, but it was pungent. And by all means, It was strange. I think I'll switch back to one of the other scents. Even if it is fruity.

Degree Women Ultra Clear Anit-Persp. is suitable

from Ooltewah, TN

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

Degree Women's Ultra-Clearn Anti-Perpirant and Deodorant lives up to most of it's marketing.

This deodorant comes in different scents, all pleasant depending on how sensitive your nose is or what you are allergic to.

What I like about this deoderant is that it is long-lasting. I feel secure when I wear it, althought I am not a heaver perspirer. I particularly like to wear this deodorant in warmer months.

One thing I do not like about this deodorant is that I do not feel it is "little black dress approved." I am not one to over-do the deodorant by swiping my armpits over and over. But I still end up with marks on my shirts no matter how careful I am. I always put deodorant after my shirt but it magically appear on my sides! It's terrible if I wear one shirt and then later change into another later - then I know I have to get a towel and wipe down my sides as if I rolled around in flour or something. Maybe it's just me...

Overall, I like the smell and results of the protection this deodorant offers. I wish, however, it was more "clear."

Good scent, Few white marks

from Charlottesville, VA

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

This is a pretty good deodorant if you want a good, but not too overpowerful scent and very few white marks on your clothing. I have been using this deodorant for a few years now. I had tried several other brands - Secret, Dove, etc. - trying to get one that didn't leave white marks on my clothes. And I have found it in Degree Ultra Clear. Every once in a while I do see a mark on my clothes, but this is very rare and is usually on fabric that I feel like is unavoidable to get spots on (i.e., black slinky tops). Usually, I have no problems with there being marks on my shirts. I also really like that the scent is refreshing but not too overwhelming like some deodorants can be. It keeps my underarms dry and smelling nice. I don't sweat too much anyways, but with this deodorant I don't sweat or smell (which I guess is the purpose of deodorant in the first place!) I will notice a little sweat as I leave the gym, but I don't smell awful which is great! Overall, the deodorant is a great buy - and it goes on sale a lot!

Degree gets the job done!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

Degree deodorant is a quality, relatively low cost anti perspirant/deodorant. It goes on smooth and is relatively transparent, just like the commercials say. However, it definitely is not 'little black dress approved' as I definitely have deodorant stains on most of my shirts/dresses.

The smell is great. Its light and refreshing. Its in the middle of the 'super baby powder smelling to no smell at all' spectrum. It definitely keeps me feeling freshing and covers up/cancels out odors most of the time. However, I wouldn't describe it as long lasting. Sometimes I have to reapply twice in a day.

Also, its not really an antiperspirant. Although Degree is good at leaving me odor free, I still sweat a lot.

The price is good though.

degree works well all day long - no worries

from Troy, MI

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

I am not an overly active person, but I have had problems with some deoderant/ anti-perspirants in the past. I have found that with Degree, I do not have to worry about odor or wetness issues. My only downfall with the product is that it can leave white marks on dark clothing, even though the product advertises with a little black dress logo. I have found good deals as far as price goes with the product (sometimes I've gotten double packs) so there is value in that as well.

Works wonders!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

I bought this because it was a new product at the time. And i have used Degree in the past and it has always worked for me. But since this was a new product and it claimed to be Ultra Clear. I wanted to see if it would be as good as the others. I tryed it for a week to see, and it is true very ulta clear. Didnt make any white marks on my clothing and it kept me dry and smelling fresh all day long no matter what my activity. It comes in a varitey of sents and i would like to try them all. It is a very good deal in price for what it promises and trust me it delivers. And i do alot of activity and it kept me dry with no stains and persperation. I think that Degree is a very good product and it seems that all of there products that they have out are very good and dependable. I would recommend this product to all women of all ages that do alot of activity and would like to stay dry and fresh all day long.

My favorite deodorant

from Cayce, SC

Comments about Degree Women Ultra Clear - All Scents:

I have been using Degree for a while now. I really like all the different scents, especially since i'm not a huge fan of baby powder. Baby powder scent can get old. I am also a quick dresser in the mornings, With getting the kids fed and dressed, I really don't have a ton of time to mess with my routine. So, I like that this deodorant does NOT get all over me. I'm usually wearing some kind of child produced stain by the end of the day. I do NOT need to be wearing deodorant stains as well - THAT is something I can prevent. It says it's little black dress approved, and while i might not go that far, I will definitely say it's nice that it doesn't show up on most things. I have often times in the past made it in to work to find a stain on my sweater from the deodorant and I can say that I have not had that problem with Degree Ultra Clear. On the rare occasion I have gotten it and it showed, it comes out pretty quick!