Other Women's Deodorants:
Degree

I am happy with this deodorant

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection AntiPerspirant & Deodorant Sheer Powder 1.7 oz for Women:

I started using this Degree antiperspirant and deodorant after the Secret Clinical Protection antiperspirant failed me. I was sweating a lot and the product was doing nothing to correct it. It didn't even help me smell good. And I felt like I was throwing my money away. So I decided to try the Degree Clinical Strength and I haven't looked back since. This product has really helped my control my sweating issue. And I love the sheer powder scent. It keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day, even if I do sweat a little bit. I definitely think that this product costs on the higher side, but I think that is to be expected when you are buying something with clinical strength. I am a little disappointed that this product didn't completely stop my sweating, but it does still serve a purpose. I continue to use it because it gives me extra protection and a nice girly scent that lets me know I am dry and protected. I will continue to use this antiperspirant and deodorant because I have noticed some benefits and it makes me feel more confident.

Great product that smells good

from Hot Springs National Park, AR

This product costs a little more but it's worth it. It keeps you dry all day plus it keeps you smelling good all day as well. I highly recommend this product. I guarantee you will be glad you purchased it.

Best Deodorant Out There!

from Nashville, IN

This is an absolute staple in my life. It is absolutely amazing. I sweat a lot and would often leave stains on clothes (gross, I know). I was constantly ruining clothes and feeling embarassed my sweating. I first tried Secret clinical and it worked okay. When I went to repurchase this was on sale so I thought I would give it a try. I am so glad I did. It works wonders. It is so much better than Secret clinical protection. I no longer sweat and leave stains on my shirts. I really love the shower fresh scent, but the fine fragrance version is nice too. I just feel so clean and fresh with this product. The only thing is sometimes it leaves my under arms a little dry and itchy, but it is not too bad. Totally worth it to have the decreased sweating. I highly recommend this product to everyone. My friends use it and love it just as much as I do. It has seriously changed my life and hopefully will work wonders for you too.