3.7
Degree
Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents

Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents

3.7

Degree Clinical Protection for Women Works WONDERS!

The Clinical Protection Anti-Perspirant for women is just amazing. I sweat more than the average female and I constantly was plagued with wet pit stains and thus had to wear loose long sleeves around because I was so embarrassed. I heard some good things about this product around my workplace and decided to give it a try. I will never buy another kind of anti-perspirant again!The key is to put it on BEFORE you go to bed. It says so in the instructions and this is also true for any deodorant/anti-perspirant. You can still take a shower in the morning, just try not to focus too much on your arm pit area. I would recommend you put some more on in the morning. The only downside to this product is that all of the sweat that your armpit is retaining and not producing seems to create a pungent smell. I have the powder fresh scent and it creates a pretty strong 'powder and sweat' smell. Though this is undesirable, it isn't unbearable. It seems that I am the only one that really notices the musty smell. It is easily masked with another light fragrance of your choice. Regardless, this minor odor problem does not compare to the awesome results of this product.I've tried prescription anti-perpirants that have caused me to break out into itchy rashes and really didn't solve my problem, but THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS. I am an avid review reader, and I understand it is hard to trust those over the Internet. But believe me when I say this is the first review of a product I've actually taken the time to write because I know how awful it is to be a girl and be haunted by your terrible wet stains on your underarms. So please, try this product. It's not that expensive and it truly is worth every penny. Again, put it on BEFORE you got to bed! Thanks for you time. Good luck!

Not worth the cost.

A friend recommended **Degree Clinical Protection for Women**. It is a prescription strength antiperspirant and deodorant that comes with a money-back guarantee. It is best applied at night, before retiring to bed instead of in the morning. It claims it will continue working all day, even after a morning shower. I decided it was worth a try, even though it costs more than double the price of some antiperspirants.

**The Good News:**

**Degree Clinical Protection for Women **has a pleasant scent. It is easy to dispense and applies evenly on the skin.

**The Not-so-Good News:**

**Degree Clinical Protection for Women **is VERY expensive. If the product worked for me it might be worth it, but it doesn't.

**Bottom Line:**

I have ALWAYS had a perspiration problem. It is something that has plagued me for as long as I remember. I've always had to stay clear of white blouses because the yellow stains are an embarrassment. I've tried using underarm pads and just about every conceivable deodorant on the market. So far, [Secret Clear Gel ][1] and  [Certain Dri ][2] are the best for my needs.

**Active Ingredients: **Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (18.5%) (Anti-perspirant)**Inactive Ingredients: **Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C18 36 Acid Triglyceride, Microcrystalline Wax, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, BHT, Zea Mays Starch (Corn)

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Secret-Scent-Expressions-Crystal-Clear-Gel-All-Scents-review-32ae9
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Certain-Dri-Anti-Perspirant-Roll-On-review-328a6

Degree Clinical Protection. Not a miracale worker.

from Vancouver WA

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

This deodorant is not a miracle worker. I bought it over the summer to see if it would help with my perspiration issues so I wouldn't have to wear black t-shirts all season to hide my moist pits. The deodorant was expensive but I thought it would be worth it if it worked. I only noticed a little change certainly not enough to offset the cost. If I am going to pay that kind of money I want noticeable results. This deodorant suggests you apply before bed time and then again in the am if you desire. It's supposed to soak into your skin overnight to be more effective through the day. I tried this and noticed it left a strange film on my armpit that caused friction when I shaved the next day. Even washing before shaving didn't make the friction any better and I ended up with some nasty cuts as a result. Sadly if you have big sweat problems this is not the deodorant for you! I have used it for four months and have not noticed much of a difference.

Degree Clinical Protection 24 Hr Motion Activated Freshness

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

Geared towards those who need Maximum protection, New Degree 24 Hr Motion Activated Freshness Clinical Protection finishes on top of my list. Menopause brought on extra sweating and I wasn't certain any anti-perspirant could do the job I needed. Right on the box it states prescription strength without a perscription so I decided to give it a try. This deoderant is designed to stay ahead of the perspiration. The instructions tell the user to put on at bedtime and it will stay on all the next day, even after taking a shower. Degree passed the test, it really works. There are a number of light scents you can choose from. I particularly like the cotton fresh. The price is reasonable, not anymore than you would pay for any other anti-perspirant. It's an outstanding product which I will continue to recommend!

Great Product

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

This is probably the only deodorant that has has worked for me consistently in the past 4 years. Working in an office setting I hated dealing with sweating and odor and would have to apply deodorant up to 3 times daily. Do make sure you follow the directions and recommendations, that is apply at night just before bedtime. The first time I used it I applied it after I took my shower in the morning and it didn't work, 4 hours later I was sweating and smelling. That night I wiped my underarms with baby wipes and applied the deodorant and showered in the morning as usual without re-applying, almost no sweating and odor during the day. Product worked better as time went on. Amazing!

works good...only clinical deodorant that I have liked.

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

This works well on me for normal day wear. I would rate it a 3 out of 5 for when Im working out or exerting a lot of energy for long periods of time.  Although, I have tried many clinical strength deodorants and this one is the best that I have found.  I like the clean scent and it keeps working throughout the day. The last time I was at the store I was comparing the different clinical deodorants and this is the one with the highest percentage of aluminum zinc (anti-persperant).  It does well on wetness protection. I use it daily and wont be switching any time soon.

...I will be using this as my primary deodorant this spring/summer and will update how well it works when combined with the season's heat.  So far I have only used it in the fall and winter.

Degree Clinical Protection has saved me!

from Spencer, IN

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

Typically girls don't "sweat". As my Mom would say, they "glisten". Guess what Mom....I SWEAT! And I soak shirts embarrassingly too. I have tried just about everything, and finally decided to fork out the extra money and get the "Degree Clinical Protection - Fine Fragrance, Classic Romance. I was surprised at first that it wasn't a solid. I'm not sure why I would assume that, I suppose because I always use a solid. But I went ahead and gave it a try. The smell wasn't overbearing, like I was afraid with the "Classic Romance" title. It actually smelled very clean and "girly". The good news, this has actually worked! I have not had any noticeable sweat in the week I have been using the Degree Clinical Protection. I actually am impressed, and will pay the extra again.

Above average, but expensive

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

I was skeptical about this product since it is so expensive. "Clinical Protection" just sounds like it will kick some butt. Here are some of my findings.

First of all, this is not a solid. It's one of those antiperspirants that that comes out of the little holes. You're supposed to use two clicks before you go to bed... This is key. The first time I used this, I had put it on in the morning and found that it wasn't really working at all. I tried again the next day but applied it at night and low and behold, it did work! I do not know if other posters who said it didn't work did not apply it before bed, but it could be the case. It's supposed to be body responsive and when you sleep I guess the antiperspirant really has time to work. As for the application of this product... well... it feels slippery, almost like you're putting butter under your arms. After trying to rub it in, after a while it feels slightly less slippery but still like that. It's pretty gross. One thing I don't quite like is the choice of smells and the strength of the smell. I can definitely tell that I'm wearing it because the smell is just so strong. It's not so bad once morning comes. At the end of the day, I'm not sure if this is the best product but I think it works well and it doesn't get all over my clothes. If it were comparable in price to the other collections, then I would definitely stick with this. For now, I might see if I find something better that works just as well but is significantly cheaper.

"The sweet smell of confidence."

from Georgetown, KY

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

I purchased my first Degree Clinical Protection in Shower Clean late last week. I was a little disheartened when the only scent they had in stock was Shower Clean. I was not a big fan of that scent in Degree deodorant. It's a big too strong for me. However I had been wanting to try Degree Clinical Protection for so long I decided to give it a shot.

I have very sensitive skin which unfortunately also includes the skin under my arms. I used another brand of deodorant about 9 months or so ago for some added protection and the skin under my arms became so irritated it hurt to even put my arms down.

I do not sweat heavily however it is simply something I have always been conscious of. I had to write you to let you know that I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I don't believe i will ever use another deodorant. It goes on dry and keeps you that way all day. I never have to worry about that strong deodorant smell. There is not one. You have a customer for life in Degree Clinical Protection. While it is over twice as expensive as my former product i believe it is worth every penny. I've referred this product to all my friends. They think I'm a little crazy going on and on about deodorant but that is how much I love this product. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my message. Have a wonderful day!!!!

Love Love LOVE this product!!!!

from Wilmington, NC

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

I live in the South, and work in the real estate industry.  I am in and out, showing property throughout the day.  With the hotter climate, it has been a challenge to find a quality deodorant that lasts all day long (especially in the hot, summer months!)  I have always been a fan of Degree, and found it to be the best brand that has worked for me.  However, in the hot summer months, the regular Degree did not last all day.  I was very excited to give Degree Clinical a try.  So happy with the results!  It works throughout the day, and offers complete wetness protection.  I have been using Degree Clinical for several months now, and not once have I experienced embarrassing underarm wetness.  It is a bit pricey, but considering how well it works, it is totally worth it.  My only complaint is that it does not have any deodorant level indicator.  On a few occasions, I have ran out of it without realizing it in advance.  (I now keep a 'backup' on hand- not ideal, but hopefully they will make some sort of modification to the deodorant container soon)

Degree Clinical Protection gives me great protection!

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

I have been using **Degree Clinical Protection** for about 1 year or more. One day I was in my physiacians office and I was discussing abount my excessive sweating. He have given me a prescription for an anti-perspiration. Long story short. Let's say it did not work well. So I decided to purchase **Degree Clinical Protection Shower Clean. **I was amazed at how well it worked for me. I wish I would have had this product in my elementary and high school days. I had a problem with excessive sweating. Now, after my evening shower I apply Degree. It last me all day long. I have found a few retailer's that carry it which it can be a bit pricey. I have done a little bargain shopping and found a retailer that carries it that is less in price. I no longer have to worry about embarassing wetness under my arms and no pit stains should I say on my shirt. I am very comforable throughout the day. I am glad I found this product, it works for me.

works for me!

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Degree Clinical Protection - All Scents:

I'm the first to admit it, I get a little sweaty at times.  During the summer, I definitely get sweaty!  Degree Clinical Strength works well for me because I use it as directed; apply 2 clicks at night and a little more in the morning (I use regular clear Degree for this) and I'm good to go for the day.  The product smells good and dissolves into my pits well with no whiteness.

My only problem comes when I'm wearing tank tops, which I live in during the summer.  For some reason, I sweat within a few hours.  Then I have to run into the house, scrub up and reapply before I can go back out for the evening.