Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
DeWalt
DCD771C2
DeWalt 20 V Max Li-ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit

Summary

Drill/Driver

DeWalt 20 V Max Li-ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit

I would buy this product again

from Ames, Iowa

About Me Professional

Pros

• Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Good Design
  • Quality Materials

Cons

• Big Jobs
    • Inside
    • Outside
    • Small Jobs

Comments about DeWalt 20 V Max Li-ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit:

I have a drywall business in Iowa and bought this drill about a year ago. It is used and abused on a daily basis and has never let me down. The ideal user for this drill can be anyone from large contractors to the weekend hobbyists. It is simple to use and has many useful purposes. I have used this drill to mix mud, drill through steel, and everything in between which is why I gave this drill 5 stars. It is extremely durable as I have dropped it off of many ladders, and it is lightweight which is nice for those tough to reach places. The battery life is exceptional compared to other drills I have used and the charge time is very low. The only negative I have found is that the bit will sometimes come loose which is an easy fix.
    Overall this is a great drill. I would recommend it to anyone that is needing a drill. It is very durable and works very well for all types of purposes. It is an exceptional drill at a great price. I have liked it so much that I have bought another one for my business and it too, has never let me down.

Ideal for all

from Dallas, TX

Comments about DeWalt 20 V Max Li-ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit:

The DeWalt 20 V Max Li-ion Compact Drill/Driver Kit is literally everything that I was looking for and nothing more. I badly needed a drill and electric screwdriver but did not want a bunch of other tools and gear that I would not use or already owned. This drill/driver combination is absolutely perfect!
    The Lithium ion battery has an extremely long life. I don't use this every day or for a job, so I'm sure that it would need more charging if it were for business purposes or owned by a handyman. I bought this tool for basic home repairs and maintenance as well as the occasional project. The charging base is easy to use and lets me know when the battery is completely full.
    The carrying bag is so conveniently sized for storing the set as well as transporting it around my house and yard. I can keep all of the drill bit and screwdriver heads organized and together. Nothing has gotten lost!
    Love this and recommend it for the average homeowner to the expert handyman.