Other Misc. Tools & Hardwares:
DeWalt
DC4CKITA
DeWalt 18 V Four Tool (Drill-Driver/Recip/Circular Saw/Floodlight) Combo

Summary

18V Four Tool Combo

DeWalt 18 V Four Tool (Drill-Driver/Recip/Circular Saw/Floodlight) Combo

Best tool on the market

from Bay City, MI

Comments about DeWalt 18 V Four Tool (Drill-Driver/Recip/Circular Saw/Floodlight) Combo:

They are very high quality, excellent made tools. They have long lasting batteries. They charge relatively quickly. Being able to use the tools without having a cord is the biggest convenience because they can be used anywhere, out on the farm or out in the field without having to drag a generator along. Being able to charge them in your car with a small inverter just adds to the convenience. Their performance is well above any other tool I've used. I would recommend these to anyone doing any kind of project in their home, business, or even in hobby. I have used them for automotive repair, home repair, and for putting together my daughter's playhouse. The tools have saved me hours in labor and a lot of money that I would have spent on fuel for a generator and the cost of a generator. Being able to put the tools in my truck and go wherever work is needed and get straight to the job is the greatest convenience.