Other Bread Machines:

Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker

Pros

Cons

• Stability While in Use:

Let them eat fresh made bread

Last year my parents asked me what I wanted for my birthday/Christmas gift (I am a Dec. 25th birthday baby).  I wanted just a simple plain bread maker and when I opened my birthday gift it was not only a bread maker, but it was a **Cuisinart Convection bread machine. **My eyes almost popped out of my head to see this beautiful stainless steal bread machine.

The features:

1. Easy Choices: 16 preprogrammed menu options, 3 crust colors, and 3 loaf sizes offer over 100 bread, dough/pizza dough, sweet cake and jam choices.
2. Healthy Options: Low Carb and Gluten-Free preset menu options and recipes. A Cuisinart exclusive!
3. Artisan Dough: Special menu option takes basic dough through several long, slow cool rises for chewier textures and rustic crusts.
4. Better Crusts and Texture: Unique convection feature circulates air for superior crust color, and texture.
5. Standout Styling: Classic lines, smooth brushed stainless steel, embossed logo and large, sturdy, stay-cool handles.
6. Perfect Timing: Audible tone indicates time to add fruit, nuts and other mix-ins. Second tone offers option of removing paddle before baking, or removing unbaked dough to shape by hand.
7. And More: 15-minute Pause, Bake-Only option, 12-Hour-Delay Start Timer, and Power Failure Backup
Pros:

- It comes with a great recipe book that will help you make fantastic doughs, breads, cakes, pretzels and jams (I just thought this machine would just make bread, but it doesn't and we have really had fun this past year). All recipes are easy to follow.  The design of this machine is durable, sleek, easy to use and I just have to pretty much decide on how I want my crust and size of the loaf with 3 crust colors and 3 loaf sizes. It also has an exclusive low carb, gluten-free, and artisan dough settings. I save a lot of money making my own bread and they are fun to give as gifts with some homemade herb butters.

Cons:

- This is a 15 pound machine and it isn't much of a space saver. Other then that I have no issues.  I did have a little guilt from making  bread in a machine instead of the old fashion way. (over it)

This is a spectacular bread machine from it's sleek design to what you all can create. LOVE IT!

Only ever made average breads

I think this Cuisinart CBK-200 Convection bread machine is only average.  I recieved this as a wedding gift and knew I wanted a bread machine and it was the most expensive one in the store so we registered for it.  I have already had to exchange it once in six months!  Firstly the paddle got fussed to the machine!  I think it works okay but not the best.  I have made many breads and they all seem to come out flawed.  Too hard and crunchy on the outside - even on lowest crust setting.  Also since it has a hole for the paddle on the bottom you HAVE to end up with a hole in the bottom of your loaf!  It makes a hard spot around the hole too!  This is a minor inconvience for just the two of us.  The bread comes out okay and I have to say it is super very convienent to make.  Just follow the recipee book included and choose the settings and wait!  I really like the book it came with - so many good ideas I can't wait to try - If I get the hang of the machine!

Easy to use Bread Maker

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

I love making bread for my family. However, I don't always have time to make bread by hand. Doing so means kneading the dough and then letting it rise. I just don't have time to finish all the steps before going to work. This bread machine really helps me out on busy days. It takes just a few minutes to put all the ingredients into the machine. A loaf of bread can be ready in as little as an hour depending on which setting I use.

Two benefits of this bread machine:

1.) During winter my house runs cold. This makes making bread by hand more time consuming because it takes my bread longer to rise. However, using the bread machine eliminates this difficulty as it warms to the ideal temp for bread to rise!

2.) During the summer our house runs very warm. I do not like turning on the oven at all. Using this bread machine means I can have yummy and cheap homemade bread for sandwiches during the hot summer without heating up my home. That is a huge plus for me.

This bread machine comes with easy to follow directions and I was making bread within a half hour of opening the box. I find the quality to be great and haven't had any issues in the two plus years I have had it.

• Stability While in Use:

Great for dough, terrible for bread.

from Voorhees, NJ

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

This bread maker is good for making dough that you pull out to shape, final rise, and bake in your oven. Loaves baked directly in the machine come out far inferior to anything you make in your oven. I use it regularly, but only for pizza dough and French baguette dough. Everything else I do by hand because it comes out so much better that way. If this was marketed as a dough maker and was 1/3 the price I'd give it ten stars,

Stability While in Use
I've seen some machines that will hop and shake clear across the counter while they are kneading the bread. Luckily, the Cuisinart doesn't do that. It's built pretty sturdily, and the large footprint makes it unlikely to jump around.

Unfortunately this bread maker is only good for kneading dough. You really have to do the final shaping by hand, and bake it in a real oven to get a quality product. Loaves baked directly in the bread maker come out dense and improperly cooked.

The machine is very simple to use, you just put the ingredients into the pan, snap the pan into he machine, and turn it on. Some cons are that if you choose to bake the bread in the machine you really need to remove the paddle after the last kneading (so no "set it and forget it"), and the pan can be pretty difficult to get out after the bread/ dough is done. The handle is pretty flimsy and you really have to turn the pan and yank on it to get it out. No fun if the pan is super hot after baking.

The machine seems decently sturdy, but it don't think the motor would stand up to heavy use. This machine is probably best for the occasional user.

• Stability While in Use:

Sleek bread maker that makes good bread

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

We received this bread maker as a wedding gift and have loved using it ever since. It has a very nice looking design that goes well with our other kitchen appliances. The maker has several options as far as size, variety, and crust go. I also like that it has the option where you can take out the paddle mid way through so you can have bread without a hole in the bottom. The design is a nice boxy design which is good when we have to store it next to other appliances or against the wall. Though we haven't used this specific feature it can also make jam.

It took several times to figure out which type of bread we liked the best with the crust and flavor but once we figured that out we have loved making sandwich bread that is tasty and healthy.

It is very easy and simple to follow with good recipes contained in the instruction manual that is included in the package.

One part of the maker broke off on the back hinge. It isn't critical and it still works but I was just a little disappointed that happened.

• Stability While in Use:

I'm so happy I found this machine!

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

A few months ago, I found out I was gluten intolerant and after the sticker shock I experienced when shopping for gluten free breads, I decided to search for a better and more affordable way to keep breads in my diet. After much research and after reading other people's reviews, I decided to give the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker a try. I am absolutely in love with this bread machine! It is so very easy to use even for a novice like me who is not the most efficient in the kitchen. I've found some great premixes and have experimented with my own recipes as well. There is even a gluten free setting. The bread comes out perfect every time. I've also made dough for delicious pizza. The multiple settings make the possibilities endless. I am so glad that I made the decision to purchase. It makes the limitations of a gluten free diet a little less difficult. The machine is also very attractive and looks great with all of my stainless steel appliances.

• Stability While in Use:

One of our favorite kitchen appliances

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

We bought this bread maker last year as a Christmas present for my mother who loves to make homemade bread but rarely has the time to do it the old fashioned way. My whole family loves it! It is simple enough to use that even my father and I (who are not the best at cooking anything) have made perfect loaves of bread with it. The included recipe book has so many delicious ideas. We hardly ever have any store bought bread in our house any more!

Great Bread Machine

from Lake Villa, IL

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

This bread machine really works great. It has a variety of different features and functions such as putting the ingredients in, in advance and programming it to be done at a certain time. It is nice that the bread mixes and cooks in the same spot so you do not have to do anything (besides remove the paddle if you want to avoid the paddle hole at the bottom).

Stability While in Use
I've never had an issue with this machine tipping or moving on the counter. It is pretty quite and just sits there and does it's thing.

This machine works great for a variety of recipes, although it's crispiness settings are a little high. Even on normal the breads do come out slightly burnt on one side typically. It is not severe and does take a little tweaking to get around, but otherwise it works great.

It is pretty easy to use if you follow the instructions although there are a lot of different options, buttons, and beeps throughout the process. My best advice is just follow the instruction guide until you get used to it.

This seems pretty durable, although the bowl and paddle are not the most durable things. I guess that they can be easily replaced, but hopefully that will not be for a while.

• Stability While in Use:

We borrow this all the time!

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

We bought this unit for our daughter-in-law, and we're always borrowing it. LOL It makes super terrific bread. It was well worth the investment. Our daughter loves it because its so programmable. She works a lot, so it's ideal. She fills it with the ingredients, sets it, and goes. When she gets home, a nice, warm loaf of bread is waiting for her and the family!

Stability While in Use
Shimmers but doesn't move. It's very stable. Safe to leave on a counter or even a shelf. No problems with it shaking too much or falling over during operation.

Excellent performance! While we often use our own recipes with complete success, the ones that come with the unit give even better results. We've been more than pleased with the loaves it turns out.

This is SO easy to use. The instructions are easy to follow. Controls are easy to handle. Everything is easy to manage. And it's easy to clean up afterwards. Better than any other model we've ever used!

With two households using it, it gets a work out almost every day!

• Stability While in Use:

Easy to use and nice design.

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

As an upgrade from my older horizontal bread machine, I bought this Cuisinart bread maker. I had heard good things about this brand of break machines, so when I saw this in the store it was an easy choice. I love how this machine is actually a rectangle instead of a weird large oval shape. It takes up much less space on my counter top and looks great with the rest of my kitchen. The bread maker has many settings for different types of bread and different crust darkness levels. I normally use only the dough setting and then take out the dough to bake in my own oven. I find that the bread made in machine isn't too awesome, but when I knead the dough and bake in my own oven the bread is much more delicious. I love to use this maker to make foccacia breads since it's hard to make by hand because of the extremely high hydration rate. This bread maker exceed by expectations and is used every single week at least once.

• Stability While in Use:

One of my favorite small appliances

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

I'm a bread fiend. I was manually baking bread long before the whole bread-machine craze took off about a decade ago. I had a few breadmakers over the years, but none have been as nice as my Cuisinart. The heating element in this seems to give the best results of any I've ever used. I've used it to make all sorts of different recipes, and aside from the occasional fail from a horrible recipe, I've never been disappointed in the results of it.

I can't speak to any of the other features that they seem to be adding in, like cooking rice or porridge, etc. I look at it as what it's designed to do - BAKE BREAD. And it does an awesome job of it for me.

I'd highly recommend it, especially for the great price.

• Stability While in Use:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Flat Rock, MI

Comments about Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker:

This has been the best bread machine I've owned. Bread is always perfect, color and crust just awesome.

never moves while working

above any machine out there on the market

bread pan easy to remove and add product, then put back in twist and turn on

always giving me a perfect loaf of bread.