Other Bread Machines:

Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker

Pros

Cons

Panasonic makes great bread

The Panasonic breadmaker is great for a family who enjoys homemade bread.  I use this machine several times a week.  I make just the regular homemade bread which we use for sandwiches or toast.  I usually make some type of breakfast bread, such as date nut, raisin, etc. once a week.  I also use this machine for making dough.  I use the dough to make rolls, cinnamon rolls, etc.  The machine is a "no brainer".  You can set the timer and put your bread in at night and wake up each morning smelling homemade bread.  It is a usuer friendly machine  when it comes to choosing from the menu items listed.  The machine also comes with a recipe book but their are several good breadmachine cookbooks out there that are for the Panasonic breadmaker.  This machine has a beep timer so when the dough is mixed it tells you when to put in raisins, nuts, dates, etc. so they are not pureed.  This way when your bread comes out you can see the raisins, dates, etc.  I totally recommend this machine for a family who likes homemade bread.

worked great for 2 years

When it was working, it worked great.  However, within the past month, a loud, grinding noise has begun when the motor kneads the dough.  It's actually so loud that I heard the noise from outside my house - with the doors closed!  I was hoping this would have a longer life than 2 years!

Quality product

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

I bought this product for my new apartment because I wanted a really cheap bread maker. Not that this was cheap, but it was a far better price than most other bread makers - I found mine on amazon. It's not that stylish, as you can tell from the picture. The other appliances in my apartment kitchen are white, but this is way more old-fashioned than any of them. On top of that, it's a pretty big bread maker. The reason I had to buy a new one was because my old Cuisinart bread maker broke, but my old Cuisinart was definitely more stylish and smaller than this one. Overall, it's a good product and it's made good bread so far, but if you're looking for something to spice up your kitchen then this isn't the one to go with.

Stability While in Use
A lot of break makers rock around the kitchen counter; this doesn't. It makes a little bit of noise but it is quieter than a lot of other bread makers that I've seen.

This is a really durable bread maker, probably because it's so big and bulky.

Fantastic Bread Maker

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

Initially when I bought this Panasonic bread maker (on one of my friend's recommendation), I was very sure that I would hardly be using it since I dont like wasting time on things which are readily available in the market. But to my sheer surprise this machine is fantastic. I never ever thought that making bread is such a cake walk. You just have to put dough in the maker, set the time and you are done. The smell of fresh baked bread increases the hunger. You can make breads, rustic, garlic breads in this maker. I really love it.

Stability While in Use
I use is almost on a daily basis and so far it has never disappointed me. Results are pretty stable. No complaints whatsoever.

Best performance one can think of from this mighty machine.

I don't have to think twice in giving it a perfect 10 on usage since I don't think any machine could be so easy to use as this bread maker is.

On durability front, I find this bread maker pretty durable. As I said I use it almost every day and so far it has not shown any sign of wear n tear.

• Stability While in Use:

Words can't describe how much I love it

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

This Panasonic bread maker is the best bread maker I have ever owned by far. The consistency you get out of the bread you make is absolutely fabulous. I had to get used to how much I had to put in terms of ingredients but once I got the hang of it my bread would come out tasting delicious. I love making different types of breads like plain, wheat, banana or fruit bread.
I am able to get about 2 1/2 pounds of bread for the maximum amount.

I love how it has option settings for white bread, wheat and quick cakes. The machine also lets me kneads the dough which I find very useful. You are able to select the size of the bread, how big you want it to be and how dark or light you want the bread to come out. The bread maker comes with a useful recipe book which I have used for delicious breads. As for cleaning it is very simple, I just pull off the pan and clean it in the sink. I love baking with it and use it at least once a week.

Very Stable

Makes delicious tasting bread each time.

Very simple to use.

Have had it for a while now.

• Stability While in Use:

I Always Want Homemade Bread, and the best dough Maker!

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

This bread machine absolutely works great, and turns out the perfect dough. When I first stared baking, it was hard for me to prepare a decent dough, by hand, and I was disappointed because I wanted homemade breads, and pizza. So I looked into a bread machine and purchased the Panasonic brand bread machine. It's worked great so far, and really has been easy to use, with little need to refer to the instructional manual, and I'm just a beginner baker! I was very impressed even on the first try. I would recommend this brand, the cost is affordable as well.

It worked and performed with ease, and the noise s minimal, and the features are complex, yet comprehend able to understand for me.

If your taking care of the machine, it will stand up and last for a long time for your baking. I recommend you give the machine breaks in between performance, so the machine can perform best with each use.

• Stability While in Use:

bread machines are one of the best inventions ever!

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

I love bread machines. You can just put in all your ingredients and program it to be done whenever you want. It's really hard to wake up and smell the fresh baked bread in the morning though! but it smells so yummy, as it fills the air with that glorious aroma! I love to make all kinds of bread in this machine. it is so versatile.

Not Cute, But Works Great

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

So I got this as a gift. I usually make more rustic breads by hand, so I was unsure. I generally try to get appliances that are attractive as well as efficient. (Does this make me shallow?) This guy is somewhat bland looking...but my complaints stop there. I though I would just give it a try before relegating it to the bottom shelf of my pantry. I'm so glad I did. It's just so darn easy. You just have to program it, throw in your ingredients, and it does everything for you! It's so nice to wake up smelling fresh bread and not having to spend hours waiting for it to rise, kneading it, and letting it rise again. You just program it according to the recipe, and out pops freshly bakes bread. It's so much better to have toast and sandwich bread that's homemade, instead of buying it and not knowing exactly what's in it. It tastes better, it's better for you, and less expensive! I still like making my rustic bread, but this machine has a place in my kitchen!

• Stability While in Use:

It's good to eat fresh bread always

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

When I didn't have a bread maker yet, I always bought bread at our favorite bakeshop and stocked the bread at the refrigerator. I bought loaves of bread good for 3 to 5 days. When we want to eat bread, what we did is to re-heat it at the microwave oven or toast it. But I thought that there is really a big difference when we eat freshly baked bread than freshly re-heat bread. But I had an issue, it may take too much time for me to make home made bread and of course I don't want to waste my time especially early in the morning when I also have to prepare myself for work. Just for curiosity sake, I bought one it is this Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker SD-YD250 that I bought after thorough checking though the websites if what bread maker is better.

I was happy because I realized, it does not take much time for me to make a loaf of freshly baked bread. True enough, there is really a huge difference of eating freshly cooked bread than freshly re-heat bread. We can smell the fresh aroma from the ingredients. It tastes so good. My husband and my children love it.

This Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker SD-YD250 is very easy to program, it can even be preset if what time you want to bake the bread. It is easy to clean as well.

My Panasonic Bread Maker Review

from Miami, FL

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

I really love my Panasonic Bread Maker. It makes baking bread super easy. I like that you have various options of different types of bread and sizes to make. It even has the option to choose which type of crust I want on the bread. Setting the digital timer makes it to set it and walk away without worrying that the bread I've made will overcook. I highly recommend this model.

Stability While in Use
The bread maker is very dependable. It always works and does the job it is meant to.

I'm very happy with the performance my Panasonic Bread Maker makes. The bread never burns and the crust is always nice and brown.

The bread machine is very easy to use. The control panel is simple to understand. All you do is select the type of bread you want to make and what size from the menu, set the timer and start. Very easy to stop with the same button.

The bread machine is heavy so it doesn't feel flimsy like it will break at any point.

• Stability While in Use:

Only tried to use this bread maker twice, but I love it!

from Chino, CA

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

I never really thought I would ever use a bread machine to make bread, but our family received this as a Christmas gift last year. I put it away for a long time, thinking that it would be too much work to make fresh bread, but after using it for the first time, I realized how easy it was and how good fresh bread tasted! You could just set it and forget it!

Stability While in Use
No problems with stability so far.

Makes great tasting fresh bread!

All you have to do is set the timer after you put the dough in, and the bread will come out perfectly made and ready to eat! I will probably start using it a lot to make fresh bread and put on a spread to make homemade garlic bread since I like to cook pastas a lot. Now that my kids are a little older, I will probably have more time to use this fantastic bread maker. It's also nice to know that your kids will get to each fresh bread every day.

I haven't used it enough times to know how durable it really is, but so far so good!

• Stability While in Use:

Easy to use and makes great bread with little effort

from Liberty, KY

Comments about Panasonic Programmable Bread Maker:

I've had a few bread machines in the past and still own a few. This is one of the better ones. I have rarely had a loaf flatter or over-rise using this machine. It makes a good sized loaf (more than adequate for most families) with little effort on your part. Just let this machine do all the work and you will sure to be pleased!

Stability While in Use
I had absolutely NO problems with stability with this bread machine. Even with a full load and on the knead cycle (which can be the one with the most movement) the machine stayed on the counter where I had placed it. No worries about it jiggling off the counter. So I had no worries when I set it to make bread even if I wasn't home.

While there are better bread machines, this one more than performed and made a good loaf of bread as long as you follow the instructions to a tee.

Wasn't too hard to follow all the command prompts and choices. The instruction booklet that comes with it is very helpful.

So far so good!