Other Sodas & Beverages:
Iced Tea
Crystal Light
Crystal Light Peach Tea

Crystal Light Peach Tea

All the great taste of peach tea with none of the calories

from Maplewood, NJ

Comments about Crystal Light Peach Tea:

I hate, hate, hate water.  And I love, love, love the Crystal Light line of products because they permit me to drink bland tasting water without having to deal with the taste.  I get the benefits of drinking my 8 glasses (or more) of water per day, but I don't have to shove it down my throat.

I have tried many different flavors of Crystal Light and I have to say this is one of my favorite kinds.  It tastes just the right amount of sweetness, not too much, not too little.  The peach flavor is good.  It doesn't have that "diet" taste that a lot of these low-or no- calorie drinks can have.

Plus they are so easy to make.  Dump the powder in a pitcher, turn on the water for a couple minutes and voila!  It's all ready!  I use it at work and at home.  Plus with the variety of flavors they have I never get bored with it.

I have been drinking the peach tea for years and I have yet to tire of it.

Perfectly sweet and perfectly peachy!

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Crystal Light Peach Tea:

Crystal light has given me another weapon to add to my sugar free drink arsenal!  I really like this stuff.  Crystal light costs more than some of the other drink mixes I normally buy, but this particular flavor is worth the extra pennies.  This is an On The Go mix that you add to a bottle of water.  I forget the cost, but 10 packets come in the box.  You add the packet to a bottle of water 16.9 oz, shake well and enjoy.  The flavor and sweet and there is no aftertaste, even though this stuff contains phenylalanine.  The peach flavor is just right and not at all overwhelming.

The nutrition facts :

Serving Size 1/2 packet, 2 servings per packet

5 calories per serving

0 sugar, 0 sodium, 0 protein

The ingredients are not natural, and there is artificial flavor, but because it's so tasty...who cares?

I give Crystal Light Peach Iced Tea 2 thumbs up.

The taste is fabulous! You've got to try it!

from Tyler, TX

Comments about Crystal Light Peach Tea:

A friend served this to me at her house a while back.  I love Crystal Light Lemonade, so thought this would be good too, but was a little skeptical that it would taste "peach powdery" like many other peach flavored drinks by other companies.    I was so pleasantly surprised; this is fantastic!  It DOES NOT taste "peach powdery"; its peach taste is so 'on the mark', it's like biting into a fresh, ripe, juicy peach!  Crystal Light Peach Tea is my new favorite, with their Lemonade in second place.  I also really love the Crystal Light "to go" packets.

Delicious

from Yonkers, NY

Comments about Crystal Light Peach Tea:

Typically I am not a fan of any diet drink. I don't like the flavor that fake sugars leave but I love Crystal Light. So far all of the flavors I've tried so far have been great and none of them have that diet aftertaste.

Perfect Peach Flavor

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Crystal Light Peach Tea:

This is such a great refreshing beverage on a hot day, or a wonderful drink to serve when you are entertaining.  Crystal Light makes drinks not only that are high in flavor, but also low in calories.  Each serving of this peach tea, is sugar free and only 5 calories per serving.  It is easy to make, with a one step drink powder you have instant peach flavor.  I love this drink because it quenches your heaviest thirst and tastes so much better than just flavored water.  Take the drink mix and stir it in with some water and you have an instant refreshment.  Each sip of this peach tea tastes like a fresh peach picked from the tree.  Each gulp is high in flavor and has just the right amount of sweetness.  This drink is perfect for anyone who loves some flavor in their drink, but also doesn't want to drink their day of calories.  This is a great iced tea, with a perfect peach flavor.