Other Arts & Crafts Supplies:
Arts and Crafts
Crayola
Crayola Window Markers

Crayola Window Markers

We love these window markers!

My 4-year old son saved his money and went to the store with the intention of buying color wonder sets by Crayola.  He ended up coming home with these because they were new and something we'd never tried before.  We are so happy we bought these!  They are fun to color on the sliding glass door and we also use them on our big picture window.  The colors can seem to be too light to see at first, but they get darker and appear darker when it's not so sunny outside.  I just wish we would have had these when my grandma was still alive -- she would have LOVED to have him draw pictures on her windows at the nursing home.  These wash off very nicely with just some glass cleaner and a paper towel -- my son enjoys washing windows now too, because a clean window gives him a new place to draw his pictures!  The only concern I have is that if he were any younger he might be confused about what's appropriate and what's not appropriate -- might find him coloring on appliances and the floor, but so far this hasn't been an issue for us!

fun for the kids

Crayola window markers are definately fun for the kids. My children received these for a gift.  It has all of the basic colors to color with and they are very easy to use. They had such a great time coloring my sliding glass doors and storm doors.  They spent hours coloring all of the accessible windows in my home and then they moved on to the mirrors in the house.  It seemed like such a great idea, so I let them do it.  But then it came time for me to clean it up.  It took me forever to clean this stuff off of my windows!  After I cleaned all of the color off the window (I used A LOT of paper towels), I had to clean it quite a few more times because it left a film on the surface of the window that just didn't want to come off. I even used vinegar and coffee filters to try to get it to come clean.  It took a few weeks of regular cleaning until they were back to normal.  I'm not sure whether I would buy them again.

One of the best ideas ever!

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

These are fun for everyone. My favorite thing about them is that you can share your creations by putting them on your window. Also you can reuse your window again and again. Kids can enjoy coloring and it is easy to wash off. No more paper or coloring books. Just get a pack of these and give them a window to color on. Also great for holidays if you like decorating your windows.

My child loves these!!

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

These markers are great for your little artist! They come off very easy and they are so much fun. You can use them just for a random day or decorate for your windows for the holidays! Great thing to do on a rainy day as well! Your child will love being able to color on the windows!!

Such a great idea!

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

I have kids who love to draw all over the walls, windows, doors, you name it! This is such a great invention for a house like mine. This product lets my kids draw on windows and then I can just wipe it off later on! It is also great for me to decorate the windows for holidays, birthdays, etc. It is a great invention and it is so much fun for kids and adults alike. I recommend it to everyone!

Fun for the kids.

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

I bought these for my son and little sister. They had a blast coloring all of my mother's windows. At first, it was fine. Then I had to clean the windows and it took FOREVER! Otherwise, this is a pretty good product. It has all the basic colors and is fun... Just beware of the window cleaning.

#1 product of crayola!

from Indiana

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

Crayola window markers are awesome. Not only can you write them on the windows but they also work great on mirrors. On top of that the markers wipe right off with no problems. I let my youngest draw with them on a hand held mirror to teach him his shapes and colors and when we are done just run it under water and dry. They make for an wonderful teaching tool.

Great for Windows and More, but Be Careful!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

These work well on windows as well as microwave and oven doors, mirrors, etc. They don't offer the same kind of clear writing potential as white board markers. The intention isn't for people to be able to read them, as much as for kids to be able to safely write on windows, though, so I guess that's no big deal.

They do wipe off windows easily; however, the ink can stain some white vinyl window casings, so be very careful! I was able to use a combination of Magic Eraser and a bleach-based cleaner to fade the ink considerably, but it is still there. This is an issue both with direct drawing/writing and wiping the ink off with a damp cloth or towell, in case you accidentally rub it against the frame.

So much fun decorating for all occasions

from The Colony, TX

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

The Crayola Window Markers allow you to create a great window display for any occasion.  I suprised my daughter with a Birthday message on our kitchen window.  She saw it as soon as she woke up on her birthday and was thrilled.  She loves using the markers to create great works of art for all kind of occasions from Easter to Halloween to now Thanksgiving.  The windows are easy to clean up and an added bonus is that you clean your windows more often!!.  We have used them on the inside and outside of the windows.  She even leaves cute messages to us on the patio door windows sometimes.  This was a great purchase and I will continue to use them.  They come in great colors, I just wish they would make some with broader tips to fill in larger areas more easily.  This are tons of fun!!

Awesome indoor activity!

from Auburn, WA

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

I really debated getting these for my kids.  I was nervous about how the markers would clean off the windows.  I've been pleasantly surprised.  With a little window cleaner it cleans off quite easily.  It does leave a lttle bit of a film, though.  You can't see it, but every time I wash my windows the cloth still ends up with a little bit of color.  Since you can't see it I'm not too bothered by it.  That's the only reason I gave this four stars instead of five.  It's well worth all the fun my kids have with this product.  I have kids ages 6, 4, and 2 and it's fun for all of them.  It's fun for them to draw pictures based on what holiday is coming up. It makes them feel like they're helping to decorate the house.  They also think it's quite fun that they are actually being allowed to draw on the windows.  We live in an area where it's very rainy a lot of the time so we like activities we can do indoors.  This is perfect for that.

We love these window markers!

from Wichita, KS

Endless easy fun

from Galloway, OH

Comments about Crayola Window Markers:

I got these for my kids to do on our snow days. Both kids (6 & 9) love using them. They write smoothly and the colors are great. They do wipe off easily but they leave a while cloudy film on my windows. A second spray with Windex cleans it right off.

My kids use them for every holiday and birthdays and everything in between. They are the perfect thing to pull out when the kids are bored. We play hangman, tic tac toe and draw pictures with them.