Other Arts & Crafts Supplies:
Crayola
Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack)

Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack)

These are for kids that listen, but they don't exist

I would have to say that overall this is a fine product.  It's crayola, so the quality is definitely there, they're all pretty much exactly the same as they were when I was kid.  The price is pretty reasonable at most places and they also have an incredible shelf life, I still use the ones I bought almost three years ago.  You get ten markers in the pack and the classic colors are red, yellow, green, blue, pink, brown, purple, orange, black, and grey.  The tips are broad line, it is easy to draw a somewhat fine line, but also easy to make broad and thick lines with it.  Since these are classic markers they have the same problems that the old markers had.  The most notably con would be that they are not washable or erasable, so children are bound to stain themselves and everything else in the house.  For children, the caps are sometimes difficult to get off, so they won't put them on all the way or just leave the caps off and then the markers will dry out.  Also the package is still a simple cardboard box that won't last very long as a container for these markers, but these cons are just me nitpicking, none of these cons would exist if children were always well behaved and logical, but that's no fun.  Again I must say that overall this is another fine product by crayola.

Wish they cost the same as the washable version

These markers are vibrant in color and last a long time. You really can't beat Crayola! This said, why would you buy the Classic markers over the Washable version, even for older children. The price for the classic markers is more afforable, however I'm personally willing to pay a little extra to make sure my toddler and preschoolers aren't scrubbing themselves raw in order to get the inevitable marker off their hands. Both are good bets, but stick with washable for younger children.

A must for a house with kids!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

If you are looking for a good marker for your kids that will write well and hold up then this is the one. I have tried cheaper markers and they end up either not writing well or drying out fast. These seem to last for a longer period of time. These markers are usually a good price in stores and you can sometimes find a bargain on them. I will say that these are not washable, so I wouldn't recommend them for really young kids. All other ages could definitely use these though. I used these when I was a kid and now my kids are using them and creating their own unique pictures and designs. I like the variety of color in the 10 pack. You have basically all the colors that you would need except maybe skin colors. These are easy to grasp and my kids have a really easy time writing/drawing with them. They go on smooth and the colors are bold. I will continue to buy these. They are always at my house and there is usually someone using them most days. We love them!

An absolute must have for artists!

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

These quality markers are an essential for any kid, or even any serious artist!

These are the most popular brand of markers, and they definitely live up to their reputation, and deserve their popularity.

They dry quickly on paper and last long. The colors are very pretty, vivid and good quality.

I used to use these in school when everyone else would be using crayons and I always felt my drawings looked better in quality!

Crayola classic markers are truly a classic that every kid should own. Parents should just go the extra mile and get the almost a million and one color pack of these because who doesn't love a ton of great quality, colorful markers?

Every school should be equipped with these for all of their student's art project needs! I used to bring my own when I was very young since I loved to draw so much, I still do, and all the kids would ask me to borrow my markers since our school only had a bucket of broken crayons!

Please purchase these and give them a shot!

An American Classic.

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

The other night, my wife sent me to the store to pick up some poster board and markers for a project. For the poster board, I just picked whatever was cheapest, but the markers just had to be Crayola. I support this brand this as much for its quality as for the nostalgia I feel towards it. I can still remember using Crayola markers in elementary school back in California. In many ways, Crayola is the indelible brand of my childhood. Its funny how we become attached to our brands, isn't it?

Only markers to use.

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

I've used this markers as a kid, now my kid uses them. There really isn't any other marker to use. These are by far the best markers. They're easy to wash off of skin, they last forever, and there are plenty of different colors. I love these markers. They're perfect.

Crayola Classic Markers are a must-have

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

Crayola Classic Markers are a must-have for kids. They are washable so there's no need to worry about stained-skin, stained clothes, stained furniture, or stained walls (because we all know this WILL happen eventually). The Classic Colors are perfect for school. Especially small children learning their basic colors. These markers are very long lasting unlike some brands that dry out so quickly. They glide onto paper providing a fun coloring experience. I love Crayola products in general - you get quality and products that spark the imagination. I prefer Crayola products on hand versus tons of toys anyday. These are perfect for a rainy day at home - your children can draw and color beautiful pictures for the refrigerator. They are also great for school projects. And, of course, they aren't just for children. Parents will have fun with these high quality markers joining in on the coloring fun.

Crayola markers are the best!!!

from Ostrander, OH

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

I have always been a huge fan of anything Crayola and this 10 pack of Crayola Classic Markers is no exception!!! I love the brightness and boldness of the colors and how even the color goes on any type of paper. I also love how durable they are and how long they last. And the Crayola brand is one that you know you can always count on. I once bought a pack of these markers and the red one dried out after a few days for no reason. I called Crayola to let them know and they immediately sent me an entire new pack of markers and several coupons to make up for it. I was extremely impressed!! That type of customer service is severely lacking these days. I stock up on Crayola art supplies every year when the school supplies go on sale so I have plenty to get me through the year for my kiddos to use and also to give away as gifts. My one year old is still a little too young for markers, but I can't wait for the day when she will be ready for them!!

Crayola Classic Markers are timeless.

from Fort Wayne, IN

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

We have owned several boxes of Crayola washable markers over the years.  We have tried the cheap off brand markers and they are horrible and don't even compare to Crayola.  They stain your hands, clothes, and even my oak table.  I have never had a problem with the Crayola washable markers staining anything.  They easily wipe off of hands and most surfaces with a little soap and water.  There are several different packages of color variations to chhose from now as well.  They have bold colors, bright colors, pastel colors, and flourescent colors.  They don't saturate the paper or coloring books causing them to tear like other markers do.  They don't cost a lot of money either and seem to be very affordable for several packages at a time.  They even come in different marker sizes like skinny, fat, and pip squeaks with counts ranging from five to fifteen.  They are definately a marker that any parent should keep on hand for kids that love to color.

Outstanding

from Grosse Pointe, MI

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

Crayola stuff is all great.  The ten pack of markers is classic.  Every child's hands are on them many times during their lives.  The markers are now washer.  They are easy to get off of hands, arm and clothing.  They are had to get off of wall and thing like that.  You may have to go to a toll store to get special cleaner for that.  That is all get part part of childhood like these markers are.  I love that they come is different sized packages.  There are eight markers packs and bigger ones too.  There are also skinny markers and many, many different specialty markers out there from the Crayola family.  I love them all.  The prices are great.  They are never prices too high and are often found to be on sale.  The colors show up bright.  They are easy to use.  The caps fit on nicely.  I do not find that that colors bleed through paper.  I will continue to buy more more Crayola ten pack markers as well well as their other stuff too.

crayola markers are perfect for summer camp.

from Columbia, MO

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

Classic crayola markers are all the colors kids need, they dont run out when drawing on construction paper. and mom and dad are happy that they wash easily out of clothes and skin. also if a child decides to chew on one, they probably won't die.

Vibrant markers that can last a long time

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Crayola Classic Markers (10 pack):

I received these as a gift from my mother as well. I always like using Crayola markers because they use the exact colors that they advertise on their boxes. The blue actually colors like blue (and not like a light blue or a dark blue). The colors are very vibrant and very basic, which is simple. Their markers are non-toxic as well, meaning that it is safe. I remember that whenever I would use the markers, sometimes I would mark myself as well as on my clothes. With Crayola markers, the stains on my hands were removed by the end of the day (using soap and water) and are not that hard to remove from the skin. As for clothes, they can be easily removable if it hasn’t been pressed completely in the clothing item. If it is, it will take longer to be able to get all of the stains out. The markers are also large and easier to grip because they are big, so it lasts longer than skinny markers. Overall, I would recommend these markers for anyone that likes vibrant images as well as long-lasting markers.