Other Arts & Crafts Supplies:
Crayola Washable Markers

Crayola Washable Markers

Pros

Cons

Great colors, LOVE that they're washable!

My daughter is just starting to get really artistic, but she also is enjoying the occasional "off the paper" (usually on the table or clothes!) artwork.  These have made life so much easier!  When she scribbles where she's not supposed to, its easily washable.  I love that they have bold, bright colors and are easy for small hands to grip but I don't have to be super worried that she's going to mark up the whole house.  I'm even comfortable letting her little best friend use them (she is only 2, so with supervision of course).  I usually try to avoid markers in general because of how permanent they seem to be, but these ones so far have been awesome.  My daughter also enjoys the washable crayons and finger paints by Crayola.  They wash out so well I'm brave enough to let her take them with us on long car rides and not worry about her marking everything up.  Overall, these are great markers with excellent color hues and fantastic washability! :)  A+!

Marketing Crayola Markers as Washable is Deceptive Advertising.

I am used to using Washable Crayola Crayons which are washable off of walls, furniture, clothes and children. Unfortunately, Crayola Markers appear to be an entirely different animal. They do not wash off of children or furniture. They are exactly the same as permanent markers. My husband is irrate that markers have stained our kitchen nook table. I am feeling very foolish because I spent 5 times as much on markers as I would have ordinarily so that I could ensure that my walls and furniture were safe. After the kitchen table incident, I looked at the bottom of the box and in small sprint the box disclaims the washable warranty by stating that the markers will stain furniture, walls, vinyl and carpets. This constitutes deceptive advertising. This disclaimer is significant and should be featured prominently on the face of the box. There is a presumption that if the box says washable markers, that is has the same washability as the Crayola Markers. I want my money back.

The colors of the rainbow in marker form!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

I have been a fan of Crayola markers for so many years! It's a brand that I have been able to use knowing that they will do a good job at whatever they are made to do. These Crayola Washable Markers do just that. These markers are colorful and bold. They are easy to draw with and last for awhile before running out. I've tried makers that were cheaper than these and they don't work nearly as well. For the little bit of extra money these cost it is worth it. They are usually a decent price anyway. I love the fact that they are washable markers. I would much have a washable marker, especially having kids in my house. It is so much easier to clean up. It washes off pretty easily with a little scrub. I would recommend giving these a try if you haven't. Crayola makes a great marker. My favorite for cheaper markers! They are the best markers out there for kids. I will continue to keep using them for years to come.

Crayola Washable Markers: A Must For Young Artists

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

I have three kids. The older ones are in middle school, and my youngest is in pre-K. I don't remember there being any washable markers when the older kids were young, and oh how I wish there were. First off we all know how great Crayola products are. Yes, they are more expensive than other brands in this category, but they are so worth it. Every mom knows how young kids love to color, scribble and doodle everywhere, but what happens when they use markers on furniture or walls? No worries with Crayola Washable markers! You simply take a damp rag, rub gently and presto the marker is gone. There are other markers that claim to be washable, but they just can't compare to Crayola. Crayola has the brightest colors, and choices between fine tip and broad tip. Washable markers are also recommended by teachers. My son's pre-K teacher asked that we only send in washable markers if possible, this avoids extra clean up in the classroom. Definite thumbs up for these markers!!

Cool new black casing for the marker

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

Same great marker that crayola has always made. Except these crayola washable markers have a black outside. I think it is a new way to jazz it up for the regular washable marker. My kids like these specifically because they are usually one of the few that have these "different" looking but same markers.

Who Doesn't Love Crayola?

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

I love washable markers, but Crayola really takes the cake! They are great quality and always come off as they are supposed too. I have a 3 year old, so this is the best thing for me. I would recommend these for anyone with children because it is easy clean up.

These are perfect for nearly all my preschooler's school needs!

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

My three (almost four)-year-old son will pick the crayola washable broadline markers over crayons, colored pencils or skinny markers any day. He almost refuses to color if it isn't with the "fat markers". He is (just this year) starting to hold his utensils correctly when writing and coloring so the wide grip on these Crayola markers is ideal for his little hands. It fits his grasp perfectly without adding undue strain on his fingertips. I also find them very useful in any of the teacher prep required in his homeschooling. they are fast and much cleaner looking than other brands like RoseArt. I just bought the bold and bright 10 pack yesterday at the store and my son was so excited, not only that he had a brand-new pack of markers, but also that the pack included colors like grey, brown, and pink. My only complaint is that if I want a skin color for markers I have to buy a whole new package for more than a variety pack is worth. I think they should add skin colors to something like a twelve or twenty-four pack instead of packaging them completely separately. I mean, you have to color a face at some point in almost every coloring book there is.

THE BEST

from West Babylon, NY

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

Crayola washable markers may cost a bit more out of pocket, but they are worth every penny you pay for them. First off their washability is unparalleled. Second off, teh color and quality these markers have run circles around every other brand. My daughter loves these markers above all others. The other nice thing about them is that she can easily remove the cap on her own, and also put it back on her own. She is two years old. Also, I noticed on my pack that they have started using receycled plastic for the top part, and so its black, not white or teh marker color. I think this is awonderful way to reduce waste! Every little bit helps! Go CRAYOLA!~

Crayola washable markers, one of the best ideas I've seen EVER!

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

I am so glad Crayola came out with these washable markers. Small children need their creativeness encouraged without having to get in trouble for accidentally going off the edges of their masterpieces! With Crayola's wonderful array of bright, bold and beautiful colors , our future MichealAngelo's can have fun with their imaginations. Thank You Crayola for many years of quality products.

Hours of enjoyment

from Akron, OH

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

I think washable markers are one of the best kids toys.  My 2 year old colors with them almost everyday.  They encourage him to be creative and I don't have to worry about the marks that don't make it on the paper or coloring book.  I do wish that they would come off his skin as well as they come off of everything else but it only takes a good bubble bath to get him all cleaned up again. I would recommend these markers to any parent that has toddlers.

Great Product

from Hahira, GA

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

My mom sent these to me VIA Oriental Trading Co. (where she works) and I Love Love em' the only draw back was the greens were mixed between a blue-green and a baby blue..outta x2 48 pack there was only 1 true decent green..otherwise the product is great...but would also like to see some pastel fabric markers from crayola as well....

Great for Budding Artists!!

from Beaverton, OR

Comments about Crayola Washable Markers:

Ok, I am SO glad that Crayola came out with washable markers!!! I have 2 kids ages 4 and 6 who love to draw with markers. I was so leary of letting them go at it, for fear of the ink never coming off their hands, clothes, and walls.

But, I have no worry anymore. These clean up easy and the bright colors do not bleed through coloring sheets.