Other Drills:
Craftsman
Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt Right Angle Drill/Driver

Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt Right Angle Drill/Driver

This is a powerful drill with long battery life

from Avondale, AZ

Comments about Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt Right Angle Drill/Driver:

I love this drill because it packs a ton of power and the battery life is excellent. I am constantly working around the house and using this product. I recently upgraded and remodled my bathroom and it came in handy. I put in a new shower and a new sink. It is way easier to use this drill than to hand skrew everything.

19.2right angle drill/driver is an useful tool

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt Right Angle Drill/Driver:

the craftsman angle drill/driver is very useful when running screws or drilling holes in areas with little space,like in closets,attics,kitchen and when installing shelving. this tool having battery power makes an even better tool

Great drill... great batteries!

from Youngstown, OH

Comments about Craftsman C3 19.2 Volt Right Angle Drill/Driver:

I bought a house that required allot of plumbing and rewiring work done and wanted to drill holes in the studs / joists instead of notching them.  Problem was that my drill was too long to fit between them at 16" on center so I would have had to cut them all at an angle... which makes pulling wire and running tube a dodgy ordeal.

I already owned several Craftsman C3 tools, so I bought their Right Angle Drill/Driver.  As with all the other C3 tools, the construction is very solid for not being of "contractor grade".  The drill has excellent speed and torque and has variable speed/reversible operation. There is also a braking switch to stop the chuck quickly for easier, faster operation along with a 3/8-in. Keyless chuck for quick, simple bit changes without a chuck key.

The batteries are exceptional and are interchangeable with a variey of other Craftsman, Porter Cable and Black and Decker tools.  There are also Litium Ion C3 batteries available, but I found that buying three NiCads with an extra QuickCharger gives me more than enough power and allows me to work all day running multiple tools without interruption... and at a bit of savings over the current Litium Ion prices.  To give you an idea of what these things can do, I drilled 28 consecutive holes into Douglas Fir 2x8 joists using a 1" auger bit and didn't notice a loss of power.