Other Drills:
Craftsman
Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill

Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill

Want a durable cordless drill, buy a craftsman.

Comments about Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill:

I work everyday in the heating and air business and I'm hard on tools. I recently purchased my craftsman drill and put it through the test. Not only does the battery stay charged long but the recharge time is fast. This is a top of the line drill with forward and reverse and multiple settings. Cousin grip makes using this tool easy to work with for a long period of time. For around the house projects or everyday construction this drill is right for the job.

Really gets the job done. Couldn't ask for a better product. Life of battery long and recharge time fast.

Holds up under pressure. Even when I dropped it off the latter it still worked fine. Comes with a great warranty.

Versatility
Use this drill for work or just on everyday projects around the house. No job too big or small.

Fantastic cousin grill makes using it a pleasure. Also comes with forward and reverse ability. Professional design will have you looking great at work. Battery snaps in with no problem.

Battery Charge
Battery life is great and fast charge time.

• Versatility:
  • Battery Charge:

Craftsman is Still Quality!

from Sugar Hill, NH

Comments about Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill:

My late husband received one of these as a Christmas gift one year and this drill was still in my posession 4 years after he passed and still going strong.

Most drills don't seem to have the power or the auxiliary power supply to do the job, but Craftsman does and I highly recommend this power tool to men and women alike.

This drill has a comfortable grip, ease of loading, a reverse and an extra power pack in the event you run out of juice.  The battery pack when recharged lasts a very long time, and doesn't wear down too quickly in between charges, keeping battery pack replacement at a minimum.

The drill is also very sturdy.  I can't tell you how many times I dropped ours and never had a problem with broken anything.

I'm not sure of the warrantee on these, but I can assure you that will not be an issue at all.  This is a very practical investment for contractor and lay home improver alike. Definitely in my top ten power tools!!!!!

cordless drill 18 volt strong and works well

from Wausau, WI

Comments about Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill:

The Craftsman 18 volt cordless drill works strong and steady. I have had it for 7 years and it still works like the day I bought it. I use the cordless drill three to four times a week doing jobs from tighting door hinges to building shelves and tables. I never have to retighten afterwards. I've recommend this cordless drill to all of my family members and friends. They all seemed please with the Craftsman 18 volt cordless drill.

You don't own a Craftsman Cordless Drill?You have a screw loose

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill:

You don't have to be a drill seargent to see the superbness and durability of the Craftsman Cordless Rechargeable Drill and Driver! The Craftsman brand is synonymous with the word, "quality". The power and dependability of this drill is paralleled by none of the competition.

The Craftsman Cordless Drill has many features that make it stand out from its peers in terms of performance. One distinctive attribute that sets this drill apart from all others is the adjustable torque knob. It allows you to change drill bits or screw tips on-the-fly. In essence, this gives you the most efficient way to use finesse for delicate screws or direct force for drilling holes. This feature, along with the chuckless nozzle and onboard screw tip compartment make this drill very convenient to use.

The best feature on the Craftsman Cordless Drill is the versatile 18 volt rechargeable battery. This battery has a universal fit and can be used by most other 18 volt Craftsman tools.

The Craftsman Cordless Drill/Driver is a great value that will give you the most bang for the buck. This tool is the most essential tool needed by anyone and it will truly come in handy. For the money, Craftsman tools are the best around.

Very good quality cordless drill.

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill:

The Craftsman 18 V cordless drill/driver is a very handy tool.  It is relatively lightweight compared to other cordless drills of the same voltage.  It is also well balanced and comfortable in hand, which reduces fatigue if working on large projects.  It comes with two battery packs, which is also convenient for large jobs since you can have one battery in the charger while using the other one.  It also has a keyless chuck which makes bit changes very quick and easy.  Other features it has are variable speed, variable torque settings, and it is reversible.  The drill has plenty of power for driving screws and tasks of that nature.  It does wear down the battery pretty quickly though when using it to drill holes, especially in hard woods or metal.  I have to say that this is one of best tool purchases I have ever made, I am very happy with this drill.  I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good cordless drill/driver.

alleviates the steps of a whimpy cordless drill

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Craftsman 18 Volt Cordless Drill:

Craftsman 18 volt cordless drill-driver variable speed/reversible has been one of the

best drills I've bought in a long time. I got very tired of having to constantly work at

keeping my little drill plugged in. Now with this drill everything is self contained.

The battery pack is connected right to the drill for the charger stand. It stays charged for

a long time so I can just take the drill.with me anywhere mostly my friend and father to

help them with their projects. It s a very powerful drill with the forward and reverse

capabilities which are very handy. It's not overly heavy so it's easy to maneuver.

The keyless chuck is very handy as well and you an store the screwdriver bits in the

base of the battery pack area. I wouldn't be without this tool anymore because it just

lines up on my workbench ready for any job. It has two speed gear grain so you have

some choice. One is for drilling or driving at low or high speeds. The other is a variable

speed.