4.8

Milwaukee Cordless Drill

4.8

BEST DRILL EVER!

Comments about Milwaukee Cordless Drill:

MILWAUKEE DRILLS AND OTHER POWER TOOLS ARE BY FAR THE BEST POWER TOOLS AVAILABLE. THERES NOTHING LIKE CUTTING A PIECE OF WOOD OR RUNNING A SCREW WITH A MILWAUKEE. IF SOMEONE HANDS ME A BOSCH DRILL OR A DEWAULT, I THROW IT BACK AT THEM. ITS NOT WORTH THE TIME OR MONEY BUYING ANY OTHER DRILL THAN A MILWAUKEE. IVE RUN SCREWS INTO STEEL BEAMS WITH COORDLESS BATTERY POWERED MILWAUKEE DRILLS THAT CORDED DRILLS OF OTHER BRANDS CANNOT RUN. ITS JUST CRAZY HOW MUCH POWER THESE DRILLS HAVE AND HOW NICE THEY ARE TO USE.

THERE IS NO COMPARISON!

• Battery Charge:

The best ever made!

from Weatherford, TX

Comments about Milwaukee Cordless Drill:

If you ever want a tool that will stand up to any job I suggest a Milwaukee Brand Drill and many of there other fine tools they make.I have owned many drills in the past. None of them could ever stand up to the abuse of long term usage at one time. I found others brands get hot or just dont work well at all. I like there hammer Drills, i have drilled 1/2 holes in concrete 5 to six inches deep to set anchors in to hold down the bottom wall plates of new homes, Try that for 8 hours straight. I use them to drill into concrete walls to hold electrical conduits, mounting the electrical panels, drilling sheet metal panels together shooting in over a thousand screws in 1 day.

They are the best ever made for any job you have.They also have light duty drills for use around the house are great for the handy person at home. The only time i have had to replace them is when someone used them and never returned them. My oldest one is 15 years old and still going strong.I do have 1 that is just six months old, I needed a lighter one for use around the house. I think the electric one's are the best and i have 1 cordless one as well. Best off they are still made here in the U.S.A.

all drills need to be like this drill, lasts a life time

from Irvine, KY

Comments about Milwaukee Cordless Drill:

well i've had my milwaukee cordless drill since 1986 cause it was the first tool i ever got when i graduated high school. the plant engineer gave it to me as a gift for doing a job well done. at 18 years old and a month out of high school i had to prove myself real quick in a labor shop with a union running everything. he gave me the drill and said make sure you can use it and over the years i'm gladd i've had it to get me through some rough spots.i've replaced the batteries once in 20 years and it still keeps going.dewalt is nice but does not sit well in your hand for extended use. the milwaukee i can run all day without my hand feeling worn out.i actually gave away a 18 volt dewalt drill set to my brother -in -law. thats how much i like my milwaukee drill. no problems charging because i have the 1-hour charger and a spare battery.all i need to do is to get a keyless chuck for it and i'll be all set. just been lazy about getting the chuck. in 20 years have never had a problem, not one to talk about.just love, love my milwaukee cordless drill.

Milwaukee drill is a faithful and reliable tool

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Milwaukee Cordless Drill:

I have had to purchase many tools including several hand drills for work and home maintinance. When I bought my first Milwaukee power corded drill I could not wait till they came out with a cordless drill that had the same power and performance. Athough the power in cordless drill may never quite have the power as a corded drill it has always had enough power torch and battery life as i've needed to complete the job. The drill has sufered from several low height falls, abuse from other workers borrowing my drill including some abuse from myself. Gone through all weather conditions, rain, snow freezing temperatures and high humidity along with high teperatures. It has never let me down for lack of power or battery life. I would recommend it to any proffesional or home owner as the drill to own or switch to when they are looking to replace a drill they currently own and has to be replaced because of poor performance or need due to there current drill has faied.