4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Engine Power:

With my Snow Thrower I tell Old Man Winter 'Bring it on!'

You will probably think I am crazy but I actually look forward to Winter and those whiteout snow storms because it gives me the chance to use my always reliable Craftsman Snow Thrower. I also know my neighbors no longer dread accumulating snow as I am happy to clear their walkways and driveways in addition to my own. One of the biggest reasons I love my Snow Thrower is right after the snow plows come through our neighborhood, I can confidently clear out the snow they push right back at the base of our driveway. Most of my neighbors have smaller snow throwers that appear to be nothing more than glorified shovels. With it's easy to start motor and adjustable speeds and snow throwing chute, I can take whatever Mother Nature decides to dish out. I could not be happier nor say enough good things about my Craftsman Snow Thrower. Another example of a quality product sold at my favorite store, Sears.

looks a little hard to use Craftsman 26" Snow Thrower

This snow blower looks like it would be a little hard to use. I'm sure it's going to be to large and heavey for a women to use.Looks like a women may need a smaller snow blower in order to get the job done right and without a man help.

This snowblower saved our tuckus-es this winter!

from Troy NY

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

I have two words for you: "Polar Vortex." Man oh man, did we get so much snow this winter. Last year we were able to get by with just shoveling, because hey, we were childless at the time, and you just seem to have so much more free time before the babies arrive.

This year we tried shoveling while taking turns listening for the baby monitor or feeding, bathing, or changing. It just wasn't working. We were both exhausted and sodden and TERRIFIED of getting a cold while living with our newborn.

So we purchased the Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower.

Literally a lifesaver. If the snow was lighter, one pass would have our entire driveway and walkway cleared. If it was heavier two passes would do the trick. But even with two passes, we were saving hours of time. The handling is great, it's easy to maneuver, and easy to use.

The Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower has to be one of the top ten purchases I have made in my lifetime... I love it more than new shoes!

Power and controlled blower

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

I have had this snow blower for the last year after my previous one decided to die on me. I love the width and dual stage blower that this craftsman has available. The one handle controller for shoot direction is an amazing design. The controller can be adjusted one handed without any issue when in operation. I am really pleased with the Craftsman brand and reliability.

The operational controls of this blower is great. I am able to blow any amount of snow drifting that is necessary. The body frame is very stable and the blades are high construction steel.

Handling
Very easy to handle during operation and during transport.

The blades and shear pins are extremely durable on this model. I have yet to throw a shear pin to date. I am able to blow all types of snow light and heavy without issue. The body frame is stable and strong.

Getting the model started can be an issue at times. I am only able to get it started using the electric starter.

Very good engine choice.

Very good

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

Good blower, cleaned up my driveway really fast. It has great engine power, and sounds good running. Another good product by craftsman. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good no nonsense blower. It does require minimal maintainance, but this should not be a problem for anyone and it is well explained in the manual

a wonderful machine

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

this is the best investment i have made in a long time. the machine runs better than any of the 2 snowblowers i have had in the past. it is quick to start and works well in deep snow. the 26 inch track is wide enough that things get done quickly. it is a snap to maintain and keep running smoothly.

What Snow?

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

This product is amazing! Every time I get to use one of these monsters, I am floored at how fast and easy it is. The only issue I have with it is the fact that it does guzzle a lot of gasoline. This makes it so that I would not realisticly be able to afford the operation of this machine if it were not for the fact that I get paid to use it.

The ease of how this machine eats through snow is amazing. I simply cannot believe that it took me five minutes to do every single driveway that I end up having to shovel out. This makes it so that in the winter I can increase my production tenfold. Thank you crafstman!

Handling
This snow blower simply runs itself. The only thing one ever has to do is hold a handle to keep the triger pulled.

So far this product has held up to every obstacle I have thrown at it and we have owned it for three months.

As I previously stated, this product simply walks itself through the process of shovelling the snow.

Engine Power
The egine power is incredible. We have lots of ice issues in Colorado and this blower makes it seems as if there is no ice evn if it is six inches thick.

excellent snowblower.

from Stone Mountain, GA

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

we purchased this craftsman 26" dual-stage snow blower when we lived in wisconsin. winters there are brutal with several inches falling during each snow storm. we needed a robust and reliable snowblower to clear our driveway and this came very highly recommended by some friends of ours. the snowblower does an excellent job in removing the snow quickly without getting blocked up or breaking down. it was very reliable during all the years we used it and all the years we used it to help clear our neighbours driveways when their own snowblowers would stop working! i would recommend this to anyone looking for a good snowblower.

• Engine Power:

Buffalo snow? No problem!

from North Tonawanda, NY

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

If you've ever woken up to a surprise of 3 feet of snow in your driveway, you know you need a machine that will do the job. The winds can be tricky in WNY and the weather guys & gals often get the forecast wrong here. I will go to bed expecting to get no snow overnight, only to find 2 or more feet has to be moved in the morning before I can go to work. My snowblower starts first or second pull every time and has no trouble moving even the wet heavy stuff.

• Engine Power:

When weather has you down, it doesn't get better than Craftsman!

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

We went in on this unit with our neighbors (who actually picked it out) and I have been very happy with its performance. It has great power does the job quickly and efficiency. The spinning unit which picks up the snow doesn't get clogged and it nicely clears the snow from the sidewalk and driveway. My driveway is steep, but the Craftsman definitely works well on the uneven surfaces as well as the inclined or declined surfaces that I've used.

No concerns or complaints

Handling
The unit handles well around corners and easily moves up a my steep driveway. It hasn't gotten stuck yet.

The wheels have been very reliable and durable in keeping the unit from tilting or falling. It always reliably starts when I need it - which is generally a cold day.

It's a simple unit. Just start it up and push it!

Engine Power
It does the job well, but is a little loud for my liking. The neighbors haven't complained yet though!

Big Machine For Big Jobs

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

Living in a Northern Province like Manitoba, you are faced with large amounts of snow every year. Unless you want to get a great deal of exercise or have a crew of shovelers to help you out, investing in a quality snowblower is the way to go. The Craftsman 26 inch 2 stage snowblower is just that type of machine. Get it with an electric start feature, which makes strats a breeze, even in the coldest weather. The machine is great for cutting through even very large snow uild ups and heavy wet snow that you typically find in the late winter/early spring dumps. This machine is easy to handle and is very durable with minimal maintentance required.

• Engine Power:

Powerful and easy to use

Comments about Craftsman 26" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

This Craftsman snow thrower makes my life so much easier every winter. This snow thrower is very powerful and very easy for me to start and maneuver. The winters in Ohio are not always bad, but about once a year we get hit with a large amount of snow that needs to be cleared from the driveway and sidewalks. The snow thrower is very powerful and is able to clear all the snow. It is efficient and we typically only need to put gas in the unit once during each snow season. We haven’t had any problems requiring maintenance and I would highly recommend this snow thrower to anyone who needs to clear a large amount of snow in a short period of time.