Other Snowblowers:

Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower

Pros

Cons

This Craftsman....is superior.....

This Craftsman is a great little machine...quick start.....will cut through snam over a foot deep....fuel last a long time....self propeling makes easy work of what would be a tough job...i would not hesitate to buy a Craftsman again..any Craftsman..it is a solid brand name that you can alway depend on.....back to this snowblower......the tires on it dig in and never spin or get stuck....when there is snow coming you will feel good to know you will be able handle it.....and think of the money you will save not having to pay a service or depend on them.....you will also find this snowblower makes quick work of getting the job done....and don't forget how it will save your back if you are used to using a shovel...you will wonder why didn't purchase one sooner and you will be singing the praises just as i am...i am going on my third year of satisfying ownership...now when the snow falls i don't cringe......as much...lol...

This blows

This snow blower blows. Barely. Maybe it is because of where I live, or the kind of snow that fell, but this snow blower itself is falling apart. I spent good money on this, and we really needed to clear out our sidewalks and road in order to get out of the area. In times of need, this product failed us and ran off. Into our neighbor's car. Well it was already lodged in the deep snow that we could not clear. My daughter actually fell through the snow and halfway into the sewer on the side of the road because it all looked like the same white mess. This winter already sucks, and is still sucking more. This snow blower does a better job in the sucking of peoples' lives instead of the blowing of snow. I clearly would not recommend this product. Maybe it was my fault and I did not assemble it properly, but I am still going to remain angry because the angry winter season is still raging on in April.

Toop product

from Morocco

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

• Clears to the Pavement
  • Lightweight
  • Maneuverable
  • Throws Far

Cons

• Driveway
    • Professional

Nice goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This blows

Craftsman 24" Dual Stage Snow Blower

from Newburgh, NY

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

This Craftsman Dual Snow Blower has been a work horse this winter. This year the Northeast has received record snow-fall and this snow blower has been a life saver on those heavy snow days. The Craftsman is very durable for usage with heavy wet snow. It functions very well with 2 to 3 feet of snow on the ground.

The performance is excellent and this snow blower removes and blows heavy snow at a very good pace. The performance is wonderful with light snow and handles very well. This winter I was able to blow snow for three hours without getting to weary.

Handling
    The handling of this snow blower is very easy going with heavy wet snow. It is pretty manageable going up and down driveways.

The durability of this Craftsman snow blower is excellent. Heavy usage this winter and I have used this snow blower for four years now without a problem.

Ease of use is excellent. No problems in the last four years with start-ups.

Engine Power
    Very good engine power for heavy snow usage.

Timesaver and backsaver

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

We purchased this snowblower four years ago after a huge snowstorm and it has been an incredible timesaver and backsaver as well. Our driveway is about 100 yards long and is tarred and chipped and we are able to use the snowblower to clear down to about an inch from the driveway. We have only had to use it about six times in the four years that we have had it but it made quick work of the 18 inches of snow that we had just ten days ago. My husband cleared our driveway as well as our neighbors driveway and only had to stop a few times to clear the snow that had accumulated in the snowblower. The snowblower is not too heavy for me to use and it will not get away from you when going downhill and is not a struggle to use when going uphill. We even used the snowblower to clear a nice path in our backyard for our dogs to be able to move around to go to the bathroom. My recommendation would be that you use this for a snow of 3 inches or more.

Very easy to start and it cuts through the snow very quickly.

Handling
    Machine is easy to move downhill or uphill without a struggle.

As I said above, we do not have to use this machine numerous times each season but it has been very reliable and the only thing we have had to replace in four years is a cotter pin.

I believe the average teenager could handle this snowblower without any problems since the machine is so easy to handle and to start.

More than enough power!

• Engine Power:

White Christmas made Easy!

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

Living in New York, the past few years have been hit with pretty heavy snowstorms. It's beautiful for Christmas but as you can imagine, the aftermath of having feets of snow on the driveway and on the streets make it very difficult to walk in. After using this Craftsman Snow Blower, not only was I able to walk without constantly dripping over myself, it saved me the time of having to run to the garage to get a shovel. This snow blower is ingenious and a must-have.

• Engine Power:

This Snowblower Really does the Job!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

This snow blower really cuts the time of staying outside in half! I have used it over the years and it never fails to deliver. It can go through the amount of snow that is up to the height of the machine itself. It also has a head at the top where the snow is able to exit from the front, or the left and right sides. It also comes with some kind of pick so that after use, the pick can be used to break off the ice from the blades (the pick is not sharp at all, it almost looks like a child's shovel, except all in black). If the snow is higher than the product itself, then the snow blower may not work as well as it should, or it may be slightly difficult to go through the snow since it may fall on top of the snow blower. Overall, this product is great!

The worst snow ever

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

2011 was the worst snow I can remember and my second hand snow blower failed on me that morning. It was terrible; I hurt my back and I thought never again.

So after that day I went out and bought this snow blower after a recommendation from my father in law. He had the size below this one. It mowed through the snow like butter.

I went through the instructions and they were easy to follow. I plugged it in and used the electronic start, and bam it was up just like that.

Love everything about it. One bad thing is after that snow I havent had a chance like that to use on a snow like that but I am looking forward to it.

I would recommend this product as well as any craftsman product. They just work!

• Engine Power:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Oak Ridge, NJ

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

It is a good product. Not recommended with heavy snow as machine gets stuck. Also, a little hard to maneuver on rough terrain. Already had to have it serviced already as it could not handle all the snow that we had so far. Might not last another season.

Can't live without it

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

Living in Iowa, we HAVE to have a snowblower. We get lots of heavy snow, and with my husband working so much, i do most of the snow removal at our home. There is no way I could do it with solely a shovel and my arms! This picks up crazy amounts of heavy snow with no problems. It has great performance, handles very well in the snow ( if I can control it, it must be good!) Even in just a light snow it works great. I have used other snow blowers in the past that don't pick up light snow very well, but this is not one of them. I would definitely buy this snow blower in confidence, you will save your back a lot of pain, and your time as well! A great brand and a great price.

• Engine Power:

Another great product by Craftsman!

from Lancaster, NY

Comments about Craftsman 24" Dual-Stage Snow Blower:

I have been a die-hard buyer of Craftsman products for years. When my old snow blower finally died on me after many years of service, there was no question about what brand I would buy. Living in Upstate New York makes owning a reliable snow blower a must. We never know what the winter will bring us or how long it will last. A Craftsman Snow Blower is well worth the investment. They are readily available and are competitively priced.

I works well for removing either fluffy, light snow or for heavy, deep snow. I use mine to clear most of the driveways and sidewalks in the neighborhood. We have First Responders, volunteer firemen, and elderly people on the street so I like to make sure everything is clear for them.

Handling
    It handles nicely. It turns with minimal effort. You can turn the snow chute to throw the snow in another direction. There is minimal vibration.

It is manufactured from top quality parts . Craftsman has a long-standing history of producing quality products. This snow blower should last a long time, if properly maintained. I clean it off after every use, especially the blades and the chute.

You have the option of using the electric start or priming and pulling the cord. It only takes one or two pulls to start it. The machine is easy to maneuver .

Engine Power
    The engine is powerful. It'll stand up to the task of removing a lot of snow.