3.4
Clean & Clear
Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser

3.4

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Buffs Your Skin Clean & Clear!

The Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser really does buff your face clean & clear!  I was a bit hesitant to purchase the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser in the beginning, as it is pretty expensive at many retailers.  Not only do you have to purchase the system, you eventually have to purchase replacement pads.  I get irritated when companies force you to buy refills in their brand in order to continue to use a product you purchase from them.  In this case, however, I will continue to buy the pads, because they do work.

This is not my favorite product, as it can be quite irritating on the face, so it is not something I use on a daily basis.  I tend to use it on my nose more than anything, as that is where the blackheads tend to congregate.  It is really good at exfoliating and really getting down to the clean skin underneath, but again, that can be painful and irritating if used too often.  It is really easy to use.  You add batteries, and simply apply a new pad to the eraser before use.  Once you wet the pad, it lathers, letting you know it is working and really getting your face clean.  It, also, leaves the skin feeling especially soft, since it takes off that top layer and all the oil and dirt that has accumulated.

I think this is a product best used once in a while for those that really need a deep cleaning, especially if there is a problem with deep blackheads.  I definitely would not recommend it for everyday use, but accompanying a regular skin care regimen, it is a product that could definitely help get the deep cleaning out of the way.

It Was Different

My mother had originally bought this product for herself. Since I have had such a bad time trying to find a product to work for my skin I thought why not try this one too. Upon trying it I thought it was kinda silly that you used a little vibrating machine with a small pad at the end of it. My mother and I both used this product for about 5 weeks. The first time I tried it I really felt this was going to work. My face felt less oily, softer and cleaner. I used it every morning and every night. In the first week my blackheads started to clear up a small amount but just enough to where I could see a difference by the third week it stopped working completely. I did not change how many times I used it but the blackheads started to come back and actually started to get worse. At 5 weeks I finally stopped the product and my skin went back to the way it was in the beginning.

It only worked for a small amount of time it was like my face got used to the medicine on the little pad you use.

Ease of Application
It is a little time consuming. But overall it didnt take to long to apply the product.

Convenience
It is small and you can carry it just about everywhere you go. It would have been great if it had actually kept working

Side Effects
After a small amount of time my blackheads came back and had gotten worse until I stopped the treatment on my face.

Immediacy
It worked immediately but it did not keep working.

Nothing more than a glorified make up remover.

from Miss Pops Portland, Oregon

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective
    • Irritates Skin
    • Messy

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

This product was a waste of money for me. While it did a nice job of removing make up that was about all it did. I never saw even the slightest change in my blackhead but I did end up with red skin. It's a glorified make-up remover if you ask me.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

It Was Different

Ease of Application

Convenience

Side Effects

Immediacy
      It worked immediately but it did not keep working.

• Ease of Application:
      • Convenience:
      • Side Effects:
      • Immediacy:

Some "eraser"!

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

I do not understand the hype and love for this product, as the concept of this "eraser" is pretty simple. I purchased this (quite pricey) product, in hope that it would help my skin in my adolescent years. Me and a friend have been proven to react allergically to the ingredient in this eraser though. My face hurted and itched afterwards for a few days. However, I am not one to give a poor review solely on my allergies!

The reason I rate this review so poorly is because of the concept of the device. This product is pretty much a vibrating hour-glass shaped object with a pad of acne-treatment at the end. The pad is a semi-rough pad, which appears no different to me versus a regular washcloth! A facial scrub with salycic acid/benzyl peroxide would be more effective in treating blackheads and acne. It didn't help my acne, but it does contain some acne-fighting ingredients.. NOT cost efficient though. In my opinion, don't go for it! Go for handheld vibrating facial cleaner like the Neutrogena Wave instead.

• Ease of Application:
      • Convenience:
      • Side Effects:
      • Immediacy:

The blackhead eraser is kind of gimmicky....

from Oskaloosa, IA

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

I don't think this little doo-dad is much better than using a medicated cleanser with a washcloth. You can get just as much scrubbing action with a washcloth as you would with this device. It seems like just another gimmick to get people to spend money on something they don't need. I got it dirt cheap using a coupon and on sale, or else I would not have bought it. The cleanser in the pads is great, foams up really well. The pads have a nice texture to buff your skin. I didn't have any blackheads, so I can't say whether or not it erases them. It did however leave my skin feeling smooth. If you enjoy the convenience of the single use pads, you could even just by the refills and use them without the vibrating tool. There are a lot of these kinds of tools out there, but I don't think that thevibrating feature makes a huge difference. It may make it easier than just scrubbing on your own, but I don't think the price is worth it.

This leaves soft skin!

from Oxnard, CA

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

I like this product because when you put on the cleansing pad it gets really soapy. It leaves my skin on my face really soft all day long for a long time. I use it everyother day. It is perfect. I dont get any blackheads and prevents blackheads. But you cant be touching your face with greasy dirty fingers and expect this to work. You have to do your part also. Other than that i love this product. Go to clean and clear website and print out a coupon :)

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Buffs Your Skin Clean & Clear!

from Norman, OK

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser Works OK

from Grand Blanc, MI

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser works alright...

I saw this in the store and was excited to try it. I have acne with blackheads; especially on my nose.

I got his home and opened the package. The plastic contraption has velcro on it where the medicated pad hooks on. Then you wet your face and the pad and turn on the machine. It vibrates and feels good as you massage your face.

After covering your entire face, you rinse off the foam. The foam that is created is very smooth and pleasant smelling and feeling. After rinsing my face and drying, I noticed how very smooth my facial skin was. This was a huge plus!

I didn't really notice a difference in my acne or blackheads, but no products I have tried in 20 years have seemed to make a difference. But the smoothness and cleanliness of my skin made the product worth it.

Although the Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser didn't seem to help with blackheads, I used it as a deep clean massager.

Works great, but it's pricey

from Somerville, MA

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

I received this Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser as a gift. While I like it, I have to admit I'm glad I didn't pay for this.

The way this kit works is you put batteries into the plastic tube, place the cleansing pad on top, turn it on, and use it as a facial scrub. It's sort of like a simplified microdermabrasion kit. I find it cleans my face really well. I usually have issues with facial cleansers leaving a residue on my skin, and I don't have that problem here. I definitely feel "clean and clear" after using this! I don't have a specific problem with blackheads, but my skin does tend to get oily and greasy, and this always makes me feel fresh.

But the problem is the price and packaging. I don't like that you have to buy the special pads to use this, and I'm not thrilled about having to find the refills for this to keep using it. It seems  a lot less cost-effective than buying a liquid facial cleanser.

Second, the tube vibrates so loudly! I feel like I'm using a vibrator of a different kind every time I turn it on. If you live with roommates or have to share a bathroom, I'd advise against this product unless you want to have some awkward moments.

It does clean really well, though, so if you don't mind the above issues, it's a good choice. Even the expense might be worth the value you get, just be forewarned that you'll need refill pads eventually.

the only acne i've ever had was blackheads, and i recomend this

from Council Bluffs, IA

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

This product works great! The only acne I've ever had to deal with was blackheads and unfortunatly most acne products are for typical zits..So out of curiousity I tried this product and was suprised by how refreshed, soft, clean, and obviously clear my face got. I began noticing results even after just one use! I typically don't wear make-up but I did to a concert and couldn't get all of it off, so I decided to wash my face with this and afterwards it was all gone and i could see the rest of the makeup on the medicated pad! (or whatever you'd like to call it) Originally the person who got me started on Clean & Clear products was my older sister, and honestly this is one of the best products they offer! (that i've used) and I would STRONGLY recemend it to anyone, whether you have severe black-heads or barily any. Don't let blackheads hassle you any longer, let your skin become your beautiful friend again!

The clean&clear blackhead eraser works like magic !

from Valencia, CA

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Eraser:

This product is absolute amazing ! I love it soo much. It actually works ! My sister bought about a month ago just to try it out. I had a couple of blackheads that I wanted to get rid of so i decided to use it. I followed the instructions and as I was rubbing blackhead eraser on face it felt soo smooth ! I used it for about 5 minutes applying it all over my face . I felt amazing. After I was done, I rinsed it off. While I was trying to make sure everything came off my face I noticed that my skin felt so nice and smooth. I dried my face and I couldn't stop touching my face. I loved how it felt. Anyway, after that I used the Blackhead Eraser as often as I could. After like about a week, I noticed that the blackheads that I had were starting to dissappear. I felt soo happyy ! Clean & Clear is by far my favorite. It has the best products for your face and I would definatelyy recommend the Blackhead Eraser to anyone !