3.5
Clean & Clear
Clean & Clear Blackhead Control Products

Clean & Clear Blackhead Control Products

3.5

Clean and clear acne wash

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Control Products:

Clean and clear has been in business for as long as I can remember, and that is a fairly long time. To add, I have had acne as long as I can remember, and while the product didn't smell bad, didn't burn the heck out of my face and didn't make me sick. It didn't work. Used it for years on end and my acne just got worse and worse. It wasn't my diet, like eating chocolate or things that caused my acne to explode, just the fact that for whatever super bad case of acne I encountered in my teenage years, this product was not in any way strong enough to fix it.

• Ease of Application:
  • Convenience:
  • Side Effects:
  • Immediacy:

amazing

Pros

Cons

Comments about Clean & Clear Blackhead Control Products:

The product I am currently using refreshes the skin while treating blackheads. For me, I need something that wasn't going to dry out my skin like so many products out there while not being too expensive. This product was super affordable and leaves a clean fresh feeling on your face. I think in two weeks time I noticed a major difference in black head treatment and it doesn't burn the skin like other products out there. If you have sensitive skin or want to try a new product this is it. Found at many stores, super affordable and a must have in your bathroom. What's two extra minutes in your daily routine? Plus you can get rid of extra oil and remove make up with this product as well.

I've been using this product for a few years now with the same great results, and from personal experience, Id recommend this product to anyone that has a severe acne problem or just wants to keep their face glowing.

• Ease of Application: