Other E-commerce Websites:

Cons

Super Fast Shipping! Suprised! Truly the Place for Children

Great Great Great

Great Great Great

Well I love the Children's Place.  First okay, I am a card member, but even before that, I still loved the CHildren's Place.  When they have sales, they truly have sales, then they send me coupons that can be combined, it's just great.  They even send coupons near my daughter's birthday.  Just great.

Well, speaking of coupons, December is a busy month for us being as though my daughter's birthday is a couple days before Christmas, we had family in town, and we were throwing her a party.

I had one last day to use the coupon, and the stores were closed on 12/31!  I went online, only to run into something that said that my item would not be shipped until 1/7/08 due to inventory and that they would be shipped in order received.

Forget all that, I order on a Monday before a holiday and got my package on Saturday, I was so happy with my purchase, and how fast it came, and the shipping only cost me $5.00.  I highly recommend the Children's Place!

Bad web Sight

I will never order From The Children's Place Web sight again. The photos are not true to product. I ordered pants and received capris. They said they would send out the correct pants and never did. The also sent the wrong size on a different order. They have done nothing to make it right. Very disappointed.

Great website

from TN

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

I am always looking for the most up to date and in style clothes for my two year old daughter. I live an hour away from stores that carry really nice clothes so online shopping is a hobby of mine. When I first ran across childrensplace.com I was super excited. They have some of the cutest clothes and shoes for little kids. I have bought many outfits from this website for my daughter. I love the way the website is set up because it makes it super easy to navigate. The clothes are sectioned off by gender and then specific category like pants, shirts, or dresses. You can even choose a specific size and the website will then show you everything that is available in that particular size, which is very helpful. They offer some of the cutest clothes for different holidays. I have bought several Christmas dresses and Halloween outfits from the website for a very reasonable price. Another great thing about the website is the sizing charts. I was worried the first time I ordered clothes from the website that they would not fit my daughter properly, but I followed the sizing charts and everything fit fine.

SLOW shipping

from Juneau, AK

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

I ordered on 6/19. Recieved a message from Children's Place that the order had shipped on 6/19. Per UPS the package has not yet left the Children's Place facility and todays date is 7/7. Nearly 20 days later and has not even left yet.

Ideal discounts from this site

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

I started using childrensplace.com after I first shopped in the store. The cashiers told me when I sign up, the money I spent in the store converts to points and I use those points as a giftcard when I redeem them. So I signed up and with only spending a little over one hundred dollars, I had a gift card available already. I also noticed the additional discounts I receive when I shop on the site on already unbeatable prices for my kids clothes and free shipping. They're always running a great sale on the website and notifies me whenever there's additional codes to enter for more money off. I have twins, boy and girl, and they both love the clothes from their store. Shipping is super fast and I have never had a problem when ordering online from the children's place. Great site, great prices, and saves time. It's too easy not to use. If you're not satisfied, they always offer refunds and their customer service is very easy and convenient.

Love their clothes!

from Spring, TX

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

This is the website I will always go to for my kids' clothing! I can usually find some amazing deals and when you have 4 kids, this is crucial so you don't break the bank trying to clothe them! They have a great selection and the clothes seem to last through at least 2 kids and sometimes more. The jeans don't if you have kids that are hard on the knees but they do usually make it through the 2nd kid. I love that they have the adjustable waist!

The website is pretty easy to use, it does however have some hang ups and I think it's just programming issues. There are times when you will hit the back button and it won't take you to the previous screen and it will make you scroll through everything all over again.

Product Selection
They have a great selection of basics and trendy new fashions.

Product Pricing
This is one of the few websites that has a lot of sales (more than they used to). I always wait for the free shipping as well and it seems like they're doing that deal more often too. I can always find clothing for under $10 and a lot for under $5 if you shop the end of season sales.

Customer Service
They're pretty good. It used to be if you shopped in the store and they didn't have the size you were looking for, they would give you a free shipping code to go buy it online. Don't know if they still do that or not.

• Shipping and Returns:

My go to store for clothes

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

I absolutely love Children’s Place. I purchase most of my son’s clothes from Children’s Place and buy many clothing gifts for my nephews and nieces from there. It is priced reasonably and there is a large selection of clothing.

The website is easy to use and easy to navigate. They have the clothes categorized for easy viewing and you can also search by size which is very convenient.

Product Selection
I love the products that are carried. The products are durable and long lasting. The clothes do not shrink much, do not lose color quickly, and does not lose shape.

Product Pricing
The products are priced very reasonably. You can almost always find a coupon to use or Place Bucks to be redeem. I have never paid full price for anything.

Customer Service
I have only dealt with customer service in the store and they are all super friendly and helpful.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is typically free and that is great. I have always received my items on time or before the estimated arrival date. I have never had to make any returns, but I do know you can return to the store if need be.

Great site

from TN

Good for baby clothes

from Utah

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

We are often on the lookout for kid's clothes, both for our own kids as well as for gifts to others. Childrensplace.com has proven to be a good site for buying clothes, particularly for newborns and young babies. However, we do not often buy clothes for older children (over about five or six) on this site since we can find better prices for these age groups elsewhere.

The site is pretty easy to navigate, other than that it can sometimes be difficult to distinguish they're break is between baby clothes and kid's clothes (in some categories, I would have placed the break in a different place, so I have spent extra time looking in the wrong category).

Product Pricing
For our own children, we'll often stock up on things that we know they will need the next year when the previous year's clothes go on clearance at the end of the year. Especially by shopping this way, we have been able to save a lot of money through this site. However, if we needed to buy a specific thing while it was in season (usually as a gift for someone else), then we have also been able to find pretty good prices (for younger kids) even when clothes were in season.

Never Pay Full Price

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

Children'sPlace.com has for the most part good classic clothing that will hold up well after several washings. They occasionally get some super trendy lines but for the most part will still have some staples for anything you may need. One thing I love about their website is the option to view a particular piece of clothing within an outfit. They have several very cute outfits to help you match clothing together. This can be especially helpful for nicer events.

Sometimes the selections can be a bit confusing if you don't know where to look like whether an article of clothing would be under baby vs. newborn.

Product Selection
This s a great place if you need to find classics like jeans, polos, or something as simple as a white shirt without a logo.

Product Pricing
Their pricing can be confusing since it always seems to be on sale. The best times to buy are when they are greatly reduced and then to have a coupon from the internet that allows for an additional 20 or so percent off. These can usually be used either online or in the store.

• Shipping and Returns:

Best children's clothing I can find!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

I have browsed many websites for children's clothing and the best one I have found is childrensplace.com! I first experienced children's place through their store and have been shopping on both their website and in store for my 4 year old son ever since!
My son loves their character tees! They always have the best selection of character shirts including superheroes, lego ninjago and ninja turtles! They also have a good selection of jeans and pants, shorts, outerwear, shoes and accessories! The sizing and high quality of their clothing is very consistent. They also offer school uniforms!
I also love children's place because their everyday pricing is always low and they offer a lot of coupons and savings to make the prices even lower!
The website is easy to navigate and the checkout process is simple! I always receive my items quickly and correctly!
This is really just a great store overall from the fit of the clothing to the prices to the excellent customer service and store and website atmosphere, I will definitely continue to be a regular customer!

The best kids clothing.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about ChildrensPlace.com:

I have three very tall and thin children who I have such a hard time being able to ever find them pants that fit, they need slim sizes and it always seems that every store that I go to never has their size in a slim and the regular size just seems to swamp them. I discovered childrensplace.com when I saw an online coupon for them and someone was mentioning that they were having a great sale so I decided to look if they might have pants. I was so happy to see that they not only had slim sized pants for all of them, but that they also had such a huge selection of different styles. They have so much to offer when it comes to clothing for your children, this website has so many styles and there is something for everyone. The prices are the best part for me, they always have the best sales and you can always find online coupons for things like free shipping and a certain percentage off. Shipping is really fast and their customer service representatives have gone above and beyond for me before in making sure that they got me size charts and helping whenever I had questions.