Other Credit Cards:
Rewards Credit Cards
Chase - Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard

Chase - Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard

It's like a Contiental cards without the annual fee!

from New York, NY

Comments about Chase - Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard:

Even if you don't live on an good Amtrak route, if you fly Continental this is a great card for you.  With no annual fee, you can roll points on a 1:1 basis over to Continental Airlines.  This card has no annual fee, so save the 60+ bucks you'd pay for the card issued by Continental and use this work around instead.

And if you do live in the Northeast or some other place that Amtrak is a viable option, using the points for Amtrak travel is a great option too.

No annual fee, 18,000 Amtrak miles

from Amherst, MA

Comments about Chase - Amtrak Guest Rewards MasterCard:

I applied for this credit card after receiving an email I got after taking an Amtrak trip promising 16,000 bonus rail points after the first use.  Naturally I applied for it and received it in the mail less than a week later.  It works like any other Mastercard and I received my card in the mail later that week.  It is black and sparkly with the Amtrak logo in the upper left corner.Not much differentiates credit cards nowadays, but the free rail points are a plus if you live in or near a major train station in this country.  With these bonus rail points, I can take my family anywhere with a roundtrip for free in one zone or if I was travelling alone, I could get a free ticket anywhere in the nation roundtrip.With no annual fee, these bonus points alone are worth getting the credit card!