Other Smokers:
Char-Griller
CG010
Char-Griller Smokin' Pro Charcoal Grill & Smoker

Would buy again and again

We grill so often in the summer and have only had charcoal grills. This was our latest upgrade and it is amazing. From the searing to the cleaning all is super easy! Definitely recommend!

Levittown, PA

Best Mothers day ever

We use our grill year round. My son uses both sides to smoke meat.

Washington

true

I will never buy another chargriller again

We bought our grill a year ago. We've kept a grill co we on it and kept it under a covered porch. It has rusted within a year and the company will not cover the rusted parts under warranty. Other than that we loved our grill until it started rusting.

Depauw Indiana

false

i love char coal flavor

I have always loved Char-Broil products because they are the best and most of all made in the USA

Fort Wayne Indiana

The perfect grill!

My Mother and I wanted to get a grill for the patio in our backyard that would accommodate anyone who had the task of grilling during gatherings our family dinners, which we have a lot of. Usually my brother comes over and does the grilling but I myself had the honor of breaking my 5050 in. I absolutely love the double sides. I don't like cooking certain things together so this grill allows me to put my meat on one side and my grilled veggies on the other side without having to have the worry of the two being cooked on the same grill. My first grilling experience with my 5050 was during a small family gathering. Our patio isn't very big so I was at first glance concerned about the grills size and taking up to much space. But to my surprise it worked out perfect. It doesn't let off lots if smoke so it was not a bother to anyone who may have been close to it. The best part is me being the one grilling I expected to smell like smoke. I had no smoke smell in my clothing or my hair. The 5050 is a quick and thorough grill. It consistently gives me great results no matter what I decide to grill. This grill allows me to be able to further my grilling skills with plenty of space and the option too use gas or coals. I usually use coals because I enjoy the flavor they let off but this grill opened me up to using another fuel source to grill. So I enjoy grilling with both sources. My food still comes out deliciously prepared and food my family and friends continue to enjoy. This is my most recent grill so I can imagine I will be using it for a while. Its durable and will last along time. The only complaint or dislike rather that I have for this grill is the cleaning. Like most grill cleaning its a bit messy and time consuming. Overall I love this grill, it's been an asset to my cooking. I would recommend this grill to anyone who wants options when grilling, has a passion for grilling, and needs a nice size grilling space.

Fort Worth, Texas

Northwest Smoking

We live in the Northwest and catch salmon. In addition to slow BBQ and fast grilling, we also smoke salmon using the offset fire box. In order to control the temp we use a special fan with temp monitor. The outer shell of the unit is thin, so when the wind blows the temp changes rapidly. All in all, a great smoker/grill for the price.

Char Griller Duo Grill

This is an awesome grill. My sister and I bought this grill for our parents for their anniversary last year. They are so happy with it, and we all love grilling on it. We have Sunday dinner at their house every weekend, and we grill out using this grill every Sunday. It gives the food great flavor, and is very easy to use whether you are a beginner or expert cook and grill master. The materials that the grill is made out of is great, very strong and durable. The price was a bit high for this grill, but it is what our parents wanted, and that is why we also split the cost of it. Other than that, I would highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone that is looking to buy a grill. Our family is very happy with how well this grill works. Performance Works great! Grills all of the good well and everything has a great flavor to it. Ease of Use Very easy to use whether you are a beginner or expert cook. Ease of Cleaning Very easy to clean, especially when it is still warm.

true

Everything you could want... all in one!

This grill is a multi-functioning mecca! Unlike most dual gas/charcoal grills, this one offers equal 50/50 space for both gas grilling as well as charcoal. Not satisfied with just those options? The optional smoker attachment that mounts to the side offers an additional grilling feature... smoking! The only drawback is that it is a bit heavy, so it's not really the type of grill you could easily move around. Additionally, the weight of the grill itself compared to the support below is another reason why it doesn't move around so easy. But we are thrilled with our purchase and all the grilling options! Performance This grill gets hot quick... holds great temperature and the smoke stacks allow you to control how much heat you want to retain! Versatility Charcoal, Gas or Smoking - this grill is the most versatile grill on the market! Durability The grill itself is heavy and sturdy. The frame that supports it leaves a little to be desired. If you are not planning on moving the grill often, then its certainly not a problem. But this grill is not meant to be moved around a lot. Design Unlike other dual purpose grills, this grill offers equal grilling surface for either gas or charcoal. A BIG reason why we selected this model and we couldn't be happier!

Best of both worlds.

The best because you can have the charcoal grill and the gas grill. Performance This grill is excellent for quick gas grill cooking, slower charcoal cooking and smoking. We don't have the smoker attachment but we smoke things in it. Versatility Very versatile for what type of cooking you want charcoal or gas. Ease of Use Little difficult to put together but great performance. Ease of Cleaning I didn't give it a 10 because the grates are hard to clean but it's great other than that.

Merrillville, IN

true

This grill is amazing and versatile. You can cook so much.

I am in love with this grill. I am not a fan of the charcoal or propane taste but I love to cook on this for my guy and it has a side burner that I can put pots and pans on and cook for myself. The grill is absolutely amazing. I can cook so much food on this. I can even cook charcoal and propane simultaneously. One side of the grill has a rack for a propane tank and it runs off of gas. This is the side that I prefer to use because I can tolerate the propane taste better than charcoal. It cooks evenly and I can turn the heat up or down as I need it. The other side of the grill is charcoal. I don't cook much on the charcoal side unless I have a lot to grill. The charcoal side is heated by the coals and if I don't spread them out perfectly the heat can be a bit uneven. The grill also has a nice side burner on it. It is heated by the gas but the burner has to have a pot or pan set on it. This part allows me to boil things on the side or to cook something separate for myself since I don't like the taste of grilled food so much. Overall a great buy. We're very happy with it. It's not usable in the winter here but we have a separate indoor grill for that purpose. Performance It does a great job. I prefer the gas for evenly cooking. Versatility It is so versatile. I can cook with gas, charcoal, or on the burner. Ease of Use It's very easy to use this grill. It takes a little while to learn how to light it but it's easy afterwards. Ease of Cleaning You have to scrub this thing with some elbow power. Durability It holds up nicely and hasn't got a speck of rust on it. Design It's a bit huge and a team lift but it's got a good design and can be used with gas, charcoal, or the burner on the side.

Char-Griller Smokin' Pro Charcoal Grill & Smoker