View more inkjet printers

Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer

Canon Inkjet i9900 Printer is Small But Gives You Giant Rewards

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

Perfect little printer which gives high quality results without charging the customer a fortune. Canon products are easy to master and affordable.

Love that it works well with Window's 7. You can print beautiful color photos right in the convenience of your home. The complete package includes Canon photo paper. The ink is very simple to load and if you have any questions regarding your new printer, You can download the manual for free from the Canon website.

Copy Quality
Exceptional!

Ink/Paper Use
The prices for exta ink fall below most other competitor's. Awesome overall pricing...A steal of a deal! This Canon Inkjet Printer comes with my highest recommendations. Also comes with a limited warranty from date of purchase. Remember to register on their website.

I encountered no problems setting up the printer.

Classy. Looks really sharp in my office.

• Copy Quality:
  • Ink/Paper Use:

Great for printing photos

from Keller, TX

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

My husband bought me the i9900 photo printer about three years ago.  I love this printer.  I have four children and take a lot of photos.  I use to go to kiddie kandids all the time with my first two kids.  It was great.  Then I had two more kids...it was way too expensive to go and keep up with all the photos.  So, I wanted to be able to print photos of the kids just like I had done with the other two. I got a lot of 16 x20 photos for my first two kids.  To make it even I needed a printer to print close to that size.  With the canon i9900 I am able to print all the way up to size 18 x 11.  That is close enought to 16x20.  The quality is perfect.  I have used it A LOT and it still prints with the same quality.  It saves me a lot of time and I don't have to drag my kids with me to the photo place to get the pics, or pay for the prints elsewhere.  The ink is expensive though but I don't mind for the convenience of it.

The Canon i9900 prints with stunning color!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

The Canon i9900 has really performed well for my needs! I do graphic design work and this printer has enabled me to print proofs and small orders with color accuracy and quality. I always look forward to the end of a project and seeing the end result - this printer has allowed me to get the results I am looking for in my work. One thing I have noticed though is that it does not perform well with glossy paper. The colors tend to be muddy and not crisp and clear. I have not tried using Canon paper to see if this would resolve the issue, so I cannot fully judge this fault. It does do an amazing job with matte paper though which is what I normally print on anyway. One problem I am running into though is the fact that local stores are no longer selling all the colors (red and green are especially hard to find). Ordering online is not a problem but if I need it right away it is harder to get ahold of. Also because there are so many cartridges it is a little pricey to change them out. But the results are worth it!

My world . . . In color!

from Fredericktown, OH

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

This product is WONDERFUL!  The color print comes out very well, it's fast AND easy to use!  For me, that's a definite plus because I am "electronically-challenged"!  I WOULD recommend this product to friends!

Worth the money

from Centreville, VA

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

The printer is fast and extremely quiet. It produces deep images that rival any I've had done at a lab. One of the main reasons I bought this printer is its ability to print up to 13x19" - and it does so beautifully.

Good Printer

from Clinton, IA

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

This is my first Canon printer. I have always had (and liked) the Epsom printer line. I bought this because it was bundled with my computer system.

It works good, just make sure to buy OEM ink if you're going to print pictures.

Be creative and print your own photos.

from Braddock, PA

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

I currently have my 2nd Canon photo copier.  I have found from my past and present experience in printing my own photos and making my own cards and calendars that Canon is reliable and prints beautiful photos.  I bought the 2nd Canon printer because I had great sucess with the first printer.  My new Canon has speical ink just for photos and I find it to be perfect for the printing I do. The photos are clear, they don't fade over time and I have found the printer to be durable and produces quality photos.

Create large format professional looking prints at home.

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Canon i9900 Inkjet Printer:

**Canon i9900 Color Photo Printer allows the amateur to create at home prints in varied sizes and with a professional look. Print directly from your camera with USB connector. Prints from 4X6 to 13X19 on Canon photo paper look great. The Canon i9900 Color Photo Printer uses 8 individual dye-based color ink cartridges; cyan, magenta, yellow, photo cyan, photo magenta, black, red, and green. Color results are bright and wonderful. Black and whites are impressive. We have printed hundreds of images with the Canon i9900 Color Photo Printer with good results each time.