Other Lip Cares:
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

Pros

Cons

Burt's Bees Relpenishing Lip Balm: Pomegranate Smooth!

One of the things that winter brings is chapped lips, and I've had my fair share this year.  Nothing can be more annoying that dry cracked lips that burn and feel yucky when you run your tongue over your lips.  You know the feeling?  It feels horrible!  One of the products I used this winder and am still using frequently to combat the situation is **Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil**.  **Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil**This product comes in a tube like normal chap stick that contains .15 oz. of lip balm.  I chose the pomegranate formula because of all the hype in the news about pomegranate being a natural antioxidant, so figured it couldn't hurt and maybe even speed up the healing process on my dry and cracked lips.  If you are not familiar with **Burt's Bees **products, they are made from all natural ingredients and they do not test products on animals.  I appreciate both of these efforts very much. **My Thoughts**First of all I wasn't sure if this lip balm was supposed to just smell like pomegranates or smell and taste like pomegranates.  In the fragrance department, I thought they came pretty close to a pomegranate scent, but the balm itself did not taste anything like a pomegranate.  This didn't really matter so much to me, but I did want to see a good performance on healing my chapped lips.The balm glides on smoothly and feels pretty good to dry and parched lips.  I like the fact that this product is made from natural ingredients.  There are several natural ingredients in this product that help heal and moisturize your lips, such as sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, beeswax, castor oil, pomegranate seed oil, and soybean oil.   I have to say that **Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil **worked pretty good for me.  It certainly didn't do any harm!  It does provide relief for dry and cracked lips and helps them heal quicker.  If given a choice between regular chap stick and this product, I would still choose this one.  It probably isn't the best on the market, but it is far from the worse.  I like it!

Just okay lip balm with a too sweet scent.

The lip balm connoisseur that I am just had to try **Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil **because I love Burt's Bees peppermint lip balm.  They are completely different from each other.  The Replenishing lip balm has a smoother texture than the peppermint lip balm which I like, but the scent is just too sweet.  It seems like a flavor children would like.  Although the color of the actual lip balm is red, it does not tint your lips; the product goes on clear.  One thing I do like about this lip balm is that it is made out of all natural ingredients.  Unlike many other companies, Burt's Bees never uses any petroleum based ingredients which dry out your skin.

**Ingredients**: sunflower seed oil, beeswax, coconut oil, castor oil, lanolin, comfrey root, pomegranate oil, sweet almond oil, anise oil, cassia oil, cinnamon leaf oil, clary sage oil, mandarin oil, vitamin E, rosemary leaf extract, carmine, fragrance

***Burt's Bees says: **"This replenishing and hydrating natural lip balm is infused with the antioxidant goodness of Pomegranate oil. It replenishes moisture and restores texture to reveal smooth, healthy lips, and coats them for a smooth, even-toned appearance."
***The Scoop!**

This isn't the worst lip balm I have ever used, but it isn't great either.  The scent of the lip balm just ruins it all for me.  Normally I love fruity scents, but this one is just too kid-like sweet.  I would not buy this product again.

A great smell to go with a great lip balm!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

I like to try out all kinds of lip balms just for fun and I came across this one. I wasn't a fan of the regular burt's bees lip balm because I didn't like the smell and the way it tasted on my lips. This one happened to be on sale at a store I was at and I decided that it might be okay because it was a different scent. I used it and it worked great. The smell was so much better and it tasted fine if I got any in my mouth while it was on. It has a strong pomegranate smell to it. It almost feels like this one tints your lips a little also, but maybe I just imagined that. My lips can get dry and cracked. This Burt's Bees pomegranate lip balm did well to make my lips feel moisturized. It keep my lips feeling soft and smooth. It also feels like it stays on there longer than some of the other lip balms out there. I love using natural and organic products, so I was happy that a Burt's Bees product worked. I know that they like to make more natural products that aren't filled with a bunch of chemicals. I really liked this product and would recommend giving it a try.

Beautifully Soothing

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

Burt's Bees with pomegranate oil is simply amazing and very soothing. I have very bad chapped lips in the winter. You can see where skin is peeling off my lips. I use Burt's bees first thing in the morning when I wake because my lips chap so bad at night and it soothes my lips. I also use Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil before putting lip stick on that way my lips are super smooth and almost like a shield for my lips.

Always with me!

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

As I am sure most people have experienced, there is close to nothing more annoying than chapped lips. And with having such a dry winter this year, I know that we are all sick of it!
I have been a huge Burt's Bees fan for such a long time, and when I saw that this one has Pomegranate Oil in it, I knew I had to give it a try. And, Wow!! What a difference this tube of lip balm has made. I haven't had chapped lips in such a long time, which is pretty impressive considering my track record! While I still believe that the original is amazing, the added pomegranate oil just gives this lip balm the extra boost that I'm sure my lips needed! I will definitely be buying this again.

Goes on well and looks fabulous!

from Saint Anne, IL

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

Love this lip balm by Burt's Bees. The lip balm goes on nice and smooth and the pomegranate oil taste refreshing. Helps protect your lips to keep them moisturized. This lip balm has a slight tint to it which looks quite lovely. I truly appreciate Burt's Bees for using only natural ingredients in their products. You can feel comfortable knowing that this balm is safe and contains only the highest quality of ingredients. I definitely recommend Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranete Oil. A must have for your make-up bag.

Not as good as the original Burt's Bees

from Imperial, MO

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

I am a big fan of Burt's Bees products.  They are all natural, they work great, and they aren't extremely expensive, though they are a bit more pricey than other brands.  So, I thought for a bit of variety that I would try the Burt's Bees Pomegrante Lip Balm.  I wasn't really impressed.  My opinion of this lip balm may have been formed from using the original Burt's Bees Lip Balm (which I absolutely adore!), but I didn't like this product as much.  When opeining the package, it did have a pleasant red color that looked very pretty in the bright yellow tube.  However, there was a very off-putting smell with this lip balm.  It didn't smell fruity like I would have expected.  It smelled very medicated.  I also thought that this lip balm didn't feel very tingly on my lips.  It felt very flat.  Overall, I did not like this lip balm and felt like it was a waste of money.  For those of you who are tried and true Burt's Bees fans, steer clear of this one.

Good, fun to try

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

I actually recieved this as a gift, it was my first Burt's Bees product. I thought it was great... conditions and mosturizes nicely and has a pleasant smell to it. It seemed on the softer side in terms of chapsticks. It is also bright red, which I thought would make it tint my lips. I didn't notice that it did -- but that may be something to consider. I have recently purchased the regular, plain Burt's Bees chapstick and I feel that I enjoy that much more than the Pomegrante version. But that is a personal preference. Burt's Bees has a great reputation for having a great company worth of natural products. A great way to try a good variety of items is to purchase one of there Holiday Grab Bags. Sign up for the email updates and around Christmas they advertise for it. You get a lot of product usually at half the price.

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm is so refreshing!

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

I usually enjoy Burt's Bees products, and it is no different with this one. I really enjoy the Pomegranate Lip Balm.

Of course the size of the tube is easy to take along and put in my pocket or my purse and have available anytime I need it.

The lip balm is very effective in soothing chapped lips and protecting my lips from the sun. This is very important because there is a lot of sunshine where I live, so I am often exposed to it.

My favorite aspect about this product, though, is how refreshing it feels to put on. I am always so rejuvinated by this lip balm, as a result.

I guess Burt's Bees lip balms are more expensive than say Chap Stick or other mainstream brands, but the quality and natural ingredients make it worth it everytime! I don't want to put the chemicals and artificial ingredients that other lip balms have in them on my lips! That cannot be healthy.

Perfect Pomegrante!

from Woolwich, ME

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

I lvoe the taste of pomegrantes and the smell too. I love all the Burt Bees products. So when I seen this crop up on the store shelves I had to try it. It's amazing! It's naturally made and it doesn't taste as nasty as most lip products, which I try to avoid. The flavor is well worth the money alone. It really relieves my dry chapped lips and is thick so I don't have to worry about reapplying constantly. I love that it's convient and easy to put on as well. It really seals my lips in and keeps them form getting more chapped. With the winter so harsh this year in maine I don't know how I would have done without it in my pocket everyday! Awesome product. Naturally amazing, and pomegrante perfect!

Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm is Perfect

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

I love Burt's Bees products in general, but the lip balms are truly my favorite. If you have ever embarked on the desperate search to find the perfect lip balm, you know it can be expensive, frustrating, and downright irritating. First of all, I wanted to avoid products with vaseline or any unnatural ingredients. Those ultimately just dry out your lips. Once I narrowed the search to natural products, though, I still spent a small fortune on lip balms that were thick and pasty, ones that smelled awful, some that I had to apply constantly to receive any benefit, and others that were just too pricey. Burt's Bees Pomegranate has a lovely light fruity scent. It's lightweight and easily absorbed into my lips, and it really does the job.

Burt's Bees Pomegrante Lip Balm

from Lynnwood, WA

Comments about Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil:

Smells amazing! I usually am very sensitive to overly strong smelling products, but Burt's Bees in general never smells too strong and the quality is very high. It is a little on the expensive side compared to other lip balm products, but really helps with dry, chapped lips. I will occasionally buy this product when it is on sale and am never disappointed. It isn't too oily and wet when I apply it, so unless I am eating, I don't really need to apply it that often. I hate how some lip balms need constant reapplying, not with this product. The size is, like most lip balms very easy to drop in the bottom of my purse to have on hand whenever I need. If it was a little cheaper, it would be a perfect five star review!